Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed an influx of trans folk begging on TikTok? Or is it just my algorithm because I follow Holly? There’s someone on a boat, Andrea - arch nemesis of Stanley - and now a bloke with pink hair is forever on live banging on about a woman's right to abortion! They all have wish lists and PayPal in their bios! TikTok really needs to ban all the blatant Beggy Mitchelling!
I used to go live but now I almost feel guilty by association 🤣 its the land of beggers

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed an influx of trans folk begging on TikTok? Or is it just my algorithm because I follow Holly? There’s someone on a boat, Andrea - arch nemesis of Stanley - and now a bloke with pink hair is forever on live banging on about a woman's right to abortion! They all have wish lists and PayPal in their bios! TikTok really needs to ban all the blatant Beggy Mitchelling!
It isn’t specifically just trans people. I’ve seen a lot of cis people do it too.

A lot of content creators like myself have wish lists, PayPal, Cashapp, venmo, patreon, and gofundme if their bio to help them continue creating content.

For instance, I have PayPal, Cashapp and GoFundMe even though I’m in the creator fund. There is actually a petition going on at the moment due to how little TT pays it’s creators. If you send a gift to someone on their lives then TT has already taken 80% of that gift and the creator gets 20%. It’s the same with the creator fund, you get 0.01p per 1000 views on videos. Significantly lower than what YouTube or Twitch pays its creators.

Now, I’m not sticking up for the people who are the likes of H but as content creators we need to be able to able to make an income. I do agree that there are a lot of people out there who do use this to scam people and commit fraud but for others like myself, it’s a way of generating an income so we can continue to produce decent content for our followers. Specifically for me, it all goes towards my transition (I’ve paid the majority of it myself) but 0.44p from live gifts and 0.01p per 1k views barely makes a dent in anything.

I do believe that people shouldn’t be able to post any links in their bio until they have surpassed a certain amount of followers (15,000) for instance.

Reactions: 2
Agree - I do think TT has really turned into something way more toxic than it was every supposed to be, and I really think they need to clamp down on the begging too, its too easy for those with zero moral compass to take advantage of lonely vulnerable people tbh, as we have seen here

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well that was an entertaining read to catch up.
Sorry was living life you know the adulting things you do 🤦‍♀️😂
H lost the plot a little this morning then did she, I do wonder if J knows she’s out or back in it again.
Mind you wouldn’t surprise me considering shes basically allowing what’s happening to happen but can you ever say for defiant what goes on behind closed doors.
Speaking of which I wonder if J has been tied to that bed or not yet 🤢🤮🤣
Knowing that her breast grow and shrink and move around is absolutely amazing where do I sign up for breast like these too!
Is it a maya cosmetics thing ?!

I know who your own about I’ve seen a few trans actually, I’m not very keen on Andrea she gives me bad vibes as well as H.
The boat one is a lady called jade I actually quite like her but I’ve always joined in just as she is going or there’s so many in the room she doesn’t get the chance to speak to everyone in her live.

Some are complete beggars and that rattles me it’s like they’ve watched H do it and get away with it that they think that is the way forward but that’s my opinion and only my opinion.

I think if you want it just be yourself you’ve been you for however long just keep at it coming out is the first move !

Agree with Kira though I think you should have so many followers before your allowed to go live and then have at least the same followers for so many months before they are allowed to gift you and then once you’ve been on for say 6 months you should be allowed to add your links for go fund me etc…
Too many people get sucked in to a false person and that’s where the scamming starts we are all the same it’s to easy to pretend to be someone behind a screen.

That way it would give everyone a true reading of someone but hey I’m just like you peeps I’m only human.

Social media and the world we live in today rather scary isn’t it.

I agree that they’re all lots of folk asking for money on TIkTok, I’ve just never seen a trans creator NOT ask for money!! Feel free to prove me wrong though

im shocked at how little money actually gets to the account holder from gifts people send, so basically the ones like roses etc are literally worthless then? I guess thats why people have links in bio and wishlists etc

I agree that they’re all lots of folk asking for money on TIkTok, I’ve just never seen a trans creator NOT ask for money!! Feel free to prove me wrong though
I do know of two.
No links or anything in the bio if I’m looking for it right but if I remember back to H’s then no defiantly no links.

Hey 👋 always been a silent reader/watcher but cannot take anymore of the constant lies! I actually supported holly at one point now I just see right through her!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey 👋 always been a silent reader/watcher but cannot take anymore of the constant lies! I actually supported holly at one point now I just see right through her!
welcome!

I think most of us here actually felt the same way initially and then started seeing things that weren't right or catching her lies out. Its just sad that so many people are taken in by her and get scammed only to see what the real deal is and its sad they have to go through that to see the truth.

I’ve just seen something online that you all might find quite interesting.

I think this could be relevant to this situation regarding H. Especially since she’s using false information to directly effect some people including myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’m late to the party but has holly fell out with kat too? I haven’t seen her live with her for a long time.

Well that was an entertaining read to catch up.
Sorry was living life you know the adulting things you do 🤦‍♀️😂
H lost the plot a little this morning then did she, I do wonder if J knows she’s out or back in it again.
Mind you wouldn’t surprise me considering shes basically allowing what’s happening to happen but can you ever say for defiant what goes on behind closed doors.
Speaking of which I wonder if J has been tied to that bed or not yet 🤢🤮🤣
Knowing that her breast grow and shrink and move around is absolutely amazing where do I sign up for breast like these too!
Is it a maya cosmetics thing ?!

I know who your own about I’ve seen a few trans actually, I’m not very keen on Andrea she gives me bad vibes as well as H.
The boat one is a lady called jade I actually quite like her but I’ve always joined in just as she is going or there’s so many in the room she doesn’t get the chance to speak to everyone in her live.

Some are complete beggars and that rattles me it’s like they’ve watched H do it and get away with it that they think that is the way forward but that’s my opinion and only my opinion.

I think if you want it just be yourself you’ve been you for however long just keep at it coming out is the first move !

Agree with Kira though I think you should have so many followers before your allowed to go live and then have at least the same followers for so many months before they are allowed to gift you and then once you’ve been on for say 6 months you should be allowed to add your links for go fund me etc…
Too many people get sucked in to a false person and that’s where the scamming starts we are all the same it’s to easy to pretend to be someone behind a screen.

That way it would give everyone a true reading of someone but hey I’m just like you peeps I’m only human.

Social media and the world we live in today rather scary isn’t it.
Jess tied to the bed??? I am pretty sure she said that she was the submissive not Jess bit then she has also told Prin she hasn't consummated the marriage 🤔

Yeah, this confuses
Jess tied to the bed??? I am pretty sure she said that she was the submissive not Jess bit then she has also told Prin she hasn't consummated the marriage 🤔
[/QUOT

Yeah this confuses me, she said she was a submissive, likes to he called Princess, apparently lived in chasity with a keyholder for a while. Imagine being tied up by holly. LOL

Anybody watching hollys live? That bloke is talking to her and she’s pointing the camera at her dogs and literally isn’t even bothered 😕

H, as im quite sure you will be reading this thread, let me be direct with you, Cat here from Ireland, as I've said numerous times before, I have nothing to hide when directly expressing things to you. As you embark on aggressively trying to discover who all these Tattle users are, and aggressively try to piece user names together etc, please remember, it doesn't bleeping matter who people are, but rather what their conclusion and revelations are about you. Every single person on this forum has observed you for a long period or been on the receiving end of your crimes. It wouldn't matter how much a moderator claimed to love you, it's a matter of time before you abuse them. Wasting time on the drama of who people are or trying to intimidate people just further clarifies who you are, and what youu are saying. I for one will never view your lives ever again because you disgust me beyond belief, however, I am a much more decent person than you, and suggest if you have an ounce of bleeping dignity to get the hell off the internet. You are an absolute disgrace and you are going to be known for nothing more than your crimes. Save yourself any further social suicide and bow out..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean until she actually shows everyone the proof and the boxes of her hormones, I don’t believe it at all 👀 also got her driving license back now apparently 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
H, as im quite sure you will be reading this thread, let me be direct with you, Cat here from Ireland, as I've said numerous times before, I have nothing to hide when directly expressing things to you. As you embark on aggressively trying to discover who all these Tattle users are, and aggressively try to piece user names together etc, please remember, it doesn't bleeping matter who people are, but rather what their conclusion and revelations are about you. Every single person on this forum has observed you for a long period or been on the receiving end of your crimes. It wouldn't matter how much a moderator claimed to love you, it's a matter of time before you abuse them. Wasting time on the drama of who people are or trying to intimidate people just further clarifies who you are, and what youu are saying. I for one will never view your lives ever again because you disgust me beyond belief, however, I am a much more decent person than you, and suggest if you have an ounce of bleeping dignity to get the hell off the internet. You are an absolute disgrace and you are going to be known for nothing more than your crimes. Save yourself any further social suicide and bow out..
I haven't seen any of her lives apart from a few mins earlier, has she been banging on about riding out how people are again? If she starts doxxing people thats not okay and can be in trouble for that. She will never admit what she's done, she will just carry on doing what she's doing, as it seems to be serving her well. She clearly doesn't aspire to be anything else but this. Sad tbh.

Even if she ordered them to try and save face I doubt she will take them. She's just trying to go to extreme levels to make a point that we are the villains here. 🙄
Oh yeah, same with the repetition of saying she makes the dogs for a walk every day at 4am on the beach. Its all to try and cover her ass from what's been said on here.

I mean until she actually shows everyone the proof and the boxes of her hormones, I don’t believe it at all 👀 also got her driving license back now apparently 🙊😂
I notice how she said she hasn't got a car sorted yet.. Next go fund me/donations project by any chance? Reckons she has a BMW ready but just needs to sort insurance

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.