Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does jess not get annoyed with waking up at 7am to music blaring downstairs and Holly running around like a headless chicken but not doing too much? I'd be absolutely furious.
I need some maple syrup with all this waffle she speaks. It really winds me up that her mods... sherrie darrrrrrling, act totally oblivious to the constant lies

If anyone has the time that isn't an OG tattler, I highly recommend reading these threads and educate yourselves on the narcissistic, lying, manipulative person you're associating with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh the beast only had an hour's kip during the night, apparently so upset with what's going on at the moment. Holly daaarrrrrrllling you may be able to fool some ppl but not all sweeethhheeart 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also don't get how the hell she's trying to make this tit about her. Fluu might be a bit obsessive and cray cray but he got it right!! He also got sent the article from someone else originally but he done the digging I'd say so stfu Holly you knob

Reactions: 10
Does jess not get annoyed with waking up at 7am to music blaring downstairs and Holly running around like a headless chicken but not doing too much? I'd be absolutely furious.
I need some maple syrup with all this waffle she speaks. It really winds me up that her mods... sherrie darrrrrrling, act totally oblivious to the constant lies

If anyone has the time that isn't an OG tattler, I highly recommend reading these threads and educate yourselves on the narcissistic, lying, manipulative person you're associating with

Mmmm waffles 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 5
Oh the beast only had an hour's kip during the night, apparently so upset with what's going on at the moment. Holly daaarrrrrrllling you may be able to fool some ppl but not all sweeethhheeart 👀
More like only got an hours sleep because she’s worried what’s going to come out about her past. Those women on the Kit Kat live last night are dedicated to outing these vile people. Interesting that Holly has banned all talk of Jayde, Flu, Andrea etc on her live now. Anyone who does will be blocked. 🙄

Reactions: 9
She says talking about flu and Jayde etc is banned then she brings them up herself! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
She just said she couldn’t afford micro needling she didn’t have enough on her card and has to go next week instead. So she’s spent the 4000+ already?! Wow

• Wow
Holly's spent all the gifts! She didn't have enough on her card to get the micro needling done. I presume that means no botox or lip fillers either! Did you spend all jessalies wages holly? Isn't that where she said the money came from??

• Wow
Going to Thailand for surgery 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry what. Can't afford microneedling but can spend 7 grand on reassignment surgery. You spent all your money on no.7 hun

But all the trolls are jealous because she looks sexy in her bikini 🤢🤣
Soooooo jealous of her body 😐😐😐

She always tries to make herself look for feminine when people ask about surgery etc. She'll go from birko beast to acting all proper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going to Thailand for surgery 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry what. Can't afford microneedling but can spend 7 grand on reassignment surgery. You spent all your money on no.7 hun

Soooooo jealous of her body 😐😐😐

She always tries to make herself look for feminine when people ask about surgery etc. She'll go from birko beast to acting all proper.
Yeah I noticed that, then will eye duck herself for a bit🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh here we go she's speaking with the crisis team this morning apparently 😂
She’s just been talking about disassociation. Someone asked what it was. She explained in detail being the expert of course. Then just to prove she suffers has been staring off into space because that’s one of the symptoms. The self referencing all the time is hilarious.
Earlier she was watching a video of the Rock and Kevin Hart and said look how little Hart looks, the Rock is 6ft 4 same as me. That’s how tall I am 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn't look like disassociation to me, she's finger dancing in the swamp, going out for dinner with a "friend"from TT if she was that bad she wouldn't be able to function. All this pretend to stare into space is absolutely hilarious. 😂

Reactions: 7
If i see Birko beast in Liverpool today, I will ask her for a pic and tell her tattle love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been out of the holly loop last few days but wtf!!! Still looking like a child with a padded bra on!!!! What in the 35p energy drink is going on with her???? 🥴🥴

Now that has to be one of the grimmest things I've ever seen 🤢🤢🤢

Beast is actually got a full strop on! Did her pocket money stop from her minions! Actually like a petulant child!
Let’s be fair though she said she got 5k last week (she didn’t but anyway was more like 3..) not seeing it in gfm like she said she was going to put it???????

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.