Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just wanted to make a scene, then everyone stopped asking to see it so she had to take it off and then waited for everyone to say it was nice… typical H!
She mentioned about putting another dye on it. If she keeps banging on about it long enough, someone would've bought it her by the end of the night.

NoT sAyInG wHeRe We ArE going. Don't worry Holly paps ain't gonna show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentioned about putting another dye on it. If she keeps banging on about it long enough, someone would've bought it her by the end of the night.
Exactly what I thought when she mentioned it. “I’m dying it tomorrow, actually no, on Friday” gives people time to get their orders in for her!

I’ve also just realised she’s probably not saying where she’s going tonight because last time didn’t someone call the police and say she had a weapon on her? 😂 poor girl just wants a romantic night out with her girl 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really don’t think it’s bad at all? I’m not sure what she was unexpected if it was an auburn dye, I think it went pretty well from the base of yellow that she had!

You can tell the lil miss red girl is Holly's current arse licker. She will be mod soon, then will end up in another demi situation.
Maybe demi has been arrested cos I've seen no other troll account since hols said the other day about arrests

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I might weed my way into being lovely and a mod and then we can have an inside mole in the whatsapp group too 😏

• Haha
Of course, that wouldn’t be a troll account because I use my real account on there so not breaking any rules!!

You can tell the lil miss red girl is Holly's current arse licker. She will be mod soon, then will end up in another demi situation.
Maybe demi has been arrested cos I've seen no other troll account since hols said the other day about arrests
That Nicky one always asking what mods are in to she be mod next

I reckon they're going for a meal, and I can imagine the conversation at the table.
'bleeping tattle has a second thread.'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell just from that snippet of conversation with jess and Holly. Jess just get irritated at whatever she says.

Reactions: 1
I knew it was going to go wrong!! Oh dear. I’m not loving the bob wig it gives off lord faarquad vibes
ok so Ive only just come on to live and wtf is going on, this comment sent me 😂😂

they're rowing again I see, holly having a go at jess for not watching the dogs.. she's SO aggressive jeez, they gonna be arguing over their toby carvery at this rate lmao

Also Holly has just said 'ive never been a man' ERM..

Ooooooh things just ended really awkwardly on Holly's live 😬😬😬. Could have cut the air in that house with a butter knife!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.