Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell is she running out of electricity? She got more than enough last week (which we know won’t go on her transition)
Also flu is an absolute stalker but it was flu that outed jayde and holly trying to take credit for it…🙄😡
At the end go the day, holly is just as bad, shes supported a SO and her own background is just as 'colourful' imo, I bet theres loads of stuff we dont know yet that hasn't come out. She can't handle it and is desperately trying to deflect and make herself look like the hero in it all.

Reactions: 9
At the end go the day, holly is just as bad, shes supported a SO and her own background is just as 'colourful' imo, I bet theres loads of stuff we dont know yet that hasn't come out. She can't handle it and is desperately trying to deflect and make herself look like the hero in it all.
All the beggars get caught out they are too greedy!! It will happen soon!! Hope she knows hmrc and dwp are starting to look into ppl….

Reactions: 6
Ffs I've been the Ozzy and back walking in the sun to take me mother to a hospital appt and I wasn't that bad even tho it's roastin out I just came home and had a cold shower feel better for it...Crikey all the dramatics going on..drinking doom bar doesn't help in the sun either holly daaarrrrrrllling just sayin sweeeettt heaaaart 🤷‍♀️ :p😂

I genuinely do feel for Sally and the neighbours over lookin their house. The neighbours must have a right giggle when they see the beast in that bikini 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2EE74954-E4DD-4FA6-A6E6-4C8297ABF8D2.png
The state of it and no holly your tucking isn’t as good as you think it is 🤮

Poor Marvin - she just yells 'get up get up. Ffs you just sit there and let me put a cushion on top of you, you dumb bastard'.
The way Marvin was looking at H after she walked off wasn't that of a dog that is happy and feels loved. It breaks my heart.

'lets get sharing guys, I WANT SOME GIFTS'

From the person who doesn't ask or beg.. vile

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
It's more of why would I out Jayde if I have anything to hide so people don't go looking

Holly making out that Flu and Andrea were talking about Holly and they were talking about Jayde

Reactions: 3
It's more of why would I out Jayde if I have anything to hide so people don't go looking

Holly making out that Flu and Andrea were talking about Holly and they were talking about Jayde
ahhh okay thanks for clarifying that. Im starting to think they're all bit strange in some respect

Reactions: 4
I speak on behalf of all people with Eyes, Holly nobody and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is fetishising you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think its actually worrying that H seems to believe her own lies and bs regarding her 'boobs', shes been outed with the chicken fillets and she STILL saying they are real.. There is literally *nothing* there and yet she says there is. Pure delusion.

Reactions: 8
I think its actually worrying that H seems to believe her own lies and bs regarding her 'boobs', shes been outed with the chicken fillets and she STILL saying they are real.. There is literally *nothing* there and yet she says there is. Pure delusion.
I’m waiting for her to claim she’s “naturally” grown a Vagina overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I speak on behalf of all people with Eyes, Holly nobody and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is fetishising you.
This. She really does have some mad theories and beliefs going on there.
'Thats hormones for you, im getting curves'. Shes flatter than an ironing board and regardless she will always look like a bloke.

not the air drumming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.