Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to see a really badly edited picture of hollys face on lord farquad?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
08A78D72-943A-41FF-BB65-4C51FD77C031.png

Thought I was watching a water birth for a minute 😳
Why’s she stretching it out of its nerve pain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has holly only recently started hating CLA? I thought she thought she was hilarious!

Hopefully at least some of her followers saw the stick on tits and thought wait, she was so insistent they were real. If she was lying about that then could she be lying about other stuff? I suspect they won't but here's hoping!!

Reactions: 7
in the whole time I spoke too holly not once did she ever tell us she was hit by a train! All she ever said was that she had been involved in numerous motorbike accidents, she was dragged along by a car and then in a race she had a bike go over her head her helmet saved her head plus a shattered pelvis. She fell down the stairs and broke her leg too so what’s all this hit by a train crap

Reactions: 11
She really is just a huge, wobbly penis of a human being isn’t she - with lies ejaculating, left right and centre, from her mouth 😳

my particular highlights are

Kleinfelters: She said she was diagnosed in prison (within the last 10yrs) but had their sperm frozen when she was a ‘yoof’ as they knew she would have fertility problems.

Weight Loss: Lost 17 stone in a year. Bollocks, physiologically impossible to lose that much weight in 12mths and n have Bingo wings - fact!

Home grown tittage: We have photographic proof of that particular fantasy now!!

I’d love someone to do a real investigation into her bollocks and sit down 1:1 with her and present her with the facts and see how she reacted. From a psychological point of view, she’s fascinating.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she go through a period of saying she was having her time of the month? Saying she was getting cramps and all sorts.

• Haha
The pain on my head then that horrendous noise and she is sitting just fine with that noise not a flinch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread idea

Holly Scamley #15 Spending her transition money faster than you can say Chicken Fillet. Compulsive liar because her life is dire…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is just a huge, wobbly penis of a human being isn’t she - with lies ejaculating, left right and centre, from her mouth 😳

my particular highlights are

Kleinfelters: She said she was diagnosed in prison (within the last 10yrs) but had their sperm frozen when she was a ‘yoof’ as they knew she would have fertility problems.

Weight Loss: Lost 17 stone in a year. Bollocks, physiologically impossible to lose that much weight in 12mths and n have Bingo wings - fact!

Home grown tittage: We have photographic proof of that particular fantasy now!!

I’d love someone to do a real investigation into her bollocks and sit down 1:1 with her and present her with the facts and see how she reacted. From a psychological point of view, she’s fascinating.
She lost 17 stone and she used to be 24 stone I think she said. She's slim enough now but I don't think it's possible she's 7 stone and 6ft4.....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
In work on my dinner and the lord farquaad pic has killed me 😂 the skank still not bothered to get dressed and in the pj's still. She needs a good wash by the looks of it

Nice to see she's gone down on the rankings too, nice to see 🤞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holly Darllliinngg we are not body shaming you, to body shame you it would have to be part of your body those stick on fillets are not part of YOUR body. I know plenty of people that use chicken fillets ( to give them more or just give a little lift) but Holly they are open and honest about it. There is nothing shameful of using a little extra to get you where you want to be, what is a shame is that you can't be open and honest about your journey. We all know you were once a man so we all know that you don't have breasts why lie about it? Just be like I wanted to look more womanly it helps my dysphoria, that in turn would help other Trans mtf. Not you though you try to make out your some medical marvel that has grown her own 36c breast out of nowhere the factvthat you aren't honest about your journey is what makes people question the journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Those Betty Boop pyjamas look like they’d go up in flames if a naked candle got within an inch.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.