Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come it's got no money already? Spent all the transition money then. So how's the beg been getting drinks is it off the so called friend who'll never be seen again or has the scruff already given the table number again :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Holly broke her pelvis getting thrown from a horse I thought it was a bike accident that broke her pelvis or was it the train accident

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How come it's got no money already? Spent all the transition money then. So how's the beg been getting drinks is it off the so called friend who'll never be seen again or has the scruff already given the table number again :mad:
Table number has been released of course

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As we know fluu reads here:

fluu please can you find hollys DEAD DEAD name? Cos it sure ain’t Steven Loveday
Agree - I think H has been known as a few names previously. Im sure it was Flu that said on a post somewhere that H has been known as Ian loveday and Andrew (??) I think. Its on TT somewhere Im sure

Reactions: 5
Omg the state of it 🙈 I'd be well embarrassed being seen out with it
Same - I wouldn't be seen dead with that, then add to it the size and volume of its gob.

The more I see of the scruff, the more im convinced it will never ever look like a woman or feminine no matter what surgery etc.

Reactions: 7
Not her telling someone she internalises stuff, doesn’t let stuff out. Honestly, is she trying to troll us? She never shuts up, never stops running her mouth. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same - I wouldn't be seen dead with that, then add to it the size and volume of its gob.

The more I see of the scruff, the more im convinced it will never ever look like a woman or feminine no matter what surgery etc.
:sick: :sick: :sick: urrrgggggg especially when it's got a fag in its big fat gob 😂

Reactions: 3
She is actually diving me mad telling someone how they feel and what they do just so it matches her

Wow did you just insult someone's accent

Reactions: 3
Oh apparently PF is being served an injunction today hunnnnnnnny buuuunnnnns 👀 👀 😂 😂
Flu was arrested overnight for harrassment or something but NO further action so unless there’s something else today the police weren’t interested apparently

Who the heck is Nat and Kai ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is so vile!!! Threatening to spin peoples jaw and knock them out 🤣

it’s no way for anyone to speak, never mind someone that is trying to convince people they're a new person, changed from that old lifestyle and a LADY

Reactions: 6
I love the way she said I will punch the pigeons if they come near my food. Oh wow Holly nothing is safe from you flailing hands and temper not even a pigeon. Where as most of us would of just said OK thanks when the waitress said watch the pigeons they have a tendency to come and nick food of they plates not Holly she wanted to show how strong she is by saying she would punch the pigeon!!!! Big woman Holly gonna beat a pigeon up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holly you were the one supporting Jayde not Flu so how about you ask yourself how you can support someone the attempted to rape someone and left them for dead in a field

• Heart
How the hell is she running out of electricity? She got more than enough last week (which we know won’t go on her transition)
Also flu is an absolute stalker but it was flu that outed jayde and holly trying to take credit for it…🙄😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.