Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Sienna have two children?
Silas needs to come back and kill a few McQueens , then someone needs to run him over
Fit but dim Romeo could go DJ in Ibiza so he could be gone

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t Sienna have two children?
Silas needs to come back and kill a few McQueens , then someone needs to run him over
Fit but dim Romeo could go DJ in Ibiza so he could be gone
She has 3. Nico, Sophie and Sebastian. Don’t watch hollyoaks anymore but can answer that 😂

Reactions: 1
Didn't she kill Nico or have a part in her death? Or am I just making it all up? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Didn't she kill Nico or have a part in her death? Or am I just making it all up? 🤣
Yeah, she did. Nico held Peri and her girlfriend hostage and Sienna took Nicos baby. Nico went to look for sienna and the baby and they had a scuffle and Leela come in, helped and Nico banged her head, pure soap style she gets back up and sienna hit her over the head. Don’t know what happened to the baby though, forgotten like the rest of the baby’s😂

Yeah, she did. Nico held Peri and her girlfriend hostage and Sienna took Nicos baby. Nico went to look for sienna and the baby and they had a scuffle and Leela come in, helped and Nico banged her head, pure soap style she gets back up and sienna hit her over the head. Don’t know what happened to the baby though, forgotten like the rest of the baby’s😂
Thank you! Omg I forgot about Nico's baby!

See in the episode after her finding a teddy whey was it only Sophie painting and going to nursery? Like where is Sebastian 😂

That’s why I was huh where is the other twin gone ?
Like Diane , she has the twins but also Tegan’s child and Ste where is Lucas ?

That’s why I was huh where is the other twin gone ?
Like Diane , she has the twins but also Tegan’s child and Ste where is Lucas ?
She hasn’t been seen since 2020 due to covid but I just read she’s actually in the opening titles still. Not a clear shot of her though

Lucas was in the e4 episode today

Reactions: 1
So many forgotten soap babies!
I mean Darren alone must have 9+ kids surely!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on last weeks Hollyoaks and I really wish Wendy had got away with Bobby, he’s a terrible actor and has a smug face you just want to smack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.