Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to CPS about me? Didn’t know H was a detective liaison officer for the Crown Court.

CPS only deal with crimes and not civil matters? I could be wrong though. Also, I’m pretty sure it’s only the police that can take cases forward to the CPS? I’ve not been arrested…. Or even charged?…. Which means, H has done something and is being persecuted but using it to her advantage to try and manipulate the situation. Which wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.

You just can’t make this tit up really can you 😂

Some needs to start writing this down, personally I think it would be a best seller.

“The rise and fall of Holly Murs”

I think it’s different for everyone to be honest. Like, I don’t hate my genitals but I also wouldn’t care if they wasn’t there. It’s more of an inconvenience to me that a hatred. I don’t receive any pleasure from touching it or someone else doing it. I don’t know if that counts as Gender Dysphoria or not. Xx
Yeah I think you're right, like a lot of things it probably is person-dependent. Thanks for your input, like I said i'm in no way an expert on any of this but since one of my friends announced she was transitioning, I wanted to learn more so I was able to support her the best I could 🤗

I too was under the impression it is the police who send things to CPS and make the decision on whether to charge someone or not. And to be charged you have to be arrested too, then either remanded, bailed or released under investigation. Civil goes to civil court not the police and can be very expensive and drag on for some time in some cases.

Edit to say: Also - I have no idea if its about you @KiraGONB, I was just referring to the comment in the live/the other poster who mentioned H saying in the live about something going to court. I was in no way referring to you specifically!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I think you're right, like a lot of things it probably is person-dependent. Thanks for your input, like I said i'm in no way an expert on any of this but since one of my friends announced she was transitioning, I wanted to learn more so I was able to support her the best I could 🤗

I too was under the impression it is the police who send things to CPS and make the decision on whether to charge someone or not. And to be charged you have to be arrested too, then either remanded, bailed or released under investigation. Civil goes to civil court not the police and can be very expensive and drag on for some time in some cases.

Edit to say: Also - I have no idea if its about you @KiraGONB, I was just referring to the comment in the live/the other poster who mentioned H saying in the live about something going to court. I was in no way referring to you specifically!
It was me as my guess of kira. Only simply because you know hols on a personal level. And she's always banging on about you. Sorry for pointing fingers haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was me as my guess of kira. Only simply because you know hols on a personal level. And she's always banging on about you. Sorry for pointing fingers haha
I was watching that live too when she said it and the way she was banging on about me I thought she was on about me too 😂

I really do seem to rattler her given the way she hasn’t stopped talking about me.

Just googled it and it’s the County Court for small cases and high court for more complex cases. Crown and magistrates or for criminal only so CPS wouldn’t touch anything related to this as it’s not a criminal matter.

Either way, she’d have to pay for everything anyways and it’s not cheap at all.

I think it May be Demi, she was banging on about having a case against Demi on TT before she left things can't move that quickly for it to be Kira

But she doesn’t have any money or does she ? 👀

Bet it’s the old house.

I legit don’t know where I’m standing at the moment apart from wearing womens clothes and chucking on a load of make up I don’t see her moving fast I’m any direction.
I’m really starting to doubt my own thoughts.

I think it May be Demi
Which leads me to believe that if the CPS is actually involved, she’s either being prosecuted herself or she’s a defendant to something. However, only the police can submit a case to the CPS so whatever she’s banging on about is just BS as always. Most likely using it as a tactic to intimidate or cause distress to people who could potentially “cross her” which in itself is already illegal as she’s demanding money through duress and that’s prosecutable via criminal court.

Reactions: 1

Bet it’s the old house.

I legit don’t know where I’m standing at the moment apart from wearing womens clothes and chucking on a load of make up I don’t see her moving fast I’m any direction.
So are we thinking she owned the old house??

Bet it’s the old house.

I started to question this a lot when I met her.

I tried teaching her make up but she’d just be so arrogant like she knew better, she kept rolling her eyes at that make up artist who did the make up for the wedding (if I had a make up artist give me tips I’d be writing it down), she’d misgender me quite a lot and play it off as though she was joking, she’d constantly make stuff up and share misinformation, she was very hands on with me which made me feel uncomfortable, if I was live on TT she’d get extremely jealous that I had 300+ amazing beans chatting to me whereas she’d only have like 14 or something.

At one point something happened to her bra and she literally said this to me “watch this, I’ll get someone to get me a new one” and that was when I started to realise that maybe she’s just using being trans as a means of scamming money from people. She’s also a huge gatekeeper because every time I was talking about getting hormones and stuff she’d be like “don’t do it yet, I can get it cheaper from someone else, she’s try to police anything I wore for instance I’m an alternative girl, I love skater skirts and fishnets because I look amazing but she’d make me feel so self conscious by saying “you’re really gonna wear that out? You trying to show me up?” But it was said in a way that even Jess told H to shut up and stop being transphobic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t know wether she owned the house or not I was really merely thinking the state it was left in that kind of road I was thinking maybe the landlord wanted some sort of deposit back for it or something I don’t know.

She literally sounds like a sexual predator always touching or feeling something if not herself defiantly someone else, mind you BPB seems to be sexually talking alot In her lives saw a comment today asking about willies it was from the BIGO tv thing but remember it doesn’t seem to work properly for me, that and her comments last night just makes me a bit sick in my mouth if I’m honest.

I can defiantly believe she’s like that because she always knows someone or something that can help out because she was one or she’s been there or she knows people.
Knew H I bet no one would help you now and I think you know it too.

You see this is what confuses me. Normally, and someone correct me if I am wrong, but usually people that are transitioning HATE their penis or vagina as when they look at it, it reminds them of who they are not. I know a lot of transgender people that I know don’t use their sexual organs for pleasure. The fact that H is using it for sexual pleasure and sending pictures of it to people confuses me. So I think I am with you on the AGP theory. It just doesn’t sit right with me that H is transgender

somebody I know actually tried to “chop it off” as the sight of it. Affected them so much

• Wow
I’m too deep into another TT thread that I had so much catching up to do on here 😂
Oh. So. Hear me out. Maybe she doesn’t need the hormones now as her body can easily produce enough to do it? Medical miracle being able to produce the hormones she needs. Saving her thousands?
There's another V interesting TT thread which I am also reading which involves certain BUUYAKAAA lady 🤣 I thought this one was difficult to keep up with but Tattle is becoming more addictive than TT. I justify myself spending a lot of time here by telling myself that, at least, it involves plenty of reading and writing 🤣🤣🤣

The Lip defo has to make it into the next thread title 😂
The lip biting.... Immediately no 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started to question this a lot when I met her.

I tried teaching her make up but she’d just be so arrogant like she knew better, she kept rolling her eyes at that make up artist who did the make up for the wedding (if I had a make up artist give me tips I’d be writing it down), she’d misgender me quite a lot and play it off as though she was joking, she’d constantly make stuff up and share misinformation, she was very hands on with me which made me feel uncomfortable, if I was live on TT she’d get extremely jealous that I had 300+ amazing beans chatting to me whereas she’d only have like 14 or something.

At one point something happened to her bra and she literally said this to me “watch this, I’ll get someone to get me a new one” and that was when I started to realise that maybe she’s just using being trans as a means of scamming money from people. She’s also a huge gatekeeper because every time I was talking about getting hormones and stuff she’d be like “don’t do it yet, I can get it cheaper from someone else, she’s try to police anything I wore for instance I’m an alternative girl, I love skater skirts and fishnets because I look amazing but she’d make me feel so self conscious by saying “you’re really gonna wear that out? You trying to show me up?” But it was said in a way that even Jess told H to shut up and stop being transphobic.
I always imagine her as a jealous person and can imagine she's one of those that hates on other girls cos they look better than her, which lets be honest, doesn't take a lot right now does it 😂
Especially with that hair and those teeth.

I always wondered how she afforded all the clothes and stuff, but obvs I should have known she doesn't pay for it herself. How embarrassing to even try and scam a bra. A BRA. For her non-existent boobs. You couldn't make this up! 😂

• Haha
Well to be fair didn’t she get like two huge hauls of clothes gifted from
Someone

But if it’s gifted it’s “ MINE “

Considering she doesn’t like it much sounds like she’s always using it 🍆
Wonder if she is a weapon in the bedroom or if she’s just a potato I always have these weird thoughts 🤦‍♀️

So the boobicles are fake !! Thanks prin🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂
She said her and jess haven't consumated the marriage and they haven't done anything sexual since before she came out. There's no boobicles just male pecks no breast tissue definitely no need for a bra or anything no offence but I don't wear one and I'm 36c lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone

yeah, that was me that gave her all the cloths 😂 I gave her all the ones I hated ahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said her and jess haven't consumated the marriage and they haven't done anything sexual since before she came out. There's no boobicles just male pecks no breast tissue definitely no need for a bra or anything no offence but I don't wear one and I'm 36c lol
I also have proof of her telling the old group how their and Jess did do the deed multiple times the previous night to the message, so she can’t get her story straight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always imagine her as a jealous person and can imagine she's one of those that hates on other girls cos they look better than her, which lets be honest, doesn't take a lot right now does it 😂
Especially with that hair and those teeth.

I always wondered how she afforded all the clothes and stuff, but obvs I should have known she doesn't pay for it herself. How embarrassing to even try and scam a bra. A BRA. For her non-existent boobs. You couldn't make this up! 😂
It's almost like just because she decided to transition, why should anyone else get any attention or look nice. She's a full-blown textbook Narcissist. I can actually hear her saying "watch this"... Like she thinks she's so great showing off her scamming abilities. Ok H.. You are a 40 odd y/o scamming bras and " electric" money from strangers online and think that's something to be proud of or what others should aspire to in life? .. All those moderators are so bad for her, even after all of these truths have been exposed, they still choose to enable her and support her disgraceful behaviour. H when you are reading this, trust me, you'll gain a lot more from what we are saying no matter how difficult it is to accept, thank you will from people massaging your inflated ego and persona.

Someone

I'm honestly so glad I don't have to see her lives anymore. Or when she couldn't help being a dick and someone was trying to be polite and she'd reply "Hi" or "im fine" with the undertone of aggression, as though people had no right to even ask her a simple question! meanwhile, she spent hours on end on TT expecting constant handouts or opportunities to prove people wrong. That's why I think she rarely hosted, I don't think she's capable of any sophisticated interactions with people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.