Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Whose at my fackingggg front door now?!' for the third time today πŸ˜‚

Sounds like jess is home, and the whole of TT knows before the 'wife'. Imagine your whole life being like this with police etc all cos your dodgy other half cant keep off TT

'im in bed cos I cant move' - holly, after she ran up and downstairs to tell jess of the outrage πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Jumps off the bed then says to Jess I’m in bed cos I can’t move ?!! Promptly jumps back on the bed πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
I noticed that too and she failed to mention the in and out the hot tub today to

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally usain bolts it to the door, it’s so handy her pain is only when she wants it to be πŸ€”

Todays been a whirlwind, started off with hollys stick on tit, now we’ve moved on to a courtcase with Fluu, whatever next

• Haha
Reactions: 8
J = "Have you spoken to the solicitors"
H " no they are busy"
What Holly actually meant Jess is that she hasn't spoken to the solicitors as she was too busy telling the whole of tiktok her business

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holly Scamley #14 Chicken fillets and kicking in the door, scamming allllll the money but somehow still poor πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Now she doesn't want the questions "let's not talk about him" why no question Hols? and Holly you and Gcrew did have that convo on live

Reactions: 5
H " no they are busy"
What Holly actually meant Jess is that she hasn't spoken to the solicitors as she was too busy telling the whole of tiktok her business
Screaming! I literally thought this, she literally cannot help but lie πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly if he goes to prison for saying these things yet you walked on a bang to rights drug charge the justice system is a fucked up place

That 01224 code is an offshore code
Agreed. H will also have to have proof that PF has done all these things she accuses him of too.. has she thought about that. Defending yourself is one thing but backing sup accusations is another..

Reactions: 4
H " no they are busy"
I caught this too!!! The lies just roll off the tongue don’t they hols

Reactions: 4
Sorry guys, I've missed today you know been working and all that something the scruff wouldn't know about. Anyway, what the hells happened? Has PF served court papers on scruff..oh please say it's happened 🀞 and if so what's it about

Sorry guys, I've missed today you know been working and all that something the scruff wouldn't know about. Anyway, what the hells happened? Has PF served court papers on scruff..oh please say it's happened 🀞 and if so what's it about
Ha ha yes a NON MOL however unfortunately it seems holly can disprove the accusations as flu may have gone a bit far saying holly beat him up only two weeks ago and broke his nose holly was at his flat they were in a relationship for 3 years etc etc but seems to of forgotten holly is on tag and on live constantly and proves she was at home … I’m a little disappointed in FLu to be honest I thought at least have it watertight !! … seems to easy to disprove πŸ™„

Ha ha yes a NON MOL however unfortunately it seems holly can disprove the accusations as flu may have gone a bit far saying holly beat him up only two weeks ago and broke his nose holly was at his flat they were in a relationship for 3 years etc etc but seems to of forgotten holly is on tag and on live constantly and proves she was at home … I’m a little disappointed in FLu to be honest I thought at least have it watertight !! … seems to easy to disprove πŸ™„
I don't understand how Flu even got the non mol order without proof

I don't understand how Flu even got the non mol order without proof
I know !! And the story was so wild unless it’s a big hoax and flu wrote it himself and had someone deliver it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s so extreme without any evidence against someone that lives hours away …

Reactions: 3
I know !! And the story was so wild unless it’s a big hoax and flu wrote it himself and had someone deliver it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s so extreme without any evidence against someone that lives hours away …
I looked into it and it has to be applied for with a witness statement and a statement of truth. It also quite clearly states you can get done for contempt of court if you lie. Flu really is not that stupid and I would of thought Flu would be live to watch the reaction with their followers like Flu always does. Something very fishy going on here πŸ€”

Oh my days Holly hasn't been able to get of bed all day because of pain now she is out for a stroll

duck me all that weed she smoked never got rid of her nerve pain bit being served court papers by Flu its a miraculous recovery

• Haha
I looked into it and it has to be applied for with a witness statement and a statement of truth. It also quite clearly states you can get done for contempt of court if you lie. Flu really is not that stupid and I would of thought Flu would be live to watch the reaction with their followers like Flu always does. Something very fishy going on here πŸ€”

Oh my days Holly hasn't been able to get of bed all day because of pain now she is out for a stroll
thats what ive said - there has to be evidence to be granted a non-mol...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.