Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree and said before that sherrie defo gives me evil stepmom vibes and I bet her husband isn't aware that shes openly speaking about them like this online to hundreds if strangers. Theres some things you should keep private sherrie and this is defo one of them. I dont have kids yet but I can imagine that their mother wouldn't be happy to know that you think so badly of them either. I don't understand people of either gender that say stuff like this yet still date/marry people who already have existing children. Its madness.
She does seem very nasty about them. Like okay, if you have problems with them, talk about it to your friends in private! Don’t put it on a live where 300 people are watching. Anyone might know sherrie, know her husband or the ex or even the kids and she’s there spouting off, and her bio is a joke!! I’ve never disliked people that I’ve never met before, they’re just bad vibes, all of them.

Reactions: 3
kat_the_dealer is live at the moment exposing Flu apparently and Holly is live with them.

Reactions: 5
Holly there is nothing to find on you yet you have been into prison and now Holly is trying to get everyone against Flu before Flu exposes Holly
Holly basically said that Flu is deflecting when he is exposing Jayde and needs to be looked into

Not Holly on this live sounding like a vigilante.

Shift the blame and out others. Act like you’ve never done anything wrong in your life before. We’ve seen many people in history act like this before. We’re not a bunch of fools.

Reactions: 9
The big snorkelling
Didn’t you know she has qualifications in bog snorkelling … she represented GB in the Merseyside Olympics! 😆
BOG SNORKELLING 😭 when I tell you this finished me off 😂

Also what in the school PE lost property box is today's get up? I say it again - its the modern day equivalent of the emperors new clothes with Sherrie and Becca acting as courtiers telling H she looks amazing. I refuse to believe its not satire and/or that they're all laughing at her behind her back. The whole 'look' is a series of diabolical choices from the eyeliner to the sIzE fOuRtEeNS. No amount of botox, filler and lashes is gonna make holly into the version of herself she sees in her head.

As for Jayde/Jason, Holly just admit you got it wrong, you especially didn't want to hear it cos it was princess flu and now you look very stupid and weird for defending a vile s*x offender. Then you lied about the birth cert too. Maybe this is one time you could pipe down and actually own up to the fact you got it wrong, instead of trying to scream louder, deflect and take credit for other peoples work.

The last thing rob needs is to associate with someone like holly, she will never be a real friends, shes doesn't even know how. Rob is in a bad way and its heart breaking to see him being taken advantage of by having the wrong people around him.

Oh I can’t just went on how ridiculous “ thank you holly for bringing this out “ omg I just can’t what a narcissist what an absolute bellend of a narcissist 🤬

Reactions: 4
Not Holly on this live sounding like a vigilante.

Shift the blame and out others. Act like you’ve never done anything wrong in your life before. We’ve seen many people in history act like this before. We’re not a bunch of fools.
She’s lapping up this live. Just loves the sound of her own voice. Thinks she’s such an expert on everything

Holly Jayde wouldn't get a new birth certificate for using a different name. Holly just got caught out. You just said it wasn't fake then realised you screwed up

Holly you dont get a new birth certificate when adopted you get an adoption certificate not a new birth certificate you only get it when you change your gender!
Holly you also said the other day you don't always present as female.
Your viewers do not listen to what you actually say

Reactions: 9
Holly Jayde wouldn't get a new birth certificate for using a different name. Holly just got caught out. You just said it wasn't fake then realised you screwed up

Holly you dont get a new birth certificate when adopted you get an adoption certificate not a new birth certificate you only get it when you change your gender!
Holly you also said the other day you don't always present as female.
Your viewers do not listen to what you actually say
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you do get issued a new birth certificate when adopted, or at least I did. I've got a birth certificate with my adoptive parents on it and an adoption certificate. I did move country though so that might be why I don't know.

Oh and Sherrie darling, I hope your partner dumps your disgusting ass. Slating his kids and his kids mother, jealous that someone else got him in bed before you darling? Pathetic.

• Heart
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you do get issued a new birth certificate when adopted, or at least I did. I've got a birth certificate with my adoptive parents on it and an adoption certificate. I did move country though so that might be why I don't know.

Oh and Sherrie darling, I hope your partner dumps your disgusting ass. Slating his kids and his kids mother, jealous that someone else got him in bed before you darling? Pathetic.
Oh I thought it was your birth certificate but with adopted added to it
💯 Sherrie is a disgusting they way she talks about her partners kids

Reactions: 4
Oh I thought it was your birth certificate but with adopted added to it
💯 Sherrie is a disgusting they way she talks about her partners kids
It's a big faff when filling in forms and having to provide all the certificates let me tell you that 🤣🤣 Sherrie is absolutely vile and I hope her partner finds out about the way she talks about his kids. Whoever said evil stepmum vibes was 💯.

Holly trying to get everyone against Flu with all her followers makes me quite ill do any of you really know Holly? Holly says you can't find anything on me people have tried it's because I am honest, Holly darrrrling we cant find anything on you including all your "accidents" or your moto gp career or you prison time you literally do not exist anywhere before Holly Stanley existed you are definitely hiding something because according to you you have done or had done to you some news worthy things!!

Reactions: 10
Holly trying to get everyone against Flu with all her followers makes me quite ill do any of you really know Holly? Holly says you can't find anything on me people have tried it's because I am honest, Holly darrrrling we cant find anything on you including all your "accidents" or your moto gp career or you prison time you literally do not exist anywhere before Holly Stanley existed you are definitely hiding something because according to you you have done or had done to you some news worthy things!!
She was definitely someone else before "Steven loveday"
But I'd be interested for Holly to show us all her achievements from Moto GP. My brother is a keen moto gp fan and doesn't recall "Steven" anyways...

1 Holly was an international drug dealer who went to prison for it including gun offences
2 Moto gp3 rider who had a massive accident on track and ended in a coma
3 Was hit by a train
4 Had a massive accident that crushed her pelvis and was pinned between 2 cars
Yet none of this things ended up in the news
5 was found under the stairs while parents went on holiday in saying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.