Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but princess fluu is bleeping unhinged, I’m not hollys biggest fan but bleeping hell even I know this is total bullshit
I don’t know what to make of fluu, I don’t like the whole idea of just going live slagging people off, but like @GlowGirlGlowwww said, it’s very hard to get a non-mol order and they would need evidence of all this. I reckon holly is chatting bullshit.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what to make of fluu, I don’t like the whole idea of just going live slagging people off, but like @GlowGirlGlowwww said, it’s very hard to get a non-mol order and they would need evidence of all this. I reckon holly is chatting bullshit.
This is what I feel - I might be wrong but its only my own experience of non-mols (at work) that has made me think this, they aren't handed out like sweets, despite what holly might wants to make everyone think. I do think PF Is a bit odd but I also think that there has to be some sort of basis as he could also be in serious trouble for contempt of court etc if she lies on oath and these are quite serious allegations, and a lot of them.

H must have a probation officer cos shes been convicted and has a suspended sentence and a tag!!

It also clearly states on google that birkenhead to Winchester is 4hrs 14mins NOT the 7hrs holly claims continually.

Reactions: 5
Told all of tiktok before her wife too😂😂😂

This is what I feel - I might be wrong but its only my own experience of non-mols (at work) that has made me think this, they aren't handed out like sweets, despite what holly might wants to make everyone think. I do think PF Is a bit odd but I also think that there has to be some sort of basis as he could also be in serious trouble for contempt of court etc if she lies on oath and these are quite serious allegations, and a lot of them.
You’re very right, a family member had an abusive partner, she tried to get one a couple of times with black eyes and so forth. He eventually pushed her down very steep steps in her garden and it was only then she was awarded one as he threatened to throw her over the side rather than down the steps. I don’t think fluu would be so stupid as to lie to courts about it all, they will need evidence of their injuries etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
8395664F-8619-44DE-92B2-6FF80D9B533E.jpeg

Whoever is justice4dave is correct - as I said its just over a 4hr car journey so not sure where H drove 7hrs to but it weren't the Winchester on the south coast of England - this is how stupid her followers are - they haven't even checked they just mute and ban anyone who says this yet its fact but holly still argues its 7hrs..

• Haha

You’re very right, a family member had an abusive partner, she tried to get one a couple of times with black eyes and so forth. He eventually pushed her down very steep steps in her garden and it was only then she was awarded one as he threatened to throw her over the side rather than down the steps. I don’t think fluu would be so stupid as to lie to courts about it all, they will need evidence of their injuries etc.
Omg I laugh reacted before I read the rest of your message! 🙈 I was Laughing at the first bit sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I agree - sadly I have also seen this same situation as you in my family as well, and we experienced the push and pull that DV offenders manipulate the court with and we too got the non-mol order granted but I also dont think PF would be so stupid to make such specific, big accusations, when they could easily be proven wrong and get possible jail time. The way that holly is reacting is also telling imo.

I do hope your family member is okay now @anon20, DV is one of the most awful things to have to go through ❤

• Heart
Ha ha what in the world is going on here … completely opposite stories hope holy can’t prove this wrong though she’s probably got time stamped swamp water from around then 😂😂

• Haha
Not that I know but surely Flu knows this can be disputed with the constant lives and the tag … silly move if it’s not provable …. Wish it was but sounds a bit fishy 🙄😂

• Haha
Has Holly actually shown what is on that paperwork
Also Holly when you read it out it said 24th July he told someone on social media to go to Flus address and then he turned up that doesn't say it was you.

Last edited:
Holly also threatening PF and making all sorts of angry, aggressive comments doesn't look good on her imo.

Oh dear holly, a non-mol IS awarded via the family court - you don't get a choice of court as H is making out! A breach of a non-mol order is criminal offence of up to 5yrs inside. Also, is holly really serious when she says that the family court dont have access to your criminal past??!! I best got tell my barrister bestie that shes tit at her job then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone hear Holly say ‘it’s not 4 hours, I know this because I’ve driven it’ whyyyyyy have you driven down there? Dropped yourself in it there hums

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has Holly actually shown what is on that paperwork
Of she hasn't!! she'd 'read' it off the paper..

holly again, Carlisle to Winchester is 4hrs 5mins in a car accosrding to google. Not making herself look very plausible..

What day was she driving …. And where did the car come
From when Jess had gone to work ?!

Did anyone hear Holly say ‘it’s not 4 hours, I know this because I’ve driven it’ whyyyyyy have you driven down there? Dropped yourself in it there hums
YEP! oh sorry holly what's that, the Winchester you HAVEN'T been to?

Shes not the brightest but she is an accomplished and lifelong liar. This is how she manipulates her audience - they all clearly dont ever employ there collective one braincell to go and have a google of their own initiative.. 7hrs drive 😂 😂 🥴

Was this all whilst H didn't even have a (legal) license too? hmmm..

I will say that the way she is reacting isn't doing her any favours, if it was really all false and NO basis in truth whatsoever, then imo she would laugh it off and deal with it as you'd know that it wouldn't be going anywhere. Its very hard to get things passed in court purely due to the fact that for anyone to be found guilty, the burden of proof has to be beyond reasonable doubt...

Also - jayde did make that comment about £1000 - it was floating about on TT a while ago but I cant remember the account it was on but surely H saying shes gonna hand that in is also dropping Jayde in it too 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holly you just completely dropped yourself in it You said you was working in Cumbria when 1 of the incidents happened but you also claim that you only met Flu on TT well you worked in Cumbria before you got with Jess and You wasn't on TT before you got with Jess but you knew Flu then??

Reactions: 7
Jumps off the bed then says to Jess I’m in bed cos I can’t move ?!! Promptly jumps back on the bed 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.