Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 Holly was an international drug dealer who went to prison for it including gun offences
2 Moto gp3 rider who had a massive accident on track and ended in a coma
3 Was hit by a train
4 Had a massive accident that crushed her pelvis and was pinned between 2 cars
Yet none of this things ended up in the news
I'm amazed she has survived all this and can still walk, talk and actually live a normal life. What is she made of, steel?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm amazed she has survived all this and can still walk, talk and actually live a normal life. What is she made of, steel?
Oh I missed out being found under the stairs when she was 6 while her parents holidayed in Spain

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where she is from? I assume from her accent she’s not originally from Merseyside.

Reactions: 4
1 Holly was an international drug dealer who went to prison for it including gun offences
2 Moto gp3 rider who had a massive accident on track and ended in a coma
3 Was hit by a train
4 Had a massive accident that crushed her pelvis and was pinned between 2 cars
Yet none of this things ended up in the news
5 was found under the stairs while parents went on holiday in saying
Wasn’t she also the drummer for a famous band? I forget the name but I googled it before and shock… duck all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where she is from? I assume from her accent she’s not originally from Merseyside.
She says Brixton not sure I believe that though she is from London Area.
Her real Dad lives in Southampton
I am not sure about the traveller status though
I will.say this is based on what Holly has told us

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
State of those pink trainers .. :sick: I'm surprised she's not wearing those minging Toms

Daaarrrrllling nobody wants to meet you if they live in Liverpool cos they don't want to be seen out with you, the state. I wouldn't be seen dead walking round with that 😂

Oh duck off holly you stupid ****** "jayde would have been found out quicker if the evidence would have come to me " 😂 she makes me soooooo angry :mad:
Omg you have the best way with words 🤣🤣🤣 screaming 😆😆😆

View attachment 1487899
What in the size 15s are though trainers 😫
And what the duck is that meant to look like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holly doing her ‘silent’ live except she’s talking about Flu and how relentless they are. Good. I’m glad she’s scared. No way is she ‘upset’ like she’s making out to her minions. She knows her time is running out and she’s shitting herself.

Reactions: 11
5 was found under the stairs while parents went on holiday in saying
Very ‘goodnight mr Tom’ isn’t it?🙄 I mean I’m really sorry if she experienced that that’s awful but I don’t believe her.

Reactions: 3
Very ‘goodnight mr Tom’ isn’t it?🙄 I mean I’m really sorry if she experienced that that’s awful but I don’t believe her.
I remember a child being found under the stairs while the parents went on holiday to spain but I am sure that was the 90s and it was a little girl it may of been in the 80s but was definitely a girl

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't she have scars
She showed pictures of her legs in hospital and she had a few bruises. The way she goes on it sounded like her pelvis was nearly ripped from her body though. 😅
The photos are a while back in this or the last thread I think. I haven't got them anymore! Sorry. Hahaha

Is she by the phone when she does these silent lives? Is it just a way to explain away the fact that her and jessalie don't share a bed? So strange.

Screenshot_20220810-221524_TikTok.jpg
lovely to see what? Some green light coming off your phone? You could just search piano music on Spotify ffs. What is wrong with these morons??? I don't get what they think they're even getting from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sherrie spends an awful lot of time reading Tattle for someone that hates it.

• Haha
At this point sherrie darling, its giving fan behaviour. If you wish you were a tattler, just say babes ;)

• Haha
I remember a child being found under the stairs while the parents went on holiday to spain but I am sure that was the 90s and it was a little girl it may of been in the 80s but was definitely a girl
Yeah that was a girl, 1999 I believe, might be completely wrong.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't find it on Google either

I know it happened but I also remember it happening I was young adult at the time so 90s I am going to say but it was definitely a little girl

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.