Holly Stanley #22 What the actual duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Holly/Steven.
All the truth has come out. (Steven is a wrongun for any newbies reading)
Some people still can't find facts.
People are still talking about it in lives, potentially ruining any ongoing cases.. 👏🏻 🤦🏻‍♀️

Name suggestion by @Foxgloves.

Reactions: 14
It has indeed. A week of not hearing it scream at its dogs. Bliss.
Hopefully those dogs have been taken away poor mites. How many times did the RSPCA come out and said everything was fine aswell :mad: 🤷‍♀️ ppl like that deserve absolutely nothing to love let alone helpless animals

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Although it’s been a traumatic week for the victims of the beast and for us a smug we knew we’d get you eventually week, I gotta say I’ve been a bit bored I’ve had no oh my god you lying bastard or what the hell are you wearing or here it is begging for a speaker thoughts…. Im going to have to start listening to voices in my head again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feisty if you’re reading here - you idiot. You could have put the whole case at risk and made Steve a victim. Completely reckless and irresponsible. I think you need to leave it to the professionals now and keep out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Feisty if you’re reading here - you idiot. You could have put the whole case at risk and made Steve a victim. Completely reckless and irresponsible. I think you need to leave it to the professionals now and keep out of it.
Don’t tell me she’s on about it again? Thing is with things like this I get wanting to discuss it… DO IT PRIVATE if you have to, not on a live with hundreds of people (1 of them could even be Steven) with the potential for screen recordings etc..

If he gets away with this by pleading victim (or receives any amount of leniency) I’m gonna be so pissed off and I know I’m not the only one.

In other news I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be, there’s so much going on these days. Please take time to yourselves (and the littles if you can’t escape) and have a break from this heinous bullshit if you feel you need it. Reach out to your loved ones or even a stranger, if you need that little bit of extra support. There’s no shame at all ❤

And finally thank you @Foxglove for such an accurate title😂😂💀 And to @Imhereapparently28 for getting this new thread made 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
what happened? ive not been keeping up with Feisty's lives of late tbh

Reactions: 3
She named people that shouldn't have ever been named. She is a disgrace.
Oh no you’re joking! That’s so damn disappointing. These people need to stay off of lives talking about actual police cases. Surely that would be common sense?! Let alone going about talking about him and the case and naming people?! No thats way too far. Stop involving yourself so much. Ffs

So someone in the box on FF’s live said he reminds them of Jim from Friday night dinner 🤣🤣🤣 then someone in the comments said Ricky Tomlinson from royal family. Nah I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ive been on and off here, firstly because tattle has been playing up no end for me and I haven’t got the patience🤣 secondly, because I know people can destroy cases and thirdly, because it was a lot to take in. It’s been a weird week. Feisty, you’re a dick. You’re in it for the views, same as fact freak. I don’t know fluus intentions but they’re not doing it for the children’s sake.

If Steven is anywhere near me in wales, I’ll make sure the whole bloody land knows what he is, you can’t escape it! No way is he looking at OUR children.

Can I have a recap on what happened in regards to the bins? I refuse to give feisty more viewers and it’s all been a bit confusing on here🤣 what happened?

Anyone else remember when Steven was kicking off about fluu being a supporter of PLM? DEFLECTION YOU bleep. KEEP YOUR HANDS AND EYES OFF OUR CHILDREN, I KNOW YOU’RE STILL READING HERE!!

Sorry guys, just angers me so much, and Jess can duck off and all, dirty bastards the both of them.

Losing followers everyday, the ones that are still following, shame on you.

Attachments

• Heart
Fiesty and FF are tw@s and could jeopardise the whole bloody thing. They need to leave it now 😡!!!

Reactions: 12
I have to say. I’m livid. Feisty is a disgrace! She’s milked this dry and somehow made it all about her.

She’s also tit on the victims of CS. She said about the victims statement yesterday and basically said who it was. She said the age and gender of victim and hinted at their parent.

All we want his justice and him off the streets. How is this going to be possible if she’s drawn attention to him, it’s probably her who put him on database uk and she’s repeated what a victim has said in confidence.

She’s also hinted at who helped truth tattler when they specifically say that they want anonymity. She is a disgrace! Considering she was allegedly in a DV relationship and is being stalked again allegedly. She doesn’t half open the door for victims to have more abuse and grief.

She is a disgrace of a human and should be ashamed. And to think she’s in charge of foster children? bleeping hell

Her and fact freak spout tit. They’re absolute melts! Considering he has apparently done night school with law he states no facts and actually tampers with the case. Both of them can duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to say. I’m livid. Feisty is a disgrace! She’s milked this dry and somehow made it all about her.

She’s also tit on the victims of CS. She said about the victims statement yesterday and basically said who it was. She said the age and gender of victim and hinted at their parent.

All we want his justice and him off the streets. How is this going to be possible if she’s drawn attention to him, it’s probably her who put him on database uk and she’s repeated what a victim has said in confidence.

She’s also hinted at who helped truth tattler when they specifically say that they want anonymity. She is a disgrace! Considering she was allegedly in a DV relationship and is being stalked again allegedly. She doesn’t half open the door for victims to have more abuse and grief.

She is a disgrace of a human and should be ashamed. And to think she’s in charge of foster children? bleeping hell

Her and fact freak spout tit. They’re absolute melts! Considering he has apparently done night school with law he states no facts and actually tampers with the case. Both of them can duck off
Very well said. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very well said. 👏🏻
Also.. today she said about lockdown and that the people in the council estate were actually nice and came together in lockdown. And wouldn’t harm anyone etc. She was bleeping classist. She is an idiot!!! I’ve met many people from multiple council estates and she isn’t even worthy of licking tit off their shoes.

She needs to come off tiktok. She’s made this all about her. She is not a bleeping victim she’s just a massive mess.

Reactions: 9
Fiesty, you basically named the victim last night. That's wrong on so many levels. I think your not understanding that, this isn't about you it's about a victim who now thanks to you is scared.

Reactions: 9
Fiesty, you basically named the victim last night. That's wrong on so many levels. I think your not understanding that, this isn't about you it's about a victim who now thanks to you is scared.
Don’t worry. Mazz has said multiple times lives are saved. So if someone rings police they can see you outing a victim you scum!

Reactions: 7
It's not a witch hunt, you did something you know is very wrong that's why your acting as if you haven't done anything wrong, another that can't hold their hands up and say yes I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that. Seems to be a common theme that...

We are all on the same side, but naming victims is never ok.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.