Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have also contradicted yourself you clearly said the Queens Garden parties were 4 And 6 years ago that you were invited to and attended. You also stated you were diagnosed with Klienfelters in prison at age 37 during tests for cancer 41 - 4 makes you 37 and 41 - 6 makes you 35 you did a 8 Yr sentence which means you went to prison at age at least 29 which is 37 - 8 if you went to the Queens Garden party 4 years ago you must of just got out of prison but you couldn't of gone to the one 6 yrs ago!!

Reactions: 4
Right we need someone BIGO. 👀🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
im just being honest so have we failed the mission or not she’s not live on tt but she’s still live on some form of SM I don’t think that really counts as a break now does it.
like some one else stated she’s let a hell of a lot of people down on tt with all what they have gifted to watch her transition.
anyone else feeling cheated

Reactions: 2
Right we need someone BIGO. 👀🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
im just being honest so have we failed the mission or not she’s not live on tt but she’s still live on some form of SM I don’t think that really counts as a break now does it.
like some one else stated she’s let a hell of a lot of people down on tt with all what they have gifted to watch her transition.
anyone else feeling cheated
She will NEVER come off of SM. She is addicted to the attention and financial gain

Guys we really need suggestions for new thread name!!

Ok

I’m thinking
“I didn’t let me down I let you down the one and only Hollyshow “

I installed bigo but I have no idea how to work it lol 😂. No not really a break is it. I feel bad for those who donated on TT to her to now be left in the lurch with it all after their selfless generosity.

@Mo4 that's some impressive math. Just looking at all the different years and events makes my head spin. I can't keep up with it all

She will NEVER come off of SM. She is addicted to the attention and financial gain

Guys we really need suggestions for new thread name!!

@banarama came up with a few good ones already in this thread.

Holly_Stanley01 - A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar ; twists our words to suit her attire

I’m thinking this one? Courtesy of banana

I installed bigo but I have no idea how to work it lol 😂. No not really a break is it. I feel bad for those who donated on TT to her to now be left in the lurch with it all after their selfless generosity.

@Mo4 that's some impressive math. Just looking at all the different years and events makes my head spin. I can't keep up with it all

@banarama came up with a few good ones already in this thread.
I too have no idea how to work it. It’s a bit of a strange layout. Nothing like TT at all

• Heart
What was Jess' bigo name anyway? Id like to follow her if she did come back online as I would quite like to get to know her as a person a bit more considering we only see so much from Holly's lives, which is a bit biased and sparse.

What was Jess' bigo name anyway? Id like to follow her if she did come back online as I would quite like to get to know her as a person a bit more considering we only see so much from Holly's lives, which is a bit biased and sparse.
I have no idea. And not sure we are allowed to give that out on here. The rules and all that malarkey

Holly_Stanley01 - A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar ; twists our words to suit her attire

I’m thinking this one? Courtesy of banana

I too have no idea how to work it. It’s a bit of a strange layout. Nothing like TT at all
This was the thread name suggestion I was referring to. Well done for finding it haha.

It's really odd. I took one look and could feel a migraine brewing so I never bothered opening it again haha. Why so complicated??! People who say it's just like tiktok are liars. Straight up liars. 😂

This was the thread name suggestion I was referring to. Well done for finding it haha.

It's really odd. I took one look and could feel a migraine brewing so I never bothered opening it again haha. Why so complicated??! People who say it's just like tiktok are liars. Straight up liars. 😂
Yeah it’s not what I thought it was going to be anyway 🤣 I tried to have a look and felt the stress level creeping up so gave up

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Holly_Stanley01 - a con artist, a know-it-all, a professional liar ; twists our words to suit her attire

That’s one I put forward? I’ve been asleep all day and you lot have a absolutely on fire today 😆 the math work out of her timeline is ridiculous, how can she not even think tit. Tripped myself there. It’s such a compulsive need to like about things so irrelevant though. Like not life changing or makes her life right now look better.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holly_Stanley01 - a con artist, a know-it-all, a professional liar ; twists our words to suit her attire

That’s one I put forward? I’ve been asleep all day and you lot have a absolutely on fire today 😆 the math work out of her timeline is ridiculous, how can she not even think tit. Tripped myself there. It’s such a compulsive need to like about things so irrelevant though. Like not life changing or makes her life right now look better.
Yes we will go with that one 🤣 very witty with words you are.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.