Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that’s the case because I’m trying to be logical, thinking if the drugs didn’t kill him the tyre bar certainly did. Then again it is soap world, so anything is possible!

Reactions: 2
omg wtaf
he isn't dead!!!! I asume it is that woman who has found him? how had they not checked he was not dead?! this is beyond parody now

Reactions: 1
& how can Sienna be spouting off 'Brody was the love of my life', that's why she had it off with Summer & Warren then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone watching on E4? picking up snacks, just 2 multipacks of fruit mentos :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m way behind with Hollyoaks, only just watching Luke’s funeral. Susie Amy is a tit actress, what’s with the exaggerated husky voice!

I knew this Saul thing was going to happen when he left the house

I asume he has been framed by that awful boyfriend of the foster girl (can you tell I am not good with names? :ROFLMAO:)
I know the 2, also can’t recall their names! Vicky? Kelly? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.