Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything she wears look like it’s come from shops that went into administration years ago? That or discontinued lines and quality seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does everything she wears look like it’s come from shops that went into administration years ago? That or discontinued lines and quality seconds.
Id challenge the word quality just seconds seems more
Appropriate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was Holly bisexual before being trans? Why is she so obsessed with this g crew
I came to ask this too. Does she like men or women? I’m mightily confused. She’s salivating over this scruffy, dirty looking individual. Throwing innuendos left right and centre. Telling him to keep taking a layer of clothing off to dance and for dance read shaking his hips and appendage in the most unsavoury manner. Put me right off my breakfast!

• Haha
😂😂 I’m a mess? bleeping hell has she seen herself dirty soapy woman! Squeezing yourself into teenie tiny bikinis with your flat chest and bulge on show 🤮 plus your lovely ankle bracelet you like to show off all the time because being a criminal is something to be proud of. All I can say is at least I’m a real woman ya head, now that’s not saying anything against trans people because there are thousands if not millions of genuine trans people out there, but not you holly you’re a fraud and lots more people are starting to see this now. So duck off with I’m a mess lord farquad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t watch this daft cow anymore “I’m a retail manager oh I can call my self a retail Manager now
And a content creator” utter BS … going for an infill not Even had the lashes a week and for micro needling on the forehead … 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch this daft cow anymore “I’m a retail manager oh I can call my self a retail Manager now
And a content creator” utter BS … going for an infill not Even had the lashes a week and for micro needling on the forehead … 🙄
That's were she is going for more beauty treatments.Still using the transition money to pay for it all.Wonder how this is going to turn out like.No amount of treatments are going to make any difference.Still going to to look a trashy mess whatever.Total waste of gifters money.

Reactions: 12
If this job is true, then I don't think she will be there long. Sorry but if someone came into my shop for a interview, wearing a tag, and also trans. Id have a search on socials and soon as you type Holly stanley on Google. Tattle comes up straight away.

Also I'm not being transphobic or anything about searching a trans person. Id only do it cos I'm curious of their journey. I like seeing their before and after.

Reactions: 11
Oh Sherrie you were calling your partners ex fat, screams jealousy to me.. your not exactly "small"..
It’s called being the bigger person sherrie babe, not saying stuff like that as it can make things worse for your husband and his children. Sound like you’re a bit jealous they have kids together? Evil stepmum😂😂😂😂

I came to ask this too. Does she like men or women? I’m mightily confused. She’s salivating over this scruffy, dirty looking individual. Throwing innuendos left right and centre. Telling him to keep taking a layer of clothing off to dance and for dance read shaking his hips and appendage in the most unsavoury manner. Put me right off my breakfast!
I personally think she was a pan sexual male who liked to cross dress. Simple as that, she definitely wants GCrew, it’s embarrassing to watch 😂😂

Reactions: 6
It’s called being the bigger person sherrie babe, not saying stuff like that as it can make things worse for your husband and his children. Sound like you’re a bit jealous they have kids together? Evil stepmum😂😂😂😂

I personally think she was a pan sexual male who liked to cross dress. Simple as that, she definitely wants GCrew, it’s embarrassing to watch 😂😂
She gives me evil stepmum vibes. She mentioned something about his kids, and now slating his ex?! I mean I bet he doesn't know shes slagging her off online. If I split up with my other half, If I was to find somebody else who has kids. I would never disrespect the mum, cos I know how bloody hard it is to be a parent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.