Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched hollyoaks for as long as I can remember but Jesus it’s going rapidly downhill…the undertaker is absolutely laughable, worst “ganster” yet and don’t even get my started on that smug Olivia?! Surely some who’s just qualified as a teacher wouldn’t have the experience or skills to be a head teacher!! Reminds me of someone I went to school with who twists things to get her own way…life didn’t work out well for her though when people realised what she was like!

Reactions: 3
What on earth does Peri do with her wages? She’s a nurser, Leela is a fire woman?

Reactions: 2
I quite like Olivia*! She’s at least slightly interesting to watch scheming compared to the many, many dullards in the cast at the moment

*I realise my expectations are in the gutter when it comes to the state of this show at the moment

• Haha
Verity’s brother is one weird guy there is serious dark tit ahead with him.
How come Leela & Ste are so poor , do they not have inheritance for when their parents died?
Leela should have a pension and redundancy pay
Peri works so does Juliet , child benefits for all them kids
So many questions just as well it’s not real life

Just watching on E4 now, how ridiculous was that fall, could not have looked mroe fake, and was SO predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wtaf is this? Why is someone who isn't a surgeon allowed to be in surgery? I do not get it?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
god this ridiculous "metaphor" with the chess pieces.. Hollyoaks please do not try and be "intellectual".
mercedes' son is going to end up killing them all imo :ROFLMAO:

I’ve haven’t been a fan of the scenes with misbah and Ali, but I must say, the last scene (channel 4 one tonight) was brilliant

wtf was that, Damon killed warren?! I’m actually very upset about this 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.