Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her secret day out with Jess I’m sure it’s not be secret for long as she will probs go live while out

Reactions: 1
So happy a new thread was set up! I was stuck in a meeting at work so couldn’t watch her live but I kept checking on here to see if anything had happened on her lives 😂 I really want to know where she’s going tonight. I’m gunna be disappointed when it turns out she only went to a Toby Carvery. Don’t worry though, she’s known Toby her whole life, Mr Carvery is actually her uncle and he’s leaving the company to her in his will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes back on live now. With a brunette wig on.......😬
The hair dying must not have gone to plan. She seems quite annoyed as well. Can't wait to hear all about it. She'll try convince us the dead straight brown wig is her own hair! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how she has the wig and hairband strategically placed where you can see the sideburns peeping out as a conversation starter so she has something to get annoyed about when people ask to see the rest. You'd think if she wanted no one to see she would cover it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s actually ruined my day that she’s not showing us!! I’ve waited all day patiently😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.