Holly Stanley #22 What the actual duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can someone have a look at the ffs newest video and check out the comments? I think we will know who this person is by the spelling 🙄
Could Steven loveday make it anymore obvious it's him. Ffs what doesn't the n#ncy SO get 🤷‍♀️ HE needs to stay off social media for every single childs safety out there. YOU ARE A DIRTY CREEP LOVEDAY

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Could Steven loveday make it anymore obvious it's him. Ffs what doesn't the n#ncy SO get 🤷‍♀️ HE needs to stay off social media for every single childs safety out there. YOU ARE A DIRTY CREEP LOVEDAY
I thought as much! I just wanted someone to double read it before I jumped to conclusions! It is pretty bloody obvious

Reactions: 5
I reckon ff probably removed them. I also whet through some of the other ff videos and the same person is also commenting a pile of rubbish, saying they live near Steven and he is free to roam as he pleases :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That gossip girl is definitely Steven loveday. Unfortunately no SS I never thought. Spelling was bad just like ste's is. Not long I reckon before he fully comes back on this app. Surely the police should be informed if he's on blag accounts how do we know he's even allowed on social media?? We all know he can't help himself sitting in that crappy terraced house with nothing but him and his horrid thoughts with not a friend in the world or family cos of what HE IS 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Mass manipulator Steven !!!!!
oh he'll be back for sure before long - as much as I wish it wasn't likely, I think its a matter of when not if. Offenders like him should be banned for life from all social media platforms, it should be an automatic mandatory blanket ban for life for anyone found guilty of horrific crimes like this, regardless of whatever else they are sentenced to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s 100% Steven. When he argued with me in comments before that’s how he typed sentence. “SENTANCE”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had a little mooch on Facebook and there are a few people in the local area that have posted the info from that uk data base site and was reading the comments the word is getting about to the locals thank god! One comment I saw said that there are children that usually play at the end of his road 😭😭😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Had a little mooch on Facebook and there are a few people in the local area that have posted the info from that uk data base site and was reading the comments the word is getting about to the locals thank god! One comment I saw said that there are children that usually play at the end of his road 😭😭😭😭😭
And to think he had CCTV outside the house of kids passing by :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just putting it out there I sincerely hope no one from here has been talking to princess fluu about feisty’s disability and her medication. And if you have give your head a wobble and pack it in, cos it’s disgusting behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.