Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t expecting Saul to die 😢😢
I kind of thought he would tbh,
because him waking up would make it too easy to solve who did it, albeit I am still hoping for a crazy twist in whcih he wakes up as the life support is turned off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I kind of thought he would tbh,
because him waking up would make it too easy to solve who did it, albeit I am still hoping for a crazy twist in whcih he wakes up as the life support is turned off :ROFLMAO:
I thought this would happen too lol 😂

• Haha
did we see him die? I wasn't paying that much attention. I know Misbah said they couldn't do anymore. But until we see him actually dead anything could happen. If we actually saw him dead and I missed it then I am sorry

did we see him die? I wasn't paying that much attention. I know Misbah said they couldn't do anymore. But until we see him actually dead anything could happen. If we actually saw him dead and I missed it then I am sorry
I thought the life machine flat lined ...no movement but I could be wrong...

I think Demarcus will end up convicted and going to prison and it will take ages before the truth comes out.
Interesting that the magician is going down the incel route

This imran storyline will get dark I think, Actor who plays him is doing well
agreed, it will be ignored/not noticed as the breakup of his brother comes to light and just get worse and worse
Side note, I cannot work out what is happening with Mercedes son? is he just bad at acting or is he pretending to be concerned about his Silas?

Have you guys seen all4 are going to put a years worth of hollyoaks on demand? I’m struggling to watch a full week!😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If they get the entire back catalogue on there I would be impressed! Particularly would love to see 2006-07 again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus, I’m getting flashbacks of when they did the repeats during COVID. No context, no continuation - completely pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.