Holly Stanley #22 What the actual duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the name or information that Fiesty gave out was not in relation to this case, Creepy Steve or Flu etc. It’s to do with a stalking case that she has taken out against someone who has been harassing her & she’s worried for the safety of herself & her kids due to this persons past. I didn’t watch the live where she named names, but I heard her speak about it this morning.
She’s lying. Myself and a few others watched said live and we saw her saying the victims statement, age, gender & hinted at who it was. She’s deflecting!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There's drama in PF at the mo, mods turned against him by the looks of things and there's drama with who found what about Steven :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️ Kelly's been in there

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Grown adults acting like idiots. This isn’t tit for tat. Why can’t we all come together and take him down like originally planned? Idiots

Reactions: 6
Why does anyone want to take credit? Why can't they all just be grateful that its out there? Kelly wants credit, Fiesty wants credit, FF wants credit, everyone wants credit for it while yes I am thankful it's out there I do not want to as part of the tattler team want to take credit for this I am just thankful that....
1 I saw through CS and didn't befriend him at all. I only watched because I knew he was dangerous to vulnerable people and I was hoping to get something on him
2 He has been found out for who he really is
3 He is now no longer (at the moment) able to hurt anymore people on the app
4 That the tattle lot never gave up proving all the lies he told!

Because Kelly you gave up far to quickly and even started going back in the lives of the person you are saying you knew and had proof of what he was so please forgive people for not believing you.

FF you done a "Deep Dive" and didn't even find the lies he had told about the stupid things

Fiesty you stood up for CS and called us tattle lot a few names.
So how about no one gets credit and we all just give ourselves a pat on the back for being persistent little buggers that wouldn't just leave it and A special pat on the back for TT and co who were the ones that came with the proof and finally had some evidence that the beast couldn't argue with!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does anyone want to take credit? Why can't they all just be grateful that its out there? Kelly wants credit, Fiesty wants credit, FF wants credit, everyone wants credit for it while yes I am thankful it's out there I do not want to as part of the tattler team want to take credit for this I am just thankful that....
1 I saw through CS and didn't befriend him at all. I only watched because I knew he was dangerous to vulnerable people and I was hoping to get something on him
2 He has been found out for who he really is
3 He is now no longer (at the moment) able to hurt anymore people on the app
4 That the tattle lot never gave up proving all the lies he told!

Because Kelly you gave up far to quickly and even started going back in the lives of the person you are saying you knew and had proof of what he was so please forgive people for not believing you.

FF you done a "Deep Dive" and didn't even find the lies he had told about the stupid things

Fiesty you stood up for CS and called us tattle lot a few names.
So how about no one gets credit and we all just give ourselves a pat on the back for being persistent little buggers that wouldn't just leave it and A special pat on the back for TT and co who were the ones that came with the proof and finally had some evidence that the beast couldn't argue with!!!
Love it !!!!
One thing I don’t agree with is FF and feisty hinted at who helped TT. They said “the woman has a heart of pure gold. They continued going despite the tit they’ve had” “despite the tit on tattle, tiktok and in CS lives SHE continued forward through it all” “thank you so much to her who helped TT and spoke to the courts and police and kept going despite the negativity” so TT said people helped her. She said the people didn’t want to be outed because they want to remain anonymous for her safety. Feisty then continued to say this person needs recognition and to take her well deserved credit.

Not only did she out the victim & their parent. She said TT had a woman helper and hinted to who she was. This person wanted anonymity and to be kept out of it they just wanted CS outed and tit done and feisty disrespects them😡

Reactions: 3
They all need to grow up, this about CHILDREN. Not full blown bleeping adults, I don’t care about how these lot are feeling, I care about the REAL victims. CHILDREN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re potentially jeopardising this case and preventing others coming forward. They should’ve never had the information because they’re sick

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say. I’m livid. Feisty is a disgrace! She’s milked this dry and somehow made it all about her.

She’s also tit on the victims of CS. She said about the victims statement yesterday and basically said who it was. She said the age and gender of victim and hinted at their parent.

All we want his justice and him off the streets. How is this going to be possible if she’s drawn attention to him, it’s probably her who put him on database uk and she’s repeated what a victim has said in confidence.

She’s also hinted at who helped truth tattler when they specifically say that they want anonymity. She is a disgrace! Considering she was allegedly in a DV relationship and is being stalked again allegedly. She doesn’t half open the door for victims to have more abuse and grief.

She is a disgrace of a human and should be ashamed. And to think she’s in charge of foster children? bleeping hell

Her and fact freak spout tit. They’re absolute melts! Considering he has apparently done night school with law he states no facts and actually tampers with the case. Both of them can duck off
She loves the attention! She has been live 24/7 pretty much relishing in it!
Cat killer has also jumped on the bandwagon too! Where were these ppl when we all said cs was not right there was something odd (and scammy) about them?

Reactions: 12
If he comes back on an app for 13+ year olds then my faith in the justice system is gone

Reactions: 10
He’s probably dying to come back on. He spent every minute of every day on the app so his days must feel very different. He’s probably scheming and thinking of ways to come back the sicko

Reactions: 11
It’s been a week and it is still centre topic for them. Despite saying they will be moving on from it. I can’t help but feel now it’s just for clout and gossip and something to pass the time for them.
which it is far from! Can you imagine something awful like this happen god for bid! to someone you knew or even yourself and coming on social media and seeing people gossip about it over and over. Nah. I for one would of absolutely gone mad if I saw anyone speaking or gossiping or relishing in what happened to myself. Thank god these platforms weren’t around in those times. My god.
ENOUGH NOW! it’s been covered enough times and the lives continuing the constant circle of the same information dripped with added information that should remain anonymous, confidential or not even spoke about at all, is appalling and damn right disrespectful! And potentially damaging to the case

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He’s probably dying to come back on. He spent every minute of every day on the app so his days must feel very different. He’s probably scheming and thinking of ways to come back the sicko
He will of spent this last week, scheming and plotting his come back. I think it's safe to say (now people are noticing activity on his accounts) we have definitely not seen the last of Steven. It will either be a new identity all together, back to Steven or a Holly that has every excuse under the sun as to the charges that won't be his fault. Mistaken identity, wrong place wrong time etc. Mark my words it will be someone else's fault as to why he has those charges

Reactions: 16
As a mother myself all I’ve done is think of these poor and innocent victims and their families. How feisty and FF etc can be joking at a time like this I truly do not know. They are absolutely eating up the attention and making a mockery of it. I hope people don’t forget what they were like during this horrendous time

Reactions: 4
He will of spent this last week, scheming and plotting his come back. I think it's safe to say (now people are noticing activity on his accounts) we have definitely not seen the last of Steven. It will either be a new identity all together, back to Steven or a Holly that has every excuse under the sun as to the charges that won't be his fault. Mistaken identity, wrong place wrong time etc. Mark my words it will be someone else's fault as to why he has those charges
I agree. He will definitely be walking the streets again a free man and most likely under a new identity and as sickening as it is, this will be advise from the police no doubt. Its horrific to think but the system is fucked.
Did anyone ever find out his pre 'adoption' name? Maybe he will revert back to that 🙃

Reactions: 8
I keep going back over and over to how smug he was when Jayde admitted to him who she was. Saying over and over ‘yes it’s all true she admitted it to me last night’ with a smug look on his face. He was literally pissing himself with excitement over it all and whenever someone new came in the live and asked what had happened he would trip over his own tongue to blurt the whole thing out again. The whole time knowing he was a piece of scum!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Guys can someone have a look at the ffs newest video and check out the comments? I think we will know who this person is by the spelling 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.