Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha her Facebook from 2021 clearly the same
Size chicken Fillets as now no growth there I can tell
You … needs a refund on the hormones 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So the manic episode activated is really, I am going to go out and make a complete tit of myself but now I have told you I am manic you will all forgive how I will behave

How’s she going out for lunch with no money on her card and no money for lecky 😂😂
She goes to Spoons and her merry gang of minions pay for it once she puts her table number out🤣🤣🤣 it's really that simple for Holly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with the ‘manic episode’ thing?

Like what Illness does she have now to cause that?

Considering she has all these ‘illnesses’ she seems to think she’s qualified to give out advice all the time… bonkers

Reactions: 5
The 'manic episode' is basically a license to 'do what I want and none of you can say anything about my behaviour cos its MeNtAl hEaLtH'. Also another attention seeking attempt so people will top up her pocket money fund seeing as the birch beast has burned through all that money already. Typical narc behaviour - extremely poor money management and thats why they are living where they are etc, cos the money is just spouted up the wall.

The constant self referring as someone else said earlier is what's known as a conversational narcissist.

Also holly is the only person I see that spends so much money to look so cheap 🥴

Very interesting how the title other live is not to mention Flu, Jayde, Jason or Andrea.. Yet she was so happy to support jayde even when people were trying to tell/show her and im convinced holly is the next one that will be outed for whatever shes hiding, and I dont think its gonna go away after the Jason Croker saga.

WTF is that top she currently has on? ive never seen someone with so many ugly clothes and dodgy combos. Whoever is telling her that makeup & outfits look good are the ultimate trolls

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Personally I think Jayde will/should out what she knows about Holly. Holly has already started to plant in people's minds that everything that come out of Jayde or Flus mouth is just tit and Holly only speaks the truth. Holly is confident that people will find literally nothing on her including a birth certificate that's because she is 💯 not being honest about things because find my past and all the other sites you can check would have some sort of certificate for her in her dead name with her date of birth there is nothing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The 'manic episode' is basically a license to 'do what I want and none of you can say anything about my behaviour cos its MeNtAl hEaLtH'. Also another attention seeking attempt so people will top up her pocket money fund seeing as the birch beast has burned through all that money already. Typical narc behaviour - extremely poor money management and thats why they are living where they are etc, cos the money is just spouted up the wall.

The constant self referring as someone else said earlier is what's known as a conversational narcissist.

Also holly is the only person I see that spends so much money to look so cheap 🥴

Very interesting how the title other live is not to mention Flu, Jayde, Jason or Andrea.. Yet she was so happy to support jayde even when people were trying to tell/show her and im convinced holly is the next one that will be outed for whatever shes hiding, and I dont think its gonna go away after the Jason Croker saga.

WTF is that top she currently has on? ive never seen someone with so many ugly clothes and dodgy combos. Whoever is telling her that makeup & outfits look good are the ultimate trolls
Yes she’s set the scene and already said when she’s like this it makes her do things that could be dangerous being on tag and she could end up in prison. How does Jess put up with her. She’s working while Holly is going for beauty treatments, lounging in the scummy cess pit and out on the piss with friends.

Reactions: 7
Anyone answering yes to the outfit ok question is the worst kind of Troll because Holly thinks they are "friends"

• Heart
  • Haha
Personally I think Jayde will/should out what she knows about Holly. Holly has already started to plant in people's minds that everything that come out of Jayde or Flus mouth is just tit and Holly only speaks the truth. Holly is confident that people will find literally nothing on her including a birth certificate that's because she is 💯 not being honest about things because find my past and all the other sites you can check would have some sort of certificate for her in her dead name with her date of birth there is nothing!!
Couldn't agree more - there is defo something to come out with holly and jayde or anyone else that has info on her should come clean.

Reactions: 3
As we know fluu reads here:

fluu please can you find hollys DEAD DEAD name? Cos it sure ain’t Steven Loveday

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.