Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I received a message from becca on tt and then that notafanofholly said too me I think I know you! Did you get a message of someone the other day on tt? Now come on she’s the only one who messaged me and I’m sorry but by booting me out twice just proves it because becca didn’t kick apples out for saying it
I knew it was you Vic

It's true

Reactions: 1
Thank youu 🥰🥰🥰 believe it or not, all my cloths are from charity shops 😂 it’s so much cheaper. This dress only cost me £1.50 and the tights I got for free whilst volunteering at a charity shop a while ago!

I did see Prins comments but I didn’t see them all as the chat was so busy. I try to answer everyone but sometimes it goes so fast 😔 xx
It was so lovely to see you on live, I absolutely love your energy and sense of humour. You are the kind of person I could listen to for hours. I must say, I think H has tried to copy you in so so so many ways. I don't know if anyone has ever said that to you before? ❤

It was so lovely to see you on live, I absolutely love your energy and sense of humour. You are the kind of person I could listen to for hours. I must say, I think H has tried to copy you in so so so many ways. I don't know if anyone has ever said that to you before? ❤
*and failed I might add.

You can read all the tattle you want mate, you'll never work out who I am on tt

Reactions: 2
That poor woman this morning getting called out as Mrs o'reily. Will the will real Mrs O'reily please stand up Holly thinks she knows who you are and is calling innocent people out🤣🤣🤣 All knowing Holly I guess there are some things you just don't know and that is not a way to make friends. The woman told you it wasn't her and you went in on her, check the spelling of the surname!!!

• Haha
A spot of Kira slating and it's not even 10am

Just admitted to wearing a bra that was gifted by someone, then proceeds to say boobs aren't as big right now as they're not in a bra being pushed up

• Haha
Dearest Holly, if you had done you research as you say you would know the woman was telling the truth she does use the same name on all platforms, keep guessing you may get it right

hahahaha I spat my tea out
Tbf I thought so too I think it was aname Lucy rose used at one point

Attachments

I can confirm it wasn’t me on her live, my TT name is not the same as on here (that would be dumb) 😂

I do not know Holly in real life, I’ve never been a mod or in the ‘family’

Just a silent watcher 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t the account people have said she’s on Lucy roses old account? Swear I used to see Lucy on that account 🙊

I can confirm it wasn’t me on her live, my TT name is not the same as on here (that would be dumb) 😂

I do not know Holly in real life, I’ve never been a mod or in the ‘family’

Just a silent watcher 👋
Thank you for letting us all know

I am proud of myself Holly if I do say so myself 🥰 we can’t be liars when there’s screenshots of proof against you from multiple people on here, where’s your proof then Darling? 🙊🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.