Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew it wouldn't be long before she was back on TT but has apparently taken gifts off? It seems that Tattle really gets to her, the amount of time she spends talking about it is unreal. Tattle is not trolling, it is discussing opinion, no one is going to H and trolling her, just like she (and anyone else) doesn't have to come here and read this.

Also lol at the excuse for her 'boobs' not being as big today. I am female and mine dont randomly appear and disappear and move around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds like Holly owes someone an apology, sorry to whoever has a similar name to mine.

Reactions: 2
We all knew it wouldn't be long before she was back on TT but has apparently taken gifts off? It seems that Tattle really gets to her, the amount of time she spends talking about it is unreal. Tattle is not trolling, it is discussing opinion, no one is going to H and trolling her, just like she (and anyone else) doesn't have to come here and read this.

Also lol at the excuse for her 'boobs' not being as big today. I am female and mine dont randomly appear and disappear and move around 😂
Funny that mine also don't move around or appear and dissappear at random

Wish my heavy boobs would disappear some days give my back a break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol she just said she cant wait for jess to come home cos they're going shopping for mahogany hair dye.. cant imagine what colour that is gonna go

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Don’t we all wish they would become what we want them too when we want them too, would save thousands on getting boob jobs 😂

• Haha
That poor woman, as a silent watcher myself I have seen that woman in Holly's lives and I have never seen her say a bad word against Holly.
HOLLY you need to apologise to that young lady for all the horrible things you said about her.

I know, she hasn’t even apologised or looks an ounce but regretful, she will throw anyone under with a blink of an eye. One of her real and only specialities is chucking people away once she’s got their money or if they don’t fall in love with her 🥰

She’s back on lives again lying through them teeth🙄 does anyone no what happened to Jamie he was always in her lives.

Reactions: 1
I know, she hasn’t even apologised or looks an ounce but regretful, she will throw anyone under with a blink of an eye. One of her real and only specialities is chucking people away once she’s got their money or if they don’t fall in love with her 🥰
fall in love with her?! 😂 :sick:

Her hair pulled back like that and so close to the camera literally makes her head look like a potato

Guyzzz she's even had three full time jobs in prison 😂 LOL OK THEN HUN

She has not been in hospital the last 2 years, I mean unless being on TT all day everyday classes as a hospital 🙊

Also if she's had lip fillers as she keeps saying I think I'd want a refund, plus 1.9ml is a very suspicious amount to have, anyone who know about this will know you usually have 0.5ml/1ml or 1.1ml fro some brands. Never heard of 1.9ml

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.