Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion from the wonderful @GlowGirlGlowwww
*Holly is out having her eyelashes done.

If anybody could recap that would be fab. My brain doesn't want to work.

As you were tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, I just saw the Mama Kaz and Holly thing. Now MK is by far not my favorite person at all, but shes told Holly what we are all thinking! Absolutely good on her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

part one guys😂😂

round 2 🥊

Aftermath😂😂

‘Get some invislines!!’😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone ever think what the person doing the eyelashes on Holly must be thinking? What is going through her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone ever think what the person doing the eyelashes on Holly must be thinking? What is going through her head?
"What the actual, ermmmm huh, nah what is this, come on just do the eyelashes and get the money, its ok its only temporary she or he will be gone soon" I think that's what the eyelash person was thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loooool I can’t stand mama kaz but I agree with everything she said. Only saying what we’re all thinking! Hollys all mouth but when it comes to confronting someone she goes dead quiet and uncomfortable ☠

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the eyelashes yet hoping they are a bit better than the eyebrows 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loooool I can’t stand mama kaz but I agree with everything she said. Only saying what we’re all thinking! Hollys all mouth but when it comes to confronting someone she goes dead quiet and uncomfortable ☠
To be honest I don’t think it’s her just being uncomfortable. Hollys a typical narcissist and they like to see the person they’ve wound up absolutely raging and they’ll sit back and be quiet and basically enjoy what they’ve done. I hate saying this but hollys quite clever like that, anyone who didn’t know holly would think she’s in the right because she’s sat there quiet and not saying anything derogatory whilst mama kaz (don’t like her either) is ranting before she’s even thinking. We all seen holly has had her name in her mouth for weeks and finally, MK blew.

• Heart
Has anyone seen the eyelashes yet hoping they are a bit better than the eyebrows 😂😂
TBH ive seen more eyelashes on a fly...but each to their own I guess 😂

She tries to play the upper hand and act all calm and not rise to it etc etc, but you can see just how livid she is. Gifts are life in hollys eyes i can't see her reacting incase she looses gifters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to say I was expecting more on the eyelashes I know she said natural but there’s natural and looking like you spent however long laid in a chair chatting bollocks not having anything done and that’s pretty much what she’s got

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I am dying, I am not a fan of Mama Kaz but I will take her over CS baby day of the week, and I am so glad she said what she did, its what a lot of people think, not just tattlers, or a few 'trolls', but actually a lot of people even in her own inner circle agree. I totally agree with anon21 in this post in the H is a raging narc and so employs their typical tactic of pushing someone to their limit then standing back and looking smug when the vicitm eventually explodes, with the narc then telling everyone 'see, I told you they were a psycho'. What the people dont see ofc is the weeks/months/years of goading and vile treatment/abuse that the narc metes out, all whilst acting like the good guy In it all and this is EXACTLY what she did to MK last night; anyone with half a brain can see it. Now ofc she will manipulate allll of this for gifts and to elevate her own status now, all at the same time as putting MK down. Its totally transparent.

To be honest I don’t think it’s her just being uncomfortable. Hollys a typical narcissist and they like to see the person they’ve wound up absolutely raging and they’ll sit back and be quiet and basically enjoy what they’ve done. I hate saying this but hollys quite clever like that, anyone who didn’t know holly would think she’s in the right because she’s sat there quiet and not saying anything derogatory whilst mama kaz (don’t like her either) is ranting before she’s even thinking. We all seen holly has had her name in her mouth for weeks and finally, MK blew.
As for holly just saying she 'wasn't a nice person' before she transitioned - you're not a nice person now, holly. Changing names/gender/clothes and getting some lash extensions doesn't change your character and who you are and unfortunately holly will always be the person shes always been and will never change - we see this on the daily and the display with mama kaz is testament to this.

As someone who actually has got naturally curly hair and does use the CGM, I think I speak for anyone who does when I say that holly's hair is not curly, its bloody awful, dry as hell and looks permanently frazzled. Using the CGM looks a hell of a lot better than this, looks a hot mess 🥴

The Birko Beast says its now getting lip fillers next - 3ml in one lip. Good look with that cos she hasn't even got the capacity in her lip to put that much in and DEFO not in one sitting.. pretty much NO legit practitioner will agree to 3ml anyway, needs to be built up slowly as holly as small lips or it will stretch and look awful. But of course im sure H will know better than any experienced, qualified aesthetic medicine practioner 😉😂

I’ve never seen a human eye duck themselves like creepy Steve does
THIS!! IT MAKES ME WANNA BARF. Creepy Steve is only gonna get worse with this the more stuff it has done. No matter what she keeps adding on, im sorry but H will never be a woman imo

Apparent H has a job interview on Monday but no one is allowed to know where, apart from the ones that know - Hollys words, couldn't make it up 😂 how long till a rogue mod leaks the deets I wonder! Maybe the job centre and work coach have been on at CS to up their job search before they sanction its hot tub leccy money😂
Imagine being the interviewer and that turning up..🥴

• Heart
It’s amazing though how no money then big gifts now eyebrows, eyelashes , lip filler I mean big coincidence Jess’s wages came in at the same time 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.