Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn't she dating someone though?
She denied she had a boyfriend and other than the obvious hickeys, touching and sharing a bed we don’t know if the intimate side of their relationship has continued back in the UK. It’s weird to say because it feels so alien to Holly’s personality but maybe it really was just a holiday fling.

Reactions: 1
Unless the video was filmed before she went away?
She states in the video she tried out the dating app before going to Thailand.....for some reason she decided to tell a non story months later, not sure what the point of the video was 🧐

Reactions: 5
She states in the video she tried out the dating app before going to Thailand.....for some reason she decided to tell a non story months later, not sure what the point of the video was 🧐
Anything where she is the centre of attention now gets shown...she probably does it as she knows people will wonder/ask about her and Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone said 'arent you with charlie' and she basically said yes by saying this video was filmed ages ago

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bizarre video
Bleating on as an authority on using dating apps - very old story so either she is running out of content or it has an ulterior motive.
If she wants to be an authority on anything it’s being an excellent tory and exploiting her tutor’s labour to only help wealthy students while doing little to none of the work.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching Holly for a long long time and I can’t remember ever seeing her mention her mental health like this, actually acknowledging a problem without the pretence of “but it’s okay I’m totally magically cured now!!”.

Wonder if she’s on a bit of a downward spiral after the highs of travelling and the marathon, being stuck back at home in that oppressive environment. Get out for good Holly. You can do it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also she never puts ad in her video title? Surely she needs to she mentioned she's working with fitbit on the latest one

Reactions: 4
I've noticed she's been hanging out with Daniel and Jess a lot but not with Charlie any more - I wonder if something happened?

Reactions: 8
The in my adult life is so cringe...we know she's a 'adult' lol. Prefer her new content though tbh. Maybe Charlie has a normal job and can't just wander around London as often ;)

Reactions: 4
For a quid as well? Just bleeping bin it or give it to charity.
God, rich people are actually so cringe lmao
"Someone" bought it. I'm sure she reads these forums as why would someone want an old school cardigan.

On that same page a used razor also comes up as sold.

Also I didn't think you were allowed to sell used underwear on there.

• Sick
"Someone" bought it. I'm sure she reads these forums as why would someone want an old school cardigan.

On that same page a used razor also comes up as sold.

Also I didn't think you were allowed to sell used underwear on there.
One of her stans probably bought it 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.