Holly Stanley #22 What the actual duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her situation the feisty one cos she’s sat on TikTok for a week solid … don’t get it

Reactions: 3
It's not a witch hunt, you did something you know is very wrong that's why your acting as if you haven't done anything wrong, another that can't hold their hands up and say yes I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that. Seems to be a common theme that...

We are all on the same side, but naming victims is never ok.
I disagree. I don’t think she’s on any side but her own! She’s spun and twisted this and fabricated so many stories out of it. She’s had no respect for victims or informants.

She looks out for herself and her only!

Reactions: 5
I did hear her talking about the victim last night and from what she said it’s a very small pool of who it will have been. You may as well have been wearing a sandwich board and ringing a bell, everyone come look I’ve done duck all but I’m blagging that it’s all been me. I take back my gratitude from the previous thread for the kind words. Silence is all that’s needed from Fiesty and FF. shameful.

Fiesty you’re a pathetic excuse of a person, giving out info that you think makes you look good, when infact it makes you look a twit, and like you haven’t a clue about anything.

FF you’re a fat ugly bleep who needs to get a real bleeping job rather than ‘deep diving’ into a sink full of water and coming up with jack tit.

PF you’re a bleeping weirdo, someone should check your hard drive with the amount of bollox you talk.

CS You SIR, are disgusting. The worst of the worst.

duck the lot of them, waste of spaces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fiesty you’re a pathetic excuse of a person, giving out info that you think makes you look good, when infact it makes you look a twit, and like you haven’t a clue about anything.

FF you’re a fat ugly bleep who needs to get a real bleeping job rather than ‘deep diving’ into a sink full of water and coming up with jack tit.

PF you’re a bleeping weirdo, someone should check your hard drive with the amount of bollox you talk.

CS You SIR, are disgusting. The worst of the worst.

duck the lot of them, waste of spaces.
Don't hold back, you let it all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t that what her dole bum Mrs does??? 😂 she claims she can’t work while her kids are at school because she’s in a wheelchair and disabled etc. but she’s just been emptying her spare room and pulling wallpaper off. Can’t cope!
Talking about her disability is a bit below the belt. None of us know what's wrong with her.

Ok I apologise. I didn’t mean to go too far. I just feel so angry about her to be honest she’s a disgrace sharing information about the victim etc.
I should watch what I say when angry and I apologise. But she’s just given CS exactly what he wants and done nothing but talk about him and give attention.
She even said she’s gone to the media. She’s going to get paid for that. Disgusting.

Has her own business? Spends ALL day on tiktok. I would hate to be her customer I’d be waiting months for my items since she spends all day every day begging and making it about her.

Ok I apologise. I didn’t mean to go too far. I just feel so angry about her to be honest she’s a disgrace sharing information about the victim etc.
I should watch what I say when angry and I apologise. But she’s just given CS exactly what he wants and done nothing but talk about him and give attention.
She even said she’s gone to the media. She’s going to get paid for that. Disgusting.
At this point I think maybe you should just hush your gums for a little bit, your clearly angry and you acting like this is helping nobody. It's achieving nothing.

Reactions: 8
At this point I think maybe you should just hush your gums for a little bit, your clearly angry and you acting like this is helping nobody. It's achieving nothing.
As I said I hold my hands up and admitted I went too far. I also said I was sorry! I literally just said I’m in the wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if feisty is doing all this to allay a guilty conscience? She aligned herself with and defended a SO for months, I wonder if all this is what she thinks she has to do to square it all with all her conscience? A self redemption thing? Totally not defending her just thinking out loud, I just can't understand this behaviour otherwise.

The only thing I agree with is going to the press, the more his name and crimes are out there the safer everyone will be. Let's face it the law seems to be on the monster's side and will protect him. How was he even allowed on tiktok in the first place? Why was he put on tag and not locked up when he broke the law again this year? Doesn't make sense.

I think they all miss Steven and sitting on his lives all day kidding themselves they were doing something productive by modding and doing their bit for society by supporting a trans man. So now sitting on live all day with ex mods and ex supporters is their replacement.

FF can still get tae, people tried and tried and tried to tell him and all he did was forge a friendship with the child abuser. A friendship that legitimised his lies and allowed him to hide in plain sight because if FF is friends with him then he must be ok because FF does all those deep dives. Makes me sick. His excuse now is "nobody brought me evidence", yet he claims to do deep dives?! His whole thing is just checking and relaying information others have already brought to him, FF THAT'S NOT A DEEP DIVE and you need to change your description! It's misleading. A true deep dive would have discovered all this!! You didn't deep dive tit until it was handed to you on a bleeping plate and then all you had to do was ring the court and have a painful to watch conversation with some clerk!! He should be ashamed of himself.

Where is feisty even getting this information? I stopped watching her after the second day but how on earth is she even getting victim statements and victim information?

TT who exposed the whole thing has the right idea. She exposed it all then has mostly kept quiet. Huge respect to them

Reactions: 11
Rah had enough of fiesty.. for someone that was so tight with pervy stevey she sure is spinning all this... such a teat just shut up now love

Reactions: 7
Apparently the name or information that Fiesty gave out was not in relation to this case, Creepy Steve or Flu etc. It’s to do with a stalking case that she has taken out against someone who has been harassing her & she’s worried for the safety of herself & her kids due to this persons past. I didn’t watch the live where she named names, but I heard her speak about it this morning.

• Angry
Jesus that was long, sorry it was a bit of a stream of consciousness

Apparently the name or information that Fiesty gave out was not in relation to this case, Creepy Steve or Flu etc. It’s to do with a stalking case that she has taken out against someone who has been harassing her & she’s worried for the safety of herself & her kids due to this persons past. I didn’t watch the live where she named names, but I heard her speak about it this morning.
Ahhh ok that would make more sense. This is the problem with them all being on live all day every day, none of us can watch that much so we miss things or things get misheard or misinterpreted. If she's going to involve herself this much and doesn't want misinformation out there then she should maybe put out a quick video at the end of the day to let us know facts that were covered that day and what the current Steven situation is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus that was long, sorry it was a bit of a stream of consciousness

Ahhh ok that would make more sense. This is the problem with them all being on live all day every day, none of us can watch that much so we miss things or things get misheard or misinterpreted. If she's going to involve herself this much and doesn't want misinformation out there then she should maybe put out a quick video at the end of the day to let us know facts that were covered that day and what the current Steven situation is.
Fiesty News at 9

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.