Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fall in love with her?! 😂 :sick:

Her hair pulled back like that and so close to the camera literally makes her head look like a potato

Guyzzz she's even had three full time jobs in prison 😂 LOL OK THEN HUN
3 full time jobs in prison full time is between 35 and 40 hrs Holly your maths is shocking there are not enough hours in the day to do that many jobs and sleep, eat, shower and tit don't forget you are on your cells for a period of time a day in prison

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Still saying she is only paying £56 a week. Holly darrrrling you do realise we heard Jess say that is incorrect yet you still lie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3 full time jobs in prison full time is between 35 and 40 hrs Holly your maths is shocking there are not enough hours in the day to do that many jobs and sleep, eat, shower and tit don't forget you are on your cells for a period of time a day in prison
Yes and from what I've read in books etc and heard, there is a waiting list fro jobs in prison, more prisoners wanting to do jobs than there are positions, and also that that there is a complicated process for getting jobs due to having to assess prisoners cos of danger/risk in certain jobs like kitchen etc.

Still saying she is only paying £56 a week. Holly darrrrling you do realise we heard Jess say that is incorrect yet you still lie
Me she hasn't come on to me thank the heavens!!!

• Haha
lmao u was just thinking that, I don't know where they live but you cant even get a crappy bedsit near me for £56/wk. Total lies. I didn't see that Jess said that, thats hilarious - did she actually say thats incorrect? and here holly is still continuing the lie 😂
I cant imagine Holly and Jess living in a very nice area tbh, but there is no way their rent is that low, especially if its all been done out like she claims, and is this old woman who said they can stay there forever. Yeah right holly :rolleyes::sleep:

Tell me someone she hasn’t come on too 🙊
How can she sit on TT etc and deny these things when people have got proof, makes me sick. Its predatory if she comes on to everyone, gross.

Last edited:
As an ex builder Holly is chatting a lot of tit, she sounds like she was a right cowboy at the time

• Haha
Slated the way Andrea and Kira look and dress, have you seen what she is dressed in today 🙊 no coordination whatsoever and the most mixed range of colours that just clash with the black she is wearing on her jacket 😂

• Wow
I can confirm it wasn’t me on her live, my TT name is not the same as on here (that would be dumb) 😂

I do not know Holly in real life, I’ve never been a mod or in the ‘family’

Just a silent watcher 👋
Mrsoreilly Thank you for confirming it wasn't you!! Hopefully Holly will have the decency to message Michelle and apologise... and for all those saying in the comments Michelle was not responding to Holly and apologising wtf.... Michelle has nothing to apologise for and was probably blocked as soon as she said it wasn't her.... but then again I'm expecting too much... Holly will never admit she is wrong and apologise. Michelle if your reading this I hope you are okay 🤗

As an ex builder Holly is chatting a lot of tit, she sounds like she was a right cowboy at the time
Well she said she did building for Taylor wimpey. I reckon they'd hire my nan. One of richest cowboy companies out there. Not known for their building knowledge and quality.

Mrsoreilly Thank you for confirming it wasn't you!! Hopefully Holly will have the decency to message Michelle and apologise... and for all those saying in the comments Michelle was not responding to Holly and apologising wtf.... Michelle has nothing to apologise for and was probably blocked as soon as she said it wasn't her.... but then again I'm expecting too much... Holly will never admit she is wrong and apologise. Michelle if your reading this I hope you are okay 🤗
Yes i hope Holly apologises as well. It's just another example of her thinking she knows everything about everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That poor woman, as a silent watcher myself I have seen that woman in Holly's lives and I have never seen her say a bad word against Holly.
HOLLY you need to apologise to that young lady for all the horrible things you said about her.

I’m intrigued what Holly said 🤔

Slated the way Andrea and Kira look and dress, have you seen what she is dressed in today 🙊 no coordination whatsoever and the most mixed range of colours that just clash with the black she is wearing on her jacket 😂
Oh that's bad :(
You shouldn't be slating anyone on the way they look
I haven't been on any lives today so I haven't seen anything
It's a Shame really that she scooped so low to slate people for the way they look everyone is a individual so each to there own

I've seen the way she is on her lives ..seen her this morning all very defensive. Likes to twist the narrative and deflect it all away from herself. She needs to own what she's done to ppl. She makes it sound so blazee. Holly why would ppl lie about you we've got a absolutely nothing to gain from it all. It's disgraceful!!! OWN IT and take responsibility that you've treated ppl awfully, used them and thrown them away like trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.