Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not believe the miraculous recovery she has had I mean she was in bed because she couldn't move when Jess got home half hour ago now it's strolling down the street on a live talking about Flu

Reactions: 7
I looked into it and it has to be applied for with a witness statement and a statement of truth. It also quite clearly states you can get done for contempt of court if you lie. Flu really is not that stupid and I would of thought Flu would be live to watch the reaction with their followers like Flu always does. Something very fishy going on here 🤔

Oh my days Holly hasn't been able to get of bed all day because of pain now she is out for a stroll

duck me all that weed she smoked never got rid of her nerve pain bit being served court papers by Flu its a miraculous recovery
What account is she live on?? I cant seem to find her

Reactions: 3
So in half our she has taken a phone call got dressed and left the house not bad from someone that has such bad nerve pain she has been in bed and was even struggling to order food on an app because the pain in her head was soo bad. She should really be thanking Flu

Thats the one im looking at now but its not live 😂 whats going on
She has just gone off live it paused then went off

Reactions: 6
Are we going on what holly has said about the court case with flu?

I really don’t think flu would do something without actual proof, she seems like the kind to think everything out.

Something isn’t right here 🤔

Where has all this bollocks about ‘nerve pain’ come from all of a sudden?! She’s hilarious, like a David Walliams caricature!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly Scamley #15 Chicken fillets, spending her transition money in minutes. Flus served her papers hopefully it’s see ya laterssss 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys have killed me off. I went out for a long ass walk with the dogs and kids so that I will have peace tonight 🤣 can I also just say I love that you have all jumped on my Holly Scamley thing 🤣🤣 I was in a bit of a rage when I wrote it this morning, sick of scummy begs like her getting everything for nothing when there's people struggling to feed themselves and their families amid this cost of living crisis. I hope everyone's ok and had a lovely Friday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Erm… yeah okay I take it back, Flus batshit crazy 😂

Giving our holly a run for her money with this one

• Haha
Grandpa joe vibes

Wait wait wait … she was recalled to jail in 2019?
So the "I have been offence free for 6yrs oh dear Holly that appears to only be 2 1/2 3 yrs ago" it appears that's another lie you told everyone

If what Holly is saying is true Flu is Cray Cray

• Haha
So the "I have been offence free for 6yrs oh dear Holly that appears to only be 2 1/2 3 yrs ago" it appears that's another lie you told everyone

If what Holly is saying is true Flu is Cray Cray
100%!!! We need details! Why was she recalled to jail? Does that mean she was on tag then? … this is what’s caught my attention most tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope that PF has actually got evidence to back all this up cos as much as I cant stand holly, this really is quite a list of pretty serious accusations, some of which are possibly easily disproved tbh.. Kinda concerned as if its not true, any credibility previously had will be completely destroyed..

Reactions: 9
PF has potentially fucked right up. 99% of this won’t be hard to disprove

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.