Holly Stanley #22 What the actual duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it out there I sincerely hope no one from here has been talking to princess fluu about feisty’s disability and her medication. And if you have give your head a wobble and pack it in, cos it’s disgusting behaviour.
If there is someone in here doing that then I suggest they stop. That's not fair and disgusting

Reactions: 9
Just putting it out there I sincerely hope no one from here has been talking to princess fluu about feisty’s disability and her medication. And if you have give your head a wobble and pack it in, cos it’s disgusting behaviour.
That is shocking!!

Reactions: 7
Nahhh that’s too much. Wtf 😳😳😳

Reactions: 5
That is disgusting. Not sure why anyone would want to go near him in general after the sick accusations he’s making about trans Atlantic alison and others. He’s a very dangerous individual. Yes he outed CS initially and for that I’m grateful but he’s using the audience he’s gotten from that to spout venomous accusations!!

Reactions: 6
To be fair to everyone on here, I don't think anyone (well I really hope not) would be stupid enough to tell pf such information. I think he may of read here and just jumped on it. Its what he does

Reactions: 14
I definitely wouldn’t. I went into his live by accident and the way he spoke to me when I’d never clicked on cs account with this particular account. He went in on me saying he knows my game etc.
Clearly people haven’t seen that he is truly twisted and dangerous. Look at how many people have gone to the police about him this last week alone??? Who the hell would want to add fuel to his fire

No. Feisty said that someone called “Loulou” wrote in his live she’s lying about disability and taking morphine etc. he then ran with it apparently.

I would rather tit in my hands and clap for the rest of my life then speak to that thing 🤮 let alone say anything about someone’s disability, my Christ.
I hope it isn’t anyone here I really would be shocked! Didn’t think anyone here could stoop that low imo

Reactions: 10
I’ve had my sons birthday party with his school friends so I’ve been busy all day so I don’t know what’s happened with fiesty or pf but can categorically state I haven’t spoke to flu about anything ever never mind about someone specifically,

Reactions: 8
Well. She can actually take him and that loulou to the police for a hate crime. That is vile

Reactions: 3
I can't bare PF he's unhinged, delusional and extremely dangerous individual. Now and again I'll pop into his lives to see what lies and venom he's spouting but I draw the line at actually engaging with him. Whoever done it is in the wrong completely and must be as unhinged as PF

Reactions: 13
That is disgusting. Not sure why anyone would want to go near him in general after the sick accusations he’s making about trans Atlantic alison and others. He’s a very dangerous individual. Yes he outed CS initially and for that I’m grateful but he’s using the audience he’s gotten from that to spout venomous accusations!!
This. Ive had him blocked for some time now, what has been said about Feisty? Im totally out the loop tbh, ive not taken much notice of it all the past few days, I stopped when it was unnecessary constant discussion and about CS and people squabbling to 'TaKe CrEdIt' when that is not what its about.

I really would like to think that no one from here would do such a thing tbh, I sincerely hope not anyway :oops:

• Heart
I feel about PF the same as I would about a pet tarantula - engaging to watch in short bursts but comes with a health warning, and I'd have to be stoned to engage with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This. Ive had him blocked for some time now, what has been said about Feisty? Im totally out the loop tbh, ive not taken much notice of it all the past few days, I stopped when it was unnecessary constant discussion and about CS and people squabbling to 'TaKe CrEdIt' when that is not what its about.

I really would like to think that no one from here would do such a thing tbh, I sincerely hope not anyway :oops:
If you look on her tiktok she’s done a video saying everything that was said babe xx

Reactions: 1
You are perfectly right it. That is disgusting and not what we are about. So anyone that thinks it is right to discuss someone's disability and medications please show yourself out.

Reactions: 9
Talking about her disability is a bit below the belt. None of us know what's wrong with her.
Just going to leave this here 🤔👀

You might have deleted your comment Welshlass but we all saw it...

Talking about anyones disability is disgusting, there are a lot of invisible ones and people in 2022 should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Them screenshots are definitely Steve, without a doubt.

Also, I really hope no one has been that bad to put out stuff that feisty have told someone in confidence, if you are you’re a two faced snake, simple.

As I keep bloody saying, no one should be taking credit for this tit, it’s bloody disgusting, CHILDREN SHOULD BE THE ONLY THING EVERYONE IS CONCERNED ABOUT.

Has anyone checked that account from those screen shots it has 4 followers no following and 5 videos that were all dated from the 09/07/2020 to the 13/07/2020 and othing since.

Reactions: 3
I watched Fiestys video earlier, I didn’t know what her condition was, it’s not something you ask is it? And to be fair it’s not my business. But you can see how upset she is talking about it. PF needs to be the next person off this app, and I am very shocked that there aren’t any skeletons in his cupboard that have come out to show who he really is. He’s bleeping dangerous & he’s evil ! I can’t get past him calling anyone & everyone an SO.

Just going to leave this here 🤔👀

You might have deleted your comment Welshlass but we all saw it...
I miss everything me !! 😭

Sorry I’m only now responding. Unfortunately had a family incident and had to take my grandmother to hospital.

I deleted my comment because I felt awful at my comment and apologised and completely admitted I was in the wrong. I also put my hands up and said I was in the wrong. Just because I said that doesn’t make me to blame for this. I would never even entertain the likes of flu.

Also, just because I delete a comment doesn’t mean I’m denying I said something. I said I was sorry I said it was awful. I’ve felt major guilt ever since writing it because you’re right it’s 2022 and not every disability is visible and I shouldn’t have been so ignorant and I’m grateful to have been educated.

I’ve said I’m sorry, have you never made a mistake before? Mine was terrible and I crossed the line. As a parent and at my age of nearly 36 I should know better than to speak like that and I’m sorry I’m truly truly sorry.

But I swear on my kids lives that was not me in the live. I don’t speak to flu and I wouldn’t dare jump on that train.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.