Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are working their butts off and this hole is in a scummy hot tub smoking weed and eye fcking herself. The world’s gone mad!
This is her 'trying to seduce gcrew' pose. Again just like the boobs, its delusional. The most bonkers part is that holly thinks shes living her best life. If this is the best holly's ever had it - a hovel in a scummy area, begging on social media, tag round her ankle and pretending to have female attributes - then I put her. This is why she cant see no one is jealous of her, to her its the best she can do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Holly wants to do a meet and greet and she will bring the merch and she will have security. Who the duck does she think she is? Beyoncé? Your a scab on society hunnybun. Pipe down and get back in your box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talks constant lies and rubbish she does.Like I stupid enough to believe you get job interviews on phone like that,then offered job straight way.Your followers surely can't be believing this rubbish.You look a mess,got a tag on for been a criminal.Who's going to employ you.Think it's more likely true when someone on here said it will be community service you are been made to do as part of your sentence the compulsive lier.

Reactions: 8
The scruff absolutely fancies the pants off him...Holly's a gay man always has been I reckon. I think holly thinks g crew fancies it aswell 😂
Oh darling Holly think she is the hottest trans in the land and everyone fancies her.
Gcrew uses her for views I reckon.

Reactions: 7
Who's this guy she flirting with now on battle live.Seen him odd time but don't know anything about him.i2azersharp he his called,she trying to get him to dance,yuck why he want to do that for the swamp creature.Also that water looking filthy already and was only emptied out yesterday 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been snorkelling for hours with her phone under water 🙄😂
The s21 has only been out 1 1/2 years its release date was 29 Jan 21 and we have seen Holly the whole time so when exactly did she go snorkeling??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.