Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to go live on tiktok tonight. I Wonder if H will come in with her many fake accounts 😂😂😂 if my live gets taken down, we all know who it was 😂

Anyone is welcome to join if you wish 🥰🥰
I'll be there ♥✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's almost like just because she decided to transition, why should anyone else get any attention or look nice. She's a full-blown textbook Narcissist. I can actually hear her saying "watch this"... Like she thinks she's so great showing off her scamming abilities. Ok H.. You are a 40 odd y/o scamming bras and " electric" money from strangers online and think that's something to be proud of or what others should aspire to in life? .. All those moderators are so bad for her, even after all of these truths have been exposed, they still choose to enable her and support her disgraceful behaviour. H when you are reading this, trust me, you'll gain a lot more from what we are saying no matter how difficult it is to accept, thank you will from people massaging your inflated ego and persona.

I'm honestly so glad I don't have to see her lives anymore. Or when she couldn't help being a dick and someone was trying to be polite and she'd reply "Hi" or "im fine" with the undertone of aggression, as though people had no right to even ask her a simple question! meanwhile, she spent hours on end on TT expecting constant handouts or opportunities to prove people wrong. That's why I think she rarely hosted, I don't think she's capable of any sophisticated interactions with people.
👏👏 Totally agree, i always think that too - is this all she aspires to in life? not something to be proud of In any capacity, made me laugh when she said her 22yr old son read here and upset him, H has done way worse things to be upset about and at 22 im sure he isn't oblivious to that. Similarly, no one is forced to read here, it is a choice, just like some people don't like certain newspapers, so they don't read them. She is hardly a perfect role model, even if her jail story is true, plus the stuff we've seen her do online🥴:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
👏👏 Totally agree, i always think that too - is this all she aspires to in life? not something to be proud of In any capacity, made me laugh when she said her 22yr old son read here and upset him, H has done way worse things to be upset about and at 22 im sure he isn't oblivious to that. Similarly, no one is forced to read here, it is a choice, just like some people don't like certain newspapers, so they don't read them. She is hardly a perfect role model, even if her jail story is true, plus the stuff we've seen her do online🥴:sick:
on that..how would her 22 year old son come across this by chance unless he was directed to it by her 🧐

😂😂 interesting tonight very interesting.
Kira looking absolutely gorgeous in that dress and them tights you need to tell us/me where they are from !

Did you get back to prin I did see she commented.

Don’t suppose any one else saw the ONE troll that was in there tonight. Very weird in my own opinion but let’s not jump to conclusions 😂

Little moon sent her 2 large hauls of clothes recently as well
Ahh yes !! That’s who I was thinking off I’m trying to think who she is now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kira looking absolutely gorgeous in that dress and them tights you need to tell us/me where they are from !

Don’t suppose any one else saw the ONE troll that was in there tonight. Very weird in my own opinion but let’s not jump to conclusions 😂

Ahh yes !! That’s who I was thinking off I’m trying to think who she is now
I was still hunched over the laptop working. So was on and off viewing the chat. I do remember a troll being addressed but didn't catch the name 🤔🤔

Thank youu 🥰🥰🥰 believe it or not, all my cloths are from charity shops 😂 it’s so much cheaper. This dress only cost me £1.50 and the tights I got for free whilst volunteering at a charity shop a while ago!

I did see Prins comments but I didn’t see them all as the chat was so busy. I try to answer everyone but sometimes it goes so fast 😔 xx

• Heart
Thank youu 🥰🥰🥰 believe it or not, all my cloths are from charity shops 😂 it’s so much cheaper. This dress only cost me £1.50 and the tights I got for free whilst volunteering at a charity shop a while ago!

I did see Prins comments but I didn’t see them all as the chat was so busy. I try to answer everyone but sometimes it goes so fast 😔 xx
Ahh no that’s fine totally understandable she might grab you on here then maybe … I don’t know 😂🤦‍♀️
You know sometimes charity’s aren’t too bad they have to be in good condition to be able to sell anyway I just don’t have much luck myself that or I find grandmas left overs 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

I was still hunched over the laptop working. So was on and off viewing the chat. I do remember a troll being addressed but didn't catch the name 🤔🤔
Lloyd something.
Just seemed a little suss to me

Clearly holly by the sounds of it then, I wasn’t in there tonight but just seems like a holly thing to do, moans at people who don’t come into her lives in real accounts but goes into everyone else’s under millions of fake ones. She was a pro of fake accounts when she fell out with Kelly 🥴

Whoever was in kiras live I just want too say I did not beg too go back to her at all! I messaged my old agent to see if I could host again which was before Xmas I think,that’s not going too holly is it and why is she constantly calling my name out now!

Whoever was in kiras live I just want too say I did not beg too go back to her at all! I messaged my old agent to see if I could host again, that’s not going too holly is it and why is she constantly calling my name out now!
I mean unless she can drop any kind of evidence I wouldn’t listen to a word she says

Clearly holly by the sounds of it then, I wasn’t in there tonight but just seems like a holly thing to do, moans at people who don’t come into her lives in real accounts but goes into everyone else’s under millions of fake ones. She was a pro of fake accounts when she fell out with Kelly 🥴
So H goes on about people trolling but she also sets up fake account to do exactly this?? I wasn't in the live tonight as I had work related stuff to do so didn't see it.

Wouldn't surprise me if she set up some of the fake TT accounts she used to go on about at this point. I absolutely do not advocate anyone doing things like that, but nothing would surprise me after the revelations on here the past few threads!

I mean unless she can drop any kind of evidence I wouldn’t listen to a word she says
This, 100% dont rise to it, its for attention at the end of the day, and if it is holly then she was calling everyone else out for hiding behind profiles the other night.

Who is Kelly? I think ive already asked this but I cant remember sorry

So H goes on about people trolling but she also sets up fake account to do exactly this?? I wasn't in the live tonight as I had work related stuff to do so didn't see it.

Wouldn't surprise me if she set up some of the fake TT accounts she used to go on about at this point. I absolutely do not advocate anyone doing things like that, but nothing would surprise me after the revelations on here the past few threads!

This, 100% dont rise to it, its for attention at the end of the day, and if it is holly then she was calling everyone else out for hiding behind profiles the other night.

Who is Kelly? I think ive already asked this but I cant remember sorry
Was definitely her she kept saying stuff about me I have a sad life and latch on too people 😂 had it in for me tonight

Was definitely her she kept saying stuff about me I have a sad life and latch on too people 😂 had it in for me tonight
Also Kelly was another one we were told was toxic and nasty because she had called H out on stuff,accounts would go in to Kelly’s live and troll her and her guests with really bad names

• Haha
I also have proof of her telling the old group how their and Jess did do the deed multiple times the previous night to the message, so she can’t get her story straight
Why would anyone want to share details of their sex life with a WhatsApp group of mods?! lmao so so odd. Was this the sort of thing that was on the agenda at meetings that you must attend? 😂
I also thought it was odd when she says in some of the screenshots that were posted earlier (cant remember who by, sorry!) that she accused someone of being jealous cos she didn't have enough time for them and H said she has '50 other members in the family wanting her attention'. That is just so creepy and controlling, so weird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.