Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen any of her lives apart from a few mins earlier, has she been banging on about riding out how people are again? If she starts doxxing people thats not okay and can be in trouble for that. She will never admit what she's done, she will just carry on doing what she's doing, as it seems to be serving her well. She clearly doesn't aspire to be anything else but this. Sad tbh.

Oh yeah, same with the repetition of saying she makes the dogs for a walk every day at 4am on the beach. Its all to try and cover her ass from what's been said on here.

I notice how she said she hasn't got a car sorted yet.. Next go fund me/donations project by any chance? Reckons she has a BMW ready but just needs to sort insurance
Her Bigo pay is going a loooooong way thus month Curtains, king size mattress, hair dye and car insurance which will be expensive because of her drink drive ban!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her Bigo pay is going a loooooong way thus month Curtains, king size mattress, hair dye and car insurance which will be expensive because of her drink drive ban!!!
£500 obviously goes a long way when you rely on the bank of Jess!

I just point blank to refuse to watch her.. I deleted bigo days ago because I got it when Holly started advertising it on TT. I refuse to watch her on TT now. I stumbled across her before and she was just 'bleeping this and bleeping that, duck duck duck.' it's just tragic.. I'm all for swearing but 5 million don't need to be used in once sentance. She has a unhealthy obsession with tattle, social media in general. I can't cope with her anymore. She thinks she's part of the fbi trying to work out who we all are. Just give it break Holly. You will be surprised how many lurkers are on this thread without a account yet, there's more and more new members joining this thread every few weeks. So Holly, majority of us have finally seen you for who you are.. You're the biggest con artist I've ever seen on social media.. I'd go to the point you're probably just as bad as Lucy Rose with all the subtle begging comment.
Peace out guys, I'm done. She makes my blood boil more and more. Loves to you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Literally what I thought! a decent mattress can set you back a few hundred or more..

I just point blank to refuse to watch her.. I deleted bigo days ago because I got it when Holly started advertising it on TT. I refuse to watch her on TT now. I stumbled across her before and she was just 'bleeping this and bleeping that, duck duck duck.' it's just tragic.. I'm all for swearing but 5 million don't need to be used in once sentance. She has a unhealthy obsession with tattle, social media in general. I can't cope with her anymore. She thinks she's part of the fbi trying to work out who we all are. Just give it break Holly. You will be surprised how many lurkers are on this thread without a account yet, there's more and more new members joining this thread every few weeks. So Holly, majority of us have finally seen you for who you are.. You're the biggest con artist I've ever seen on social media.. I'd go to the point you're probably just as bad as Lucy Rose with all the subtle begging comment.
Peace out guys, I'm done. She makes my blood boil more and more. Loves to you all. ❤
I know what you mean - I too am done with it and she'll never change.
Sad to see you go shortbread, we will miss you! 😭❤

• Heart
Well I hate to tell Holly this but bi polar type 1 is severe mania lasting at least a week and type 2 is less severe which she said hers don't last that long I looked it up because Holly isn't exactly known for telling the truth and from what I can find Lithium hydrochloride had no contraindications with hormones used in transitioning please let me know if I am wrong. Pretty sure they wouldn't be able to treat any women with lithium if that's the case because of the fluctuations in woman's hormones

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Right with you, Peace out you lovely people, I've said and observed enough of this persons toxicity, at this point we would only be exposing ourselves to the toxicity and it's not healthy for any of us as it's so poisonous. Much nicer more wholesome things and people to interact with and give our energy to, she isn't with an ounce more of any of our time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm with shortbread and molly. I don't watch her anymore for numerous reasons. Total waste of space and breath.Its been great chatting to you all. Good luck in your futures! Chow ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm with shortbread and molly. I don't watch her anymore for numerous reasons. Total waste of space and breath.Its been great chatting to you all. Good luck in your futures! Chow ♡
I think we all feel the same tbh, im just sorry she ripped off so many people, but at least people have seen the light, hope you're okay @PrinB27

Tbh I feel exactly the same but we know full well we will be made out to be liars and we all come off here because she proved us wrong…but you know what I don’t care enough anymore! I do actually have a life like loads of us do despite being told mine is sad when it’s far from it. I say let them all get on with it now, also no doubt you will read this holly so this is for you.. I never begged too come back into your community, I didn’t say anything bad about the other mods I was actually really friendly with them they turned on me because I fell out with you! Plus I never said I lent you money you did ask but couldnt give what I didn’t have. Oh and I’m not toxic at all I tried too help you if I was a nasty person I wouldn’t have done it think it was actually really unfair you called me that tbh. Anyway goodbye everyone 👋❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
100000% agree.
What’s the saying you can’t teach stupid.
It’s something she knows no better and while her lovers side bits and fellow followers believe in her then she isn’t going to stop.
Sadly I think you can become addicted to your lies and I truly believe that’s what’s happened.
I also believe she will get the tablets to prove everyone wrong but something will pop up like her body rejecting the hormones or something ( sorry H for ruining your ideas ).
I will forever feel sorry for anyone who falls subject of you, but I feel the more I watch you the more I want to scream out in your lives that you are a fake and you are indeed a Scammer.
If that is how you wish to live your 40+ years then who is anyone to stop you.
J certainly won’t get no enjoyment from it because she isn’t going to gain anything from your scams maybe just a huge debt to be collected at the end of it.
I can’t imagine a bakery manager is on all that much as it will be a franchise but then again knowing you she’s probably an owner that baked her own bakery goods 🤦‍♀️ The list is endless and there is always some shoddy story that follows and people are just bored of it now.

To everyone who’s been on here thank you and I hope you all have wonderful and enjoyable future and live your life to the maximum and succeed in all you do !

Ps who’s talking about boris Johnson 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s on live just now. Said it will soon be against the law to talk badly about others online and that we will all be prosecuted lol

She’s on live just now. Said it will soon be against the law to talk badly about others online and that we will all be prosecuted lol
Whatever next 🙄 The police don’t have the resource to deal with actual crime, never mind a few comments on a forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatever next 🙄 The police don’t have the resource to deal with actual crime, never mind a few comments on a forum.
I couldn't help jumping back on this morning having sworn I was done with everything H related, not quite yet, obviously, not watching her is plenty for now however, what a knob! Trying to intimidate everyone again this morning by the sounds of it? holly no matter what you say, you won't silence everyone. You have been exposed and I would hate to stop talking during a time when you are doing your best to shut people up, we see you and your scams and your crimes and your fake transition, sorry not sorry, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. You are a predictor and abuser on top of all that and you use women's rights and being trans as a weapon, you're an insult to all women and the entire trans community, and no amount of aggression will behind a screen will ever change that or shut us up. We watched you for long enough we know exactly who you are mate.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't help jumping back on this morning having sworn I was done with everything H related, not quite yet, obviously, not watching her is plenty for now however, what a knob! Trying to intimidate everyone again this morning by the sounds of it? holly no matter what you say, you won't silence everyone. You have been exposed and I would hate to stop talking during a time when you are doing your best to shut people up, we see you and your scams and your crimes and your fake transition, sorry not sorry, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. You are a predictor and abuser on top of all that and you use women's rights and being trans as a weapon, you're an insult to all women and the entire trans community, and no amount of aggression will behind a screen will ever change that or shut us up. We watched you for long enough we know exactly who you are mate.
Also, you cannot go prosecuting people under a new law when at the time the 'offence' was committed, it wasn't illegal :rolleyes:

I also had her on for a few mins this morning whilst getting ready!

Also, you cannot go prosecuting people under a new law when at the time the 'offence' was committed, it wasn't illegal :rolleyes:

I also had her on for a few mins this morning whilst getting ready!
There's nothing illegal about calling someones bluff, I hope she does get police involved as they would tap into all of her accounts and devices and see that she is abusing people for money. That is the real crime here. Not a forum of people discussing her crimes and personal experiences of her scamming them. She's living in LALA land! I'd just love to see police being involved, what a joke, and no your "transition" doesn't give you superiority mate, you're a criminal and we see through your BS.

There's nothing illegal about calling someones bluff, I hope she does get police involved as they would tap into all of her accounts and devices and see that she is abusing people for money. That is the real crime here. Not a forum of people discussing her crimes and personal experiences of her scamming them. She's living in LALA land! I'd just love to see police being involved, what a joke, and no your "transition" doesn't give you superiority mate, you're a criminal and we see through your BS.
Well she keeps saying she's female 'in the eyes of the law' and this just isn't true either cos she hasn't been living as a woman for two years or more which is what is needed for a gender recognition cert. Changing your name does not equal changing gender legally, anyone can change their name by deed poll, same as when you get married/divorced or any other reason you fancy!

Haha anyone notice how holly is now hoovering up on camera and always mentioning about taking the dogs out at 4am? funny that isn't it. And she's just stated yet again that she's not on benefits. Erm, ti use the community supermarket thing they go to, one criteria of being able to access it, is that you are in receipt of benefits! jeez the lies. They do not just survive on Jess' never ending wage.

I also hope they look after this house a lot better than the last one - the second bedroom already looks chaos. I know moving can be stressful but why is there a need to have everything and all your clothe juts strewn everywhere all over the floor? no need at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
H has just called Kira out and showed a list on Bigo where she said that Kira had visited her profile at 2am or something. She also says she looking for a Job...

• Haha
for someone not bothered about Tattle, she sure is bothered. Also saying that cos she is in the 'influencer' category she must be as famous as Jordan 😂 😂 Erm, you have to put people in the category that matches the platform you're on, Hollys is TT so she was in that category, which was an offshoots forum of influencers😂

Not arsed about tattle but talks about it constantly 😂
Literally just said the same haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.