Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Carry on….

Brody won’t be much of a loss tbh. Hope he gets replaced with a fitty 🤪

Reactions: 4
I'd hadn't even noticed that Brody had gone 😂 they've proper ruined his character anyway.

Reactions: 5
What is the story with maxines mums fellas weird cctv stalking? (Sorry don’t know his name, don’t care enough)

Reactions: 3
Do we reckon Felix is gone for good then since last night's e4 episode?

Reactions: 1
What’s all this Warren doing whatever fergus asks even killing his own son, as if Warren would listen to anyone it’s so unrealistic. Warren fox does Warren fox

Reactions: 7
Warren's not the Warren of old, really hope Felix isn't gone for good I had hoped he was going to be Fergus' downfall

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling they are just making it up as they go now, and have been for a while

Reactions: 5
What’s all this Warren doing whatever fergus asks even killing his own son, as if Warren would listen to anyone it’s so unrealistic. Warren fox does Warren fox
The story is doing my head in warrens never been stupid or a walkover.
Anyone in else feel like Grace has well and truly ran her course? She was good years ago but now she's pointless. Wish she left after Trevor died. Infact if im wishing for things I wish she'd died instead of Trevor.

Reactions: 7
Not watched HO in years but caught a small slither of it now. WTF is Zara doing back 😂 she was well annoying back in the day

And all the other characters were from the 90's. Are they doing that thing EE did a few years ago where they bring old faves back just to see what hits?

Not watched HO in years but caught a small slither of it now. WTF is Zara doing back 😂 she was well annoying back in the day

And all the other characters were from the 90's. Are they doing that thing EE did a few years ago where they bring old faves back just to see what hits?
Hated Zara so much all she did was screw her face up and whine and stamp her feet. Of all the people to bring back😭 hopefully she's grew up

Zara really didn't need to come back shouted her lines utter shite she was as a character too

Yip still moaning and stamping about. duck off back to where you came from Zara please

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.