Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
I can’t stand Peri. Sleeping with Romeo 5 minutes after her girlfriend’s death and now sleeping with her best mates man.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

charlied0106

VIP Member
My friend worked as an intern/work experience on holly oaks around that time, it was a mutual decision for her to leave as she had personal stuff going on as well as her child
I think it was probably a case of "jump before you are pushed". She's an absolute car crash

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I have some juice that not many people will know. I have some friends in the industry and one in particular who is very friendly with those involved with Hollyoaks told me about a storyline that was STOLEN from a viewer.

Apparently a few years ago someone on Instagram or twitter had reached out to the guy who plays John Paul about their own story for either a film or TV series. I have no idea why they decided to contact JP.
JP messaged the person with his email and the person sent bits of their idea for him to look at and get feedback. They heard nothing back from JP.

A few months later a new story started with JP and George abuse storyline. The exact details were what was shared by the person to JP months before hand. Apparently there was print outs in some office at Hollyoaks with the viewers story. There wasn't a single credit or mention of the viewer anywhere.

My jaw was on the floor when my friend told me about it.

• Wow

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Omg just watching E4 Hollyoaks and when Hannah’s mother walked in I was like “why is Cindy bursting through the door like that?” 😮

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
The sooner this ‘who killed Rayne’ storyline is over the better, it’s so draining and boring! Nobody actually cares who did it! Pls god it’s a Xmas storyline and then it’s over

I’m looking forward to having Suzanne and Hannah back and the new kids

• Heart

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
They axe Grace but keep the awful Mercedes, she has slept with every man in Hollyoaks what is left for her?

Elmoo

VIP Member
I agree, the writing has changed, the character has nothing about her bar being a vacuous punch-face. Sienna is funny and pretty clever, as well as attractive, so there’s a bit more to her.
For me sienna has done a massive u turn.

I agree about the comment made about how it used to be further from home stories. whereas now, a lot of people are sucked into watching the influencer life unfold on line so it feels more possibly real. Ish… 😆

emm

VIP Member
Should Leila be on active duty given that she’s pregnant?

Dilly has got to be Sienna’s sister the way she chained Rafe to the radiator like Sienna did Dodger.

I think I’m the only one who’s not bothered about Ella. I’m more bothered about Ste 😢

Joel though 😱
Yeh ella is awful, also isn't this the second (or more) time she has tried it on with him and then just got drunk ?

My Hannah theory - she's carter's girl friend (he's said he has a long distance relationship) and he finds out she dated John Paul so he has her come to Hollyoaks to try and turn him straight.
That’s very far fetched and OTT so you’re probably right!!

• Haha

LividLalji

VIP Member
It’s funny because when I was a teenager and grew up watching Hollyoaks I always thought Tony was about 40 and somewhere along the line I realised he wasn’t playing an older man back then he was the same age as them all 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I loved T4 , shipwrecked , As if , joe millionaire, smallville . So many memories
I so vividly remember watching shipwrecked in the middle of winter. I would love them to bring it back but I feel like if it was on now it would just end up like some awful love island thing with everyone who just wants to be on to launch a "career" as an influencer. As if was great too, and popworld was just hilarious. Channel 4 nowadays has basically nothing I watch (except hollyoaks)