Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me evil stepmum vibes. She mentioned something about his kids, and now slating his ex?! I mean I bet he doesn't know shes slagging her off online. If I split up with my other half, If I was to find somebody else who has kids. I would never disrespect the mum, cos I know how bloody hard it is to be a parent.
She does seem very nasty about them. Like okay, if you have problems with them, talk about it to your friends in private! Don’t put it on a live where 300 people are watching. Anyone might know sherrie, know her husband or the ex or even the kids and she’s there spouting off, and her bio is a joke!! I’ve never disliked people that I’ve never met before, they’re just bad vibes, all of them.

Reactions: 11
She’s just bought a slush and gone to a shop and put some vodka in it. Imagine walking the streets drinking 😳 chav

• Haha
Reactions: 8
State of those pink trainers .. :sick: I'm surprised she's not wearing those minging Toms

Daaarrrrllling nobody wants to meet you if they live in Liverpool cos they don't want to be seen out with you, the state. I wouldn't be seen dead walking round with that 😂

Oh duck off holly you stupid ****** "jayde would have been found out quicker if the evidence would have come to me " 😂 she makes me soooooo angry :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg is she really on with Rob after everything that went down and all the tit she through at him

Reactions: 7
Why would he forgive her after all the spiking accusations?!
Think poor rob is desperate for some friends even though he's got good support around him..if rob was sober all the time he probably wouldn't entertain the rat

What is wrong with people seriously, she must have something on these people as I can’t imagine why they would genuinely want to be friends with her. She falls out with so many people she always said her and MK were mates now MK hates her everything MK said was true about her. All her mods and followers are crazy surely they can see we aren’t all liars we all have the same opinion of her, it’s like a cult they are all brainwashed

Oh and that comment about me being a mess didn’t think I was a mess when ya messaged me saying you wanted a duck and if I had a spare half hour did ya? Ya wrongun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Robs signal was going because he was walking to marks, but yeah she invited him he accepted and she was speaking to him like nothings happened. I honestly feel for Rob. He is desperate for friends and he is really lonely.

What is wrong with people seriously, she must have something on these people as I can’t imagine why they would genuinely want to be friends with her. She falls out with so many people she always said her and MK were mates now MK hates her everything MK said was true about her. All her mods and followers are crazy surely they can see we aren’t all liars we all have the same opinion of her, it’s like a cult they are all brainwashed

Oh and that comment about me being a mess didn’t think I was a mess when ya messaged me saying you wanted a duck and if I had a spare half hour did ya? Ya wrongun
At this moment in time I can't tell if Holly is gaslighting her followers or her followers are gaslighting her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I feel like right now Holly is trying to say Flu is a liar but Holly people were coming to you and saying she is Jason Croker and you said that you have seen Jaydes charge sheet and Birth certificate and she is categorically not Jason and you still didn't go check for yourself because you were shown proof. Flu lying or not when you get told the amount of times you were told you would do abit of digging yourself but you stood up for Jayde now you are making out you exposed her. Princess Flu was the one that exposed her to start with people would not have been digging if it wasn't for Flu liar or not this time it was the truth!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How long until the next Rob and Hols wetherspoons Friday afternoon meet up? 🍸🧉🍷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

No !!!! Omg no 🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.