Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued what Holly said 🤔
She basically went in on her saying I know who you are Mrsoreilly you have been in other people's lives batching about her she has seen it all she knows who everyone is 🤣 well she doesn't and Michelle said mrsoreilly wasn't her she doesn't even spell her name that way pretty sure she got blocked

She basically went in on her saying I know who you are Mrsoreilly you have been in other people's lives batching about her she has seen it all she knows who everyone is 🤣 well she doesn't and Michelle said mrsoreilly wasn't her she doesn't even spell her name that way pretty sure she got blocked
Not quite sure how she came to that conclusion, like I said my TT name is not the same as here. I don’t comment on anyones lives hers included, I only watch and observe.

Not quite sure how she came to that conclusion, like I said my TT name is not the same as here. I don’t comment on anyones lives hers included, I only watch and observe.
I think Holly assumed because Michelle's surname is Riley that it must be her but she has another lady that goes in her lives, (Rhiannon I think her name is), that has the same spelling as your username and I haven't witnessed Holly attack her the way she did Michelle this morning.

👋👋Hi Holly have you contacted Michelle and apologised and I would suggest in future try telling the truth or keep a diary of the lies and allegations that come out of your mouth...that would stop everyone coming to tattle to expose you... have a nice day

Reactions: 2
My new profile pic 🤣🤣 I was told I was sad quite a bit last night so ya know just a bit of banter
29049C3B-D2A7-42D4-8129-C550AF8F0DB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone just been watching the bigo live that ended weirdly just now?

Anyone just been watching the bigo live that ended weirdly just now?
What happened ... My partner of night shifts and keeps telling me to get of the lives 🤣
Roll on him back on nights Im missing out here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was so lovely to see you on live, I absolutely love your energy and sense of humour. You are the kind of person I could listen to for hours. I must say, I think H has tried to copy you in so so so many ways. I don't know if anyone has ever said that to you before? ❤

*and failed I might add.
Thank you :) I'm glad you had fun :-D!

Also, that really doesn't surprise me, to be honest, It's nice to know that I live in that tiny noggin rent-free.

I should be getting my blue tick soon from all this publicity that apparently H has on me, which again, come on here H and post all the evidence you are supposed to have against me. I am still waiting and I am calling your bluff. Put your stolen money where your mouth is and come on to tattle to defend yourself. The fact that you aren't doing that is just proving that we are right and you are horribly wrong.

If someone started a thread about me and I was aware of it, I would want to back up my claims to defend myself, the fact that you are not doing that shows that you have nothing. literally nothing. Grow up. Predator. I want you to share the information that you have. I am calling you out to prove me wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Noticed she was on TT today moaning about someonelse! She a dodgy moderator or member of her WhatsApp group.

56 quid a week rent now that did make me chuckle 🤣

• Haha

Also, that really doesn't surprise me, to be honest, It's nice to know that I live in that tiny noggin rent-free.

I should be getting my blue tick soon from all this publicity that apparently H has on me, which again, come on here H and post all the evidence you are supposed to have against me. I am still waiting and I am calling your bluff. Put your stolen money where your mouth is and come on to tattle to defend yourself. The fact that you aren't doing that is just proving that we are right and you are horribly wrong.

If someone started a thread about me and I was aware of it, I would want to back up my claims to defend myself, the fact that you are not doing that shows that you have nothing. literally nothing. Grow up. Predator. I want you to share the information that you have. I am calling you out to prove me wrong.
Erm Kiera darlinggg, I think you'll find the only person FaMoUs enough to get the coveted blue tick is in fact Holly. Actually her grandad invented the blue tick. So there. Haha.

But yeah still haven't seen any proof from her, and one of her mods this morning said to someone else 'no one should be run off the app (TT)'.. I thought it was voluntary that H left TT initially, she then also said that she's come back on TT cos she's realised that anyone can watch on Bigo anyway 😂

Noticed she was on TT today moaning about someonelse! She a dodgy moderator or member of her WhatsApp group.

56 quid a week rent now that did make me chuckle 🤣
who was she moaning about? I only saw a small snippet of the live this morning, ive since been doing real life stuff and commitments so haven't seen any more or the rest of it

You're literally handing an invitation to expose you on these claims and she has nothing on you. I also believe the entire transition is a farce and an excuse to scam money, zero evidence.

You're literally handing an invitation to expose you on these claims and she has nothing on you. I also believe the entire transition is a farce and an excuse to scam money, zero evidence.
yeah its rather odd that someone says they have so much on someone to then produce none of it, even when the person being accused is giving free reign to prove what they have and show the evidence.

yeah its rather odd that someone says they have so much on someone to then produce none of it, even when the person being accused is giving free reign to prove what they have and show the evidence.
100%... Have you been watching her on TT? Can't stomach the thoughts of listening to her rants tbh

Think this proves that her motives are sexual. Kinda weird that she's doing all this behind J back but it doesn't surprise me. Using her gender as a safety net for when she gets called out for her sick behaviour

Reactions: 3
100%... Have you been watching her on TT? Can't stomach the thoughts of listening to her rants tbh
Literally caught a few mins this morning early, cos, you know, I have work and real life stuff to do. I don't rally want to get sucked into the negativity etc, it's a really unproductive waste of my time tbh and im getting to the point where id rather spend it working on something more constructive tbh!

• Heart
Literally caught a few mins this morning early, cos, you know, I have work and real life stuff to do. I don't rally want to get sucked into the negativity etc, it's a really unproductive waste of my time tbh and im getting to the point where id rather spend it working on something more constructive tbh!
Exactly.. I also feel like we know everything we possibly can do now and its absolutely disgraceful, watching her would really just feel like being pulled into a cycle of negativity and that's why im not bothered.

• Heart
Has anyone noticed an influx of trans folk begging on TikTok? Or is it just my algorithm because I follow Holly? There’s someone on a boat, Andrea - arch nemesis of Stanley - and now a bloke with pink hair is forever on live banging on about a woman's right to abortion! They all have wish lists and PayPal in their bios! TikTok really needs to ban all the blatant Beggy Mitchelling!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.