Holly Stanley #22 What the actual duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m only now responding. Unfortunately had a family incident and had to take my grandmother to hospital.

I deleted my comment because I felt awful at my comment and apologised and completely admitted I was in the wrong. I also put my hands up and said I was in the wrong. Just because I said that doesn’t make me to blame for this. I would never even entertain the likes of flu.

Also, just because I delete a comment doesn’t mean I’m denying I said something. I said I was sorry I said it was awful. I’ve felt major guilt ever since writing it because you’re right it’s 2022 and not every disability is visible and I shouldn’t have been so ignorant and I’m grateful to have been educated.

I’ve said I’m sorry, have you never made a mistake before? Mine was terrible and I crossed the line. As a parent and at my age of nearly 36 I should know better than to speak like that and I’m sorry I’m truly truly sorry.

But I swear on my kids lives that was not me in the live. I don’t speak to flu and I wouldn’t dare jump on that train.
You certainly did apologise swiftly and frankly it's far more likely some arsey SPY read something here or picked up on a comment on a live and ran to PF with it like a true snake!

I hope your grandmother is OK 😔 I think we are all loving or missing our grandmas a bit extra right now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You certainly did apologise swiftly and frankly it's far more likely some arsey SPY read something here or picked up on a comment on a live and ran to PF with it like a true snake!

I hope your grandmother is OK 😔 I think we are all loving or missing our grandmas a bit extra right now ❤
Do you know what right. I’m usually a stubborn cow who won’t admit when they’re wrong.
But the worst thing for me is the fact she said she’s disabled through no fault of her own after being attacked. I felt absolutely sick at myself for even trying to assume she’s lazy or a liar. How dare I even act like that? I feel major guilt and don’t need reminding. I didn’t delete to try and hide my mistakes I own it and I apologise. I’m truly in the wrong here. If uokhun? And others want to latch at me that’s fine. I did wrong it’s well deserved.

Yeah she had a fall. And with the whole queen situation I’m so afraid right now! Thanks so much lovely x

• Heart
Do you know what right. I’m usually a stubborn cow who won’t admit when they’re wrong.
But the worst thing for me is the fact she said she’s disabled through no fault of her own after being attacked. I felt absolutely sick at myself for even trying to assume she’s lazy or a liar. How dare I even act like that? I feel major guilt and don’t need reminding. I didn’t delete to try and hide my mistakes I own it and I apologise. I’m truly in the wrong here. If uokhun? And others want to latch at me that’s fine. I did wrong it’s well deserved.

Yeah she had a fall. And with the whole queen situation I’m so afraid right now! Thanks so much lovely x
Speedy recovery to your grandmother ❤ Hope you’re okay.
It takes a lot for someone to admit they were in the wrong, fair play. I don’t think it was you for a second to be honest, I don’t think it would have been any of the ‘regulars’ on here. Far more likely to be a Flu minion or something from the outside trying to stir the pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It takes a lot for someone to admit they were in the wrong, fair play. I don’t think it was you for a second to be honest, I don’t think it would have been any of the ‘regulars’ on here. Far more likely to be a Flu minion or something from the outside trying to stir the pot.
Thank you. As I said I usually am so so stubborn but sorry my pride needs to be swallowed and owning up needs to be done.
If I want my kids to make a positive difference in life I need to reassess my views that unfortunately were taught to me from a young age. That’s no excuse and as I said I’m disgusted in myself. I know this may have certainly ruffled a few feathers and I’m sorry to feisty and others I may have offended.

I am truly sorry and feel awful.

• Heart

I hope your grandma is okay lovely, its a always scary when they get older, but hopefully she'll be on the mend before you know it ❤

I didn't see your post but the fact you've come and apologised etc is enough, theres no need for any aggro on here, you've reflected on it and learnt from it and thats the most important. From what ive seen on here, you seem lovely tbh and if im totally honest I dont think its tattlers that are involved (i'll be eating my words if im wrong ofc!) but I dont think its something that most of us would really do.. We were even respectful to CS in the early days before all the vile revelations surfaced and took the whole correct pronoun thing seriously etc.
Hope you're okay xx

I didn't see this before I posted, but I couldn't agree more with you - I don't think it was tattlers and was way more likely to be some one stirring it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope your grandma is okay lovely, its a always scary when they get older, but hopefully she'll be on the mend before you know it ❤

I didn't see your post but the fact you've come and apologised etc is enough, theres no need for any aggro on here, you've reflected on it and learnt from it and thats the most important. From what ive seen on here, you seem lovely tbh and if im totally honest I dont think its tattlers that are involved (i'll be eating my words if im wrong ofc!) but I dont think its something that most of us would really do.. We were even respectful to CS in the early days before all the vile revelations surfaced and took the whole correct pronoun thing seriously etc.
Hope you're okay xx

I didn't see this before I posted, but I couldn't agree more with you - I don't think it was tattlers and was way more likely to be some one stirring it
Thank you.

I didn’t delete it to hide evidence. I own it and I deleted it because I didn’t want to cause further upset or offended. I’m ashamed of myself!

I’m glad you’ve said that because I know better than to even try and speak to flu. I did wrong yes but I said I was wrong and instantly apologised. There’d be no point in me apologising to redo it again 🥲

Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This. Ive had him blocked for some time now, what has been said about Feisty? Im totally out the loop tbh, ive not taken much notice of it all the past few days, I stopped when it was unnecessary constant discussion and about CS and people squabbling to 'TaKe CrEdIt' when that is not what its about.

I really would like to think that no one from here would do such a thing tbh, I sincerely hope not anyway :oops:
i have been the same I can’t be bothered with any of it now. It’s the same cycle on repeat. I don’t have any idea about feisty and what she said about the victim etc (which is absolutely disgusting!)
Has truthtattler said anything about the person coming forward practically being outed? She was very steadfast that she wasn’t going to be giving out any details about who had approached her, if I was her the whole thing would have pissed me off! Has TT told feisty who it was? Or has the person gone to feisty themselves.
like I say I was sick of hearing the 3 fuckerteers going on about it and making it about them, and also all the ex mods and followers feeling so hard done by for not being adult enough to realise someone is full of tit!
I don’t go in pf lives, he’s as weird if not more than the beast!

i have been the same I can’t be bothered with any of it now. It’s the same cycle on repeat. I don’t have any idea about feisty and what she said about the victim etc (which is absolutely disgusting!)
Has truthtattler said anything about the person coming forward practically being outed? She was very steadfast that she wasn’t going to be giving out any details about who had approached her, if I was her the whole thing would have pissed me off! Has TT told feisty who it was? Or has the person gone to feisty themselves.
like I say I was sick of hearing the 3 fuckerteers going on about it and making it about them, and also all the ex mods and followers feeling so hard done by for not being adult enough to realise someone is full of tit!
I don’t go in pf lives, he’s as weird if not more than the beast!
I can’t imagine TT would do such a thing. Especially when they’ve been respectful in this situation. I think the person who assisted TT told FF about information and obviously he’s blabbed it to them. I think it’s disgusting! Firstly as I said before basically saying about the victim / their parent so it was obvious who it was. Then the person who assisted who wanted to stay anonymous is now probably paranoid what’s going to happen to them if they’re revealed. Especially if CS isn’t locked away

Is that sherrie queen a part of tattle? She’s got 800 followers and said she’s going on later to say some home truths???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just going to leave this here 🤔👀

You might have deleted your comment Welshlass but we all saw it...

Talking about anyones disability is disgusting, there are a lot of invisible ones and people in 2022 should know better.
Yes! Thank you for saying this! My son has an invisible disability and the looks we get as if to say well he doesn’t look it. Right so you would rather my son be a different type of disabled to match your opinion and vision of one. Honestly angers me so much!
The things my boy has gone through since he was born, he is only 2, most grown ass adults haven’t gone through in their life! And should think themselves lucky that they were born being able to do things naturally (meaning going to the toilet) that is very much taken for granted! So I don’t take kindly to people speaking of disabilities. So I hope if it is someone on here you take your head for a long hard wobble! And really think how lucky you are!
I’m not par taking in this conversation any longer, the lives going round in circles are boring now and I’m really only here for updates on this monster which is what this thread is originally about.

P.s- not aimed at you welshlass, I saw that you apologise immediately after. Im talking about the knob on PF’s live or whoever’s it was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Fiesty has a video up saying PF was arrested last night and all devices taken 🤔 Fiesty is giving a statement to police this morning about her harassment from PF.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes! Thank you for saying this! My son has an invisible disability and the looks we get as if to say well he doesn’t look it. Right so you would rather my son be a different type of disabled to match your opinion and vision of one. Honestly angers me so much!
The things my boy has gone through since he was born, he is only 2, most grown ass adults haven’t gone through in their life! And should think themselves lucky that they were born being able to do things naturally (meaning going to the toilet) that is very much taken for granted! So I don’t take kindly to people speaking of disabilities. So I hope if it is someone on here you take your head for a long hard wobble! And really think how lucky you are!
I’m not par taking in this conversation any longer, the lives going round in circles are boring now and I’m really only here for updates on this monster which is what this thread is originally about.

P.s- not aimed at you welshlass, I saw that you apologise immediately after. Im talking about the knob on PF’s live or whoever’s it was.
Even if it was aimed at me it would be deserved. Again I’m so sorry and I’m so ashamed of my behaviour

Fiesty has a video up saying PF was arrested last night and all devices taken 🤔 Fiesty is giving a statement to police this morning about her harassment from PF.
Can they honestly not keep anything to themselves? Yet another thing for clout. If he’s being investigated by police why is she potentially harming another case?

Can they honestly not keep anything to themselves? Yet another thing for clout. If he’s being investigated by police why is she potentially harming another case?

Reactions: 9
I try to be the nicest I can be on this forum, but I have to say..

Fiesty is an absolute twit. She must have some self awareness to believe that not every detail needs to be shared online. She is living off this whole situation, regardless of the misery this has inflicted on others. I wish she’d make her own content regardless of this situation or just get off the app.

Reactions: 14
She blocked me the other night for no reason whatsoever. The power these people think they have is unreal. Check yourself & sort out your priorities. It’s fantastic that CS has been outed & also PF as I think he’s very dangerous, but 90% of the time these people are online it’s just drama & squabbling over nit tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve been gone from this thread for some time now since CS has been outed for what he really is. That’s all I ever wanted. I have pf,ff & fiesty all blocked because I just don’t care for it anymore, it’s drained every part of me I just HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD cs doesn’t come back!
i have a little read of the thread now and again but I have missed so much
i just want to say I hope your all well I’ve read a few of you have had some bad news and my thoughts are with you all and my love❤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Feisty and FF have been so dangerous in this situation. I’m disgusted. There’s no way justice will be served now with all these vigilantes

And if PF has been involved in even the tiniest way in Stevens house getting bricked 🙄 what a bloody mess 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Woah I know I’ve been missing a few days took time out from cs drama to enjoy kids birthdays and stuff but CS has had his house bricked really?
According to FF a group of around 6 people smashed his windows. I feel he might have said he'd seen pics but don't quote me.

According to FF a group of around 6 people smashed his windows. I feel he might have said he'd seen pics but don't quote me.
CS possibly been moved by police

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.