Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laying in her pit in her finest Betty boop pj's. Living the life is our Hols x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of her talking about being scammed of gifts by a girl who has pretended to have cancer. I’m sure you’re doing exactly the same, scamming people and lying saying you’ve had cancer, not just the once now, twice!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just been into town with a friend, coffee and some shopping.
Holly is in exactly the same position she was when I left….

and Im meant to be jealous? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow the lies just roll of her tongue but the cancer story is making me so angry🤬🤬🤬🤬 Holly when you originally said the skin cancer story you was 15 not 14 and the second time yes you was in prison and I know what age you originally said today you just said I was in prison. So Holly from someone that has been affected by Cancer (I have never had it but have lost people close) please only stuck to the truth. I am not for one minute saying the cancer is a lie. I am saying you lied about how old you were you would remember how old you were surely!

Reactions: 10
Why is she upset about the police coming to check she can't get her tag off? All its done is prove that the person who said it is lying if that Flu surely that's a good thing for your case Holly. I smell BS again!!

I am doing another joint now cos the police ruined my high!! I Thought that is was for medicating not for getting high.
I notice the more people asked about the police she quickly changed the subject!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes no sense that she would have the cannabis for her nerve pain when it’s clearly not working 🥴

It doesn’t work like that with the drs at sapphire. It’s 3 monthly reviews, If it wasn’t working it would be changed. Plus there’s no way she’s getting an oz a week or whatever she’s saying, absolutely no chance in hell…

Reactions: 7
In her current account she has about £700, well you really put your gift money separate isn’t it holls?😂😂

Now saying ‘that isn’t what’s available’ shut uppppp😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her current account she has about £700, well you really put your gift money separate isn’t it holls?😂😂

Now saying ‘that isn’t what’s available’ shut uppppp😂😂😂
It was £1000 yesterday it did say your balance on the account available is......

Reactions: 3
It was £1000 yesterday it did say your balance on the account available is......
Exactly, nothing but a liar. That was definitely the gift money unless it was benefits.

Reactions: 4
The nerve pain in my leg is bad today but Holly you keep complaining about the pain in your head even me as a thick tattler knows that your legs and head are at different ends to your body

• Haha
New thread idea 😂

Holly Scamley #14 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Also interesting she has just said 'this IS my job' - That is HMRC's business then Holly, as they say themselves. This is taxable if its classes as a job, and over £1000, gift or no gift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
GUYS I AM HOWLING, PRINCESS FLU HAS SERVED HOLLY COURT PAPERS SHE IS FURIOUS AND I AM SCREAMINGGGG!

Google actually says that birkenhead to Winchester is 4hr 14mins, NOT 7hrs as H says

Oooh she’s been served more court papers!!!

From fluu!
Girl I am here for it 😂

Holly just said 'I'll see you in jail' doesn't she mean court lmao

Also holly the people that serve you papers do not comment on cases they are just there to serve the papers, just like the chief police do not write to you either. I hope PF wins tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe fluu has said about her physically attacking them, I reckon hollys just making this up as she goes along😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but princess fluu is bleeping unhinged, I’m not hollys biggest fan but bleeping hell even I know this is total bullshit

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe fluu has said about her physically attacking them, I reckon hollys just making this up as she goes along😂
Holly is defo making it up and flu must have some evidence as its not easy to even get this far for a non-mol order. So there has to be more to it than what holly is saying. Her followers are absolutely stupid, they believe creepy Steve as it is such an accomplished scammer and narc unfortunately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.