Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they get the entire back catalogue on there I would be impressed! Particularly would love to see 2006-07 again
I would like to see those late night ones they did sometimes, that was from when I started watching.
Anyone watching E4? do we believe warren?

Reactions: 1
when did it start?
1995, I actually can’t believe it’s that old!😂😂

I would like to see those late night ones they did sometimes, that was from when I started watching.
Anyone watching E4? do we believe warren?
Oh my god I loved hollyoaks later!! I was a teenager when they done that I remember thinking it was so cool to see the soap actors swearing and on after prime time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1995, I actually can’t believe it’s that old!😂😂

Oh my god I loved hollyoaks later!! I was a teenager when they done that I remember thinking it was so cool to see the soap actors swearing and on after prime time 😂😂
Same! I feel like nowadays stuff like the late night episodes would just be shown at normal time, restrictions are much less strict (apart from swearing I guess) remember the Luke rape storyline? That was really ahead of its time

• Heart
The undertaker storyline is so ridiculous- as if grown men like Warren and James would be scared of her

Reactions: 4
On the plus one episode last night, it was the first time I've seen a close up of Darren for any length of time in a while. He looks so old. I couldn't believe it. Almost looks like a different person. But then I realised that means I am also old 🥴😢

It too me ages to work out she was Ronnie and Roxy’s mum in Eastenders
I think hollyoaks needs to decide what it wants to be, is it kind of "serious" storylines like the Incel one etc, or it needs to go totally ridiculous in a sunset beach type of way

Reactions: 2
I always found that, it can be absolutely ridiculous and very camp but also do some really good well thought storylines regarding current issues etc…. The problem is, these are always forgotten and so the GP just think it’s all tit and unrealistic.

Is anyone still watching this!? Just have todays channel 4 episode on and in the preview it showed The Undertaker karate chop Warren and he fell to the floor and whacked his head off a chair 😂😂😂

I’m not being agist but she is a woman in her 60s who weighs significantly less than Warren, who is in his 40s, and has much more muscle than she does.

Are they even trying to be believable anymore!? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Is anyone still watching this!? Just have todays channel 4 episode on and in the preview it showed The Undertaker karate chop Warren and he fell to the floor and whacked his head off a chair 😂😂😂

I’m not being agist but she is a woman in her 60s who weighs significantly less than Warren, who is in his 40s, and has much more muscle than she does.

Are they even trying to be believable anymore!? 😂
mg anyone watching e4..... might die of cringe at this musical segment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.