Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I also say I am also baffled and I'd love any other women on here to chime in, but she lost soooo much weight right? Now this is where I want your opinion.........whenever I lose weight (doesn't happen often) but the first place it goes from is my boobs. It's a source of much upset for me. So how. HOW can she lose weight AND gain boob?! What kind of black magic witchcraft is that?!
there is a pic of holly as a man on her 'glow up' video on her TT page and a couple of pics on there you can see she already looks thinner even prior to transition. I also think that there was some kind of reason for it, none of it is just magic and there would be tests done for sudden, unexplained weightless

Hate to break it to you but her 'boobs' are a padded bra which is why she has zero cleavage, like literally just a bra on a (male) chest

Reactions: 3
Can I also say I am also baffled and I'd love any other women on here to chime in, but she lost soooo much weight right? Now this is where I want your opinion.........whenever I lose weight (doesn't happen often) but the first place it goes from is my boobs. It's a source of much upset for me. So how. HOW can she lose weight AND gain boob?! What kind of black magic witchcraft is that?!
Yes 100% mine literally deflate so I’m not sure how hers have grown?! Oh I do… the bleeping padded bra she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Heart was skipping a beat thinking I wouldn’t find it 😂
Yayyyyy found it! My nightly read 😝

there is a pic of holly as a man on her 'glow up' video on her TT page and a couple of pics on there you can see she already looks thinner even prior to transition. I also think that there was some kind of reason for it, none of it is just magic and there would be tests done for sudden, unexplained weightless

Hate to break it to you but her 'boobs' are a padded bra which is why she has zero cleavage, like literally just a bra on a (male) chest
Padded bra magic

• Haha
Long time watcher of Holly and lurker on Tattle for a few days now since Holly mentioned the page on a live and I’m soooo glad I wasn’t losing my mind when things she was saying one week completely contradicted what was said the week before! You guys have made me laugh a lot on the previous thread so when the new one was made I thought it was the perfect time to make an account and say hello!
can’t wait for the hair reveal soon!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the mods was desperate to be seen and started saying sorry repeatedly to another mod for getting something wrong 😂 it’s worrying how much she apologised everytime

Reactions: 1
Yes I have this as well. When I lose weight my boobs end up looking like empty Tesco bags. So I’d also love to know how she’s lost weight but her boobs are growing
💀empty Tesco bags. Dead. I'm done. Mine end up like a plum in a sandwich bag. Sad. Teach us your ways oh holy holly.

• Haha
One of the mods was desperate to be seen and started saying sorry repeatedly to another mod for getting something wrong 😂 it’s worrying how much she apologised everytime
Let me guess bipolar bear?

Fun game idea: take a shot every time bipolar bear says sorry.
don't do this you will die

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My tits are just tragic messes anyways. I blame breast feeding. 😂

Holly probably has the old thread bookmarked. She wi be buzzing it's locked, when she refreshes tattle to find another one. 😂

• Haha
I’ve been off the radar a couple of days, gutted to see the thread was locked the other day but was so happy today when I seen it opened back up and had 4 pages and a new thread to read! You’ve all had me in stitches!🤣 has holly said anything about the thread opening and now it’s closed?

Long time watcher of Holly and lurker on Tattle for a few days now since Holly mentioned the page on a live and I’m soooo glad I wasn’t losing my mind when things she was saying one week completely contradicted what was said the week before! You guys have made me laugh a lot on the previous thread so when the new one was made I thought it was the perfect time to make an account and say hello!
Oh how have I missed this comment. I love a newbie coming from the lives. Welcome!

Oh my gosh can only imagine how many messages she gets from her
I've seen bipolar say a few times to check WhatsApp. I'm hoping she comes back on live while the dye is curing on her straw hair.

Welcome 🥰🥰

• Heart
Oh how have I missed this comment. I love a newbie coming from the lives. Welcome!
I did notice today when Tattle was mentioned a few times that she completely ignored it… I wonder if she has realised that talking about it is only driving more to find the threads and ultimately allowing more people to know about how many lies have been told?

Reactions: 4
I did notice today when Tattle was mentioned a few times that she completely ignored it… I wonder if she has realised that talking about it is only driving more to find the threads and ultimately allowing more people to know about how many lies have been told?
Somebody will say something what will push her buttons and she will mention it on her live. She kept mentioning me on it the other day, reading the comments I've put and twisting them to make me out to be transphobic.

My tits are just tragic messes anyways. I blame breast feeding. 😂

Holly probably has the old thread bookmarked. She wi be buzzing it's locked, when she refreshes tattle to find another one. 😂
I could nearly tuck mine under my arm pits at this stage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.