Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that Holly Stanley working in a sex shop is like something out of a comedy sketch? She's unbearable on a normal day but I cant imagine what she'll be like in an environment like that, stomping around the place, yelling and swearing at everything 😂 she's also got a gob bigger than the mersey tunnel - everyone north of equator know who has bought what, confidentiality is a word not known to holly.
ItS kAtIe PrIcE.
Annnnnd there we go - 'my ex wife knows Katie Price, ive met her quite a few times actually. My ex wife was a F1 pit girl. Oh I loveeee Harvey. Please feel free to come back'

Not everyone saying how its not even her account and holly ignoring them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish she would take her makeup off from yesterday! What a bleeping scruff.

Reactions: 5
The chicken fillets are not giving you a natural contour darling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she always got yday's make up on?! so grimy.

Also - its barely 9am and shes started the eye bleeping, she absolutely delusional - 'nAtUrAl CuRvEs'

The more I watch the scruff the more I think theres some actual delusional thoughts going on here with the 'boobs' that are not there and even after being outed with fillet gate the other day, is STILL trying to tell everyone they are natural.. We can all SEE. Needs a psychiatrist tbh.

'I want a more natural look' followed by 'I want at least 36DDs' Can you imagine what that will look like 😂

Here we go flirting with gcrew

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or is that g crew not fit AT ALL!!!! proper little scruff I cringe so hard when they start talking about the wet floor signs in the comments 🤮
Totally agree! I don’t see the attraction at all, someone that sits in the shed smoking weed and battling mr tik tok Uk official and Holly all day. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why has she always got yday's make up on?! so grimy.

Also - its barely 9am and shes started the eye bleeping, she absolutely delusional - 'nAtUrAl CuRvEs'

The more I watch the scruff the more I think theres some actual delusional thoughts going on here with the 'boobs' that are not there and even after being outed with fillet gate the other day, is STILL trying to tell everyone they are natural.. We can all SEE. Needs a psychiatrist tbh.

'I want a more natural look' followed by 'I want at least 36DDs' Can you imagine what that will look like 😂

Here we go flirting with gcrew
This!! I’ve always said one of the most dangerous type of people are the ones who believe their own lies. Holly is the definition of this. Also, GCrew don’t fancy you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can she be ‘wet’ when she havent got the female anatomy 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Holly microneedling is a process that is supposed to be done in a course of treatment over a period of weeks/months not a one off then botox 🥴

• Haha
Surprised she didn't make 'Katie price' mod. Everytime I see the account in someone's live they make her mod.🤣

Whats going on with mama kaz now. I had a phone call and just switched H back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprised she didn't make 'Katie price' mod. Everytime I see the account in someone's live they make her mod.🤣

Whats going on with mama kaz now. I had a phone call and just switched H back on.
The girl that has been texting papa dean exposed their texts last night but the whole thing was dry and took like 2 hours to get to the juicy stuff 🙄 she kept trying to show messages that were blurry on screen it was painful ngl

Still adamant with the lie that the swamp costs £2.50 to use..holly as a user of my own hot tub daaarrrrrrllling I'm not on a top up meter I just pay monthly but it doesn't.cost £2.50 it costs a lot more

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.