Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lacroix

Did anyone hear that? A man on the street said "have you got a light love". Than when he got closer said "oh I thoughtbyou were a bird". If it was anyone other than our holls I'd feel bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been thinking about TikTok/Social media since all this Jason Croker stuff and it really is toxic isn’t it. People (quite a few) were saying that Croker has done his time so he should be allowed to live his life now as he wants. He RAPED and STRANGLED a woman. Are we really ok with this as a society?

‘Holly’, is a drug dealer who’s been to prison, has reoffended and is on now on tag. If they had set up a youth project to help children avoid drugs, or tried to repay society in some way I might understand people sending her money. I just don’t understand how people think it’s ok that she sits smoking weed, that she gaslights folk - inc Saphire medical - into believing is medicinal, whilst on tag for DRUG DEALING.

Why is society allowing these unrepentant criminal men a platform to ‘normalise’ their crimes and lifestyles. I feel uncomfortable that folk, particularly teenagers, being exposed to this sort of thing will become desensitised to the gravity of these crimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

steste

Chatty Member
I’m not a lawyer or a judge, but I deal with a lot of complex employee relation cases at work.

What Holly is doing right now is showing classic behavioural patterns of someone who has something to hide and has now found something out about someone else so can chuck them under the bus. You see it in the workplace all the time - the person who has had a grievance out against them magically finds underperforming employees to deflect attention away from themselves. It’s indirect retaliation. Blindingly obvious.

Reactions: 17

steste

Chatty Member
Why does everything she wears look like it’s come from shops that went into administration years ago? That or discontinued lines and quality seconds.

• Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
And sorry folks, long time lurker 👋 but this kinda crap has me annoyed.

If those patches are real then they are black market. In all honesty I think they are nicotine ones , neither of which obviously bloody work.

You have male pattern baldness, cannot tuck, obviously no additional breast tissue, sound male look male even in a dress, don’t shave have no reduction in facial hair.

FAKE

Holly said It was Alex someone on the birth certificate.. someone says it was Jay Adams.. Holly says oh yes it was Jay Adams.. someone then says it was James Alexander Adams.. Holly says yes that was the name. God if someone said the name said Stuart Little Holly would agree to it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An interview in a sex shop? funny how these middle aged ‘trans’ women always have to sexualise and fetishise their ‘new lives’ isn’t it #AGP

• Heart

Anon__91

So holly as you read here and you want to call out @crushedvelvet65 making videos of her with the sound you fat bastard in I suggest you look closer to home because that thing you call a wife is 4 times the size of Vicky! And let me tell you something else isn’t it funny how the only people you ever put down in Real women now I’m far from transphobic but I’d rather look like Vicky with real female parts then look like you! You jealous overgrown twat! You will never convince me you are trans! Now sorry if I offend any of tattle with this. Also if you google a photo of Ursula she very much has the same face as Jess!

• Heart

crushedvelvet65

What is wrong with people seriously, she must have something on these people as I can’t imagine why they would genuinely want to be friends with her. She falls out with so many people she always said her and MK were mates now MK hates her everything MK said was true about her. All her mods and followers are crazy surely they can see we aren’t all liars we all have the same opinion of her, it’s like a cult they are all brainwashed

Oh and that comment about me being a mess didn’t think I was a mess when ya messaged me saying you wanted a fuck and if I had a spare half hour did ya? Ya wrongun

• Haha
  • Wow

Neo2021

VIP Member
They were shouting at each other.
Holly slammed a door.
Then shouted (knowing her live was on) ‘I won’t spend my life in the wrong body to make you happy’ or something similar.

She’s done that to make Jessalie look bad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Mo4

VIP Member
Who is watching Holly ?

She said she needs to find somewhere to live sharpish because there's no point flogging a dead horse apparently her and Jess are done

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15