Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Imagine the chances, ehh?
Fancy knowing that somewhere in the world is a sex offender with your name, your date of birth, same court date as you, same court even!! (Weird... they probably passed each other in the corridor!!) Then, even more strangely, to be sentenced to the same length of time in the same list of prisons!! Even though they were a child sex offender and you were merely a huge drug-and-gun-crime gangster!! (Maybe they met in a cell or canteen...)

And to add insult to injury, some tattling trouble makers decided, out the blue, and with no basis at all, that you were the same person! They spread lies and libellous claims about you all over social media and you had to produce evidence it was lies and quickly got the offending posts removed and the offending gossips charged... (oh, no, that last bit didn't happen, ever, not even once!)

And then the police had to whisk you off to Spain for victim protection, but because it was so fast they asked if you'd mind cutting your own tag off, two weeks later than agreed.

I mean... what are the chances?

Fuck all, Steven. The chances are fuck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

CheeseeGromit

Is it not frustrating to everyone that PF, Feisty, MK, FF and others have come out acting like they are the ones that have made all this happen? They’ve been in CS presence for what? A couple months? Defended him when everyone tried to prove he was a wrongen?
Where were they last year when some of us OG people started calling him out? Oh yeah they didn’t exist in the world of CS. What did they do when we all made a point we knew how filthy CS was? Oh yeah they were all the ones to block us and defend him. I don’t see how any of them; especially feisty think they have any right to do any of this and get the credit for it 😂 we have provided SS from forever ago and they’ve only just now started, like yeah okay everyone wants CS gone but don’t come in and start taking over getting the credit when you added all of 1% into any of this.

rant Over 😂

Reactions: 23

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Holly if you are in Spain,I am a purple people eater. If you really are I have concerns with the countries security. How on earth did you get to spain with that on your ankle you wouldn't of got through security at the airport you moron!!
Police flew him over in their tesla-copter, only one in the country, cos he's the 'ardest bastard ever in Liverpool and everyone is shit scared of him BUT also she's a delicate flower and needs protecting in Spain.
Could. Not. Make. It. Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

denton92

Fiesty you’re a pathetic excuse of a person, giving out info that you think makes you look good, when infact it makes you look a twat, and like you haven’t a clue about anything.

FF you’re a fat ugly cunt who needs to get a real fucking job rather than ‘deep diving’ into a sink full of water and coming up with jack shit.

PF you’re a fucking weirdo, someone should check your hard drive with the amount of bollox you talk.

CS You SIR, are disgusting. The worst of the worst.

fuck the lot of them, waste of spaces.

• Haha
  • Heart

welshlass87

VIP Member
I have to say. I’m livid. Feisty is a disgrace! She’s milked this dry and somehow made it all about her.

She’s also shit on the victims of CS. She said about the victims statement yesterday and basically said who it was. She said the age and gender of victim and hinted at their parent.

All we want his justice and him off the streets. How is this going to be possible if she’s drawn attention to him, it’s probably her who put him on database uk and she’s repeated what a victim has said in confidence.

She’s also hinted at who helped truth tattler when they specifically say that they want anonymity. She is a disgrace! Considering she was allegedly in a DV relationship and is being stalked again allegedly. She doesn’t half open the door for victims to have more abuse and grief.

She is a disgrace of a human and should be ashamed. And to think she’s in charge of foster children? Fucking hell

Her and fact freak spout shit. They’re absolute melts! Considering he has apparently done night school with law he states no facts and actually tampers with the case. Both of them can fuck off

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
I was sexually abused as a child and it literally has played a massive part in my life, Ive struggled massively. my life has been so up and down and then scum bags like this think tha they can continue living their life’s with out a care and to hide the fact that they are a fucking dirty nonce they become a woman! It needs hanging!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Instatwats

Chatty Member
A few observations:
1) Steve, you bought all of this on yourself. The information found out about you was done so legally and legitimately. You are a n0nce, you done time for it. Nobody made you commit those horrendous crimes. It was all your own doing. You continue to wave the responsibility of your actions and still attempt to manipulate the little cretin enablers that still support you.
2) You happily accepted money and gifts off of those struggling, for your own gain even claiming it was for your fake transition fund. Where is all that now, Steve? Blown it all on weed/hot tubs/alcohol? Thought so.
3) You are a pathological liar. You continue to contradict yourself. Nobody believes you anymore. Not a single world that comes out of your mouth is truthful.
4) Jessalie is probably hooking up with the boss of the bakery/recruitment agency/ care agency or wherever tf she works. How could you call it a marriage when you did nothing to provide? Just sit around all day smoking, drinking and shouting at your poor dogs.
5) There is absolutely no way any of this can be turned around. Just leave social media, rehabilitate yourself, go into hiding, nobody gives a shit about your joke of a life anymore. Have some respect for yourself, stop loathing in your self pity. Maybe one day you could actually be a nobody and a 'normal' contributing member of society? The streets are always gonna need sweeping, pots are always going to need washing etc.
6) leave our kids the fuck alone!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Kmux

VIP Member
I keep going back over and over to how smug he was when Jayde admitted to him who she was. Saying over and over ‘yes it’s all true she admitted it to me last night’ with a smug look on his face. He was literally pissing himself with excitement over it all and whenever someone new came in the live and asked what had happened he would trip over his own tongue to blurt the whole thing out again. The whole time knowing he was a piece of scum!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
It’s going to work in a restaurant in rural France. God help the people who live there with that monster in their community
There is no way he will be able to 'blend in' anywhere - he is not someone you forget easily with that ugly mug, smashed up teeth and shit tattoos and peircings all over him.. Its also really hard now to move to France as a brit since Brexit - any expats living over there currently will tell you this. Its also expensive. He is a pathological liar, an oddball and a downright dangerous individual that should be locked up for life for the offences he has committed. Anyone that supports him is no better - yes fally and Jace that includes you. makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

denton92

I am too in France because I can say Bonjour.
Even if you are in France Steven, that just makes you a n0nce in France.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Never mind Steven with a can of monster in the bath, he IS the monster in the bath.

I thought he had loads of cash anyway and a chateau in France complete with extensive family support, employment and life..
I dont think dealing hormone patches or 20 bags of weed in France is called gainful employment Steven. Imagine being in rural France and hearing that monstrosity yelling its mouth off whilst you're purchasing your baguettes in the boulangerie? One glimpse at that extremely ugly mug would have you running for the hills with your pain au chocolat..

I personally think the whole France story is just one of another of compulsive liar Creepy Steve's tall stories. He is in reality, either staying with someone or in emergency accommodation imo, skint and testing the waters cos he knows what he is. Someone even offered to pay for his DBS ton prove himself (Someone who fully believes hes what he is as well btw, not a supporter) and he declined.. So the excuse of 'I have no money to pay for it' isn't really working is it? Imagine rather being known as the worst sort of offender, a danger to women and children and a sex offender rather than shelling out for a DBS.. Incredible. There is NO ONE who would rather live under that and risk their entire livelihood and reputation if innocent, only someone who is guilty as sin would do that. All excuses cos hes been found out, now its all about worming his way back and seeing who he can manipulate. I really believe he is a total danger to women and children tbh.

Mo4

VIP Member
Why does anyone want to take credit? Why can't they all just be grateful that its out there? Kelly wants credit, Fiesty wants credit, FF wants credit, everyone wants credit for it while yes I am thankful it's out there I do not want to as part of the tattler team want to take credit for this I am just thankful that....
1 I saw through CS and didn't befriend him at all. I only watched because I knew he was dangerous to vulnerable people and I was hoping to get something on him
2 He has been found out for who he really is
3 He is now no longer (at the moment) able to hurt anymore people on the app
4 That the tattle lot never gave up proving all the lies he told!

Because Kelly you gave up far to quickly and even started going back in the lives of the person you are saying you knew and had proof of what he was so please forgive people for not believing you.

FF you done a "Deep Dive" and didn't even find the lies he had told about the stupid things

Fiesty you stood up for CS and called us tattle lot a few names.
So how about no one gets credit and we all just give ourselves a pat on the back for being persistent little buggers that wouldn't just leave it and A special pat on the back for TT and co who were the ones that came with the proof and finally had some evidence that the beast couldn't argue with!!!

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
To be fair to Feisty, I think shes actually done quite well to actually see this through. I know we on here called it right from day one but imo the more info out there about the pair of them and their nasty sordid lives the better - people need to know so they can stay far away and prevent anyone else being sucked in by the vile pair. It actually made my stomach turn when she said about Jess knowing full well what she is shaking up with - the fact that a police officer would have been to her house and given her the full run down on exactly what Creepy Steve is and the horrendous crimes he has committed and yet she STILL chose to stay even knowing all that. It makes me wonder what she has in her past that we dont know about as no normal sane person would choose to be in a 100 mile radius of scum like that, much less set up home and 'marry' it :sick::sick:

The fact Jess also worked in care at some point it also very worrying indeed. Neither of them should be anywhere near a vulnerable person regardless of age etc, they are clearly two very dangerous individuals and im betting she didn't inform her workplace that she lives with the sicko. It should definitely be an automatic mandatory order that offenders such as these are strictly banned from all forms of social media and any other such platform.

I also think its good that she had covered all bases so to speak and contacted his birth family as now his chances of manipulating some of those people with his sob story and 'woe is me' stories will now be close to zero. Not to mention the safeguarding aspect if any of those people have children.

I don't know how he ives with himself but it only has to be a matter of time before he slips up again and is back behind bars where he belongs tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Jesus tatters!! Get a grip you lot, homeless doesn't mean homeless on the streets don't you know!!! Hello Steven, I've just let them all know for you 🙄😆
bloody hell 🤣😂🤣😂🙈 I don’t think communicating with tattle via bio updates should be your priority right now Steve

remember he owns a field so while he maybe homeless but not landless 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Holly if you are in Spain,I am a purple people eater. If you really are I have concerns with the countries security. How on earth did you get to spain with that on your ankle you wouldn't of got through security at the airport you moron!!
I reckon he bobbed over to spain in his hot tub dingy 🤡🚣‍♀️🏊‍♀️

• Haha

Hannah100

Chatty Member
He’s probably dying to come back on. He spent every minute of every day on the app so his days must feel very different. He’s probably scheming and thinking of ways to come back the sicko
He will of spent this last week, scheming and plotting his come back. I think it's safe to say (now people are noticing activity on his accounts) we have definitely not seen the last of Steven. It will either be a new identity all together, back to Steven or a Holly that has every excuse under the sun as to the charges that won't be his fault. Mistaken identity, wrong place wrong time etc. Mark my words it will be someone else's fault as to why he has those charges