Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to jess, Holly has come home several times after jess has been at work. Pissed out of her face and jess has had to deal with the tit

The big tattle meet up in our hoodies.🤣🤣
We could all go for a power walk to New Brighton & back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone make a new thread?! I cant for some reason even though I did have the button, its gone!

I cant believe I missed the mama kaz drama last night!!! I've seen some recordings on TT and its wilddd. Im no MK fan but she did say what we ALL think, inc the majority of Hollys followers who watch cos they know its gonna be drama.

Reactions: 4
Can someone make a new thread?! I cant for some reason even though I did have the button, its gone!

I cant believe I missed the mama kaz drama last night!!! I've seen some recordings on TT and its wilddd. Im no MK fan but she did say what we ALL think, inc the majority of Hollys followers who watch cos they know its gonna be drama.
Of course darling

New thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.