Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone keeps mentioning her hickey in her video.comments...she probably doesn't even know what it is!

Reactions: 2
Someone keeps mentioning her hickey in her video.comments...she probably doesn't even know what it is!
She must do. It's been commented in the past 3 videos, with plenty of likes, and it isn't a small hickey. She would have known Charlie went to town on her neck and that's the result.

There's copious ways to cover up hickeys, whether that be concealer or the "whisk technique" (something a flatmate taught me 😂 :oops: ). She clearly wants people to talk and draw attention to it, almost akin to an Easter Egg, so you can figure out something's happened without stating the obvious. She wants it to be a talking point.

Reactions: 12
What I want to know is who tf is giving love bites in 2022 💀 it’s weird high school tit and there’s absolutely nothing sexy about it lol

Reactions: 10
What I want to know is who tf is giving love bites in 2022 💀 it’s weird high school tit and there’s absolutely nothing sexy about it lol
To be fair, she's probably pretty malnourished and bruises like a peach

Last edited:
I already know she’s going to look back and cringe that they’ve been posted online forevermore.

Reactions: 6
It could just be a bruise?! Very unlikely. But they are always running around being daft and she's so thin she probably bruises easily. Still think it's actually a hickey tho lol

She also has a bruise on her shoulder? Could be her bag rubbing if she's saying it's so heavy...who knows though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Holly’s voiceover on her new video felt like she was directly addressing here, with talk of her drastic personality change and relationship with food.

Reactions: 7
So do we think she’s going to continue travelling while we enter winter? Or do we get home & tutoring vlogs until next summer?

Reactions: 1
Wonder who these new girls are in Charlie's stories and if it bothers Holly he's always with other groups like that

So do we think she’s going to continue travelling while we enter winter? Or do we get home & tutoring vlogs until next summer?
Idk I want her to keep travelling, her vlogs are SO much more interested and less repetitive. I think now she's back in the UK though, because of her instagram and there was a dog barking in the background of her voiceover of her newest vlog. She's just uploading from a little while ago.

Also find it ironic there are people leaving comments complaining about her changing and how they like the 'old holly' and they don't feel comfortable watching her now because they can't relate, but I guess since she's spent years doing literally nothing but study/running vlogs it can be jarring. Do people really expect her to stay the exact same person, despite graduating uni years ago?

Reactions: 8
She’s just so…loud? Immature? Annoying? And so oblivious to the world around her - being annoyed people wouldn’t let her film in some places. There’s such a thing as privacy and not wanting some woman filming and talking, and likely messing around with “the boys.” She reminds me of an early teenager who has gone to camp for a few days and everything is a “drama

Reactions: 14
She’s just so…loud? Immature? Annoying? And so oblivious to the world around her - being annoyed people wouldn’t let her film in some places. There’s such a thing as privacy and not wanting some woman filming and talking, and likely messing around with “the boys.” She reminds me of an early teenager who has gone to camp for a few days and everything is a “drama
she hasn't grown at all

She is very loud and you can tell she likes to be center of attention. I bet she loves that she's the vlogger and when they try and take over etc. Just has an air of self importance around her now she's travelling I think

How long can the travelling last though? There might be a time when it won't financially viable especially if she wants her room so she can "work"

She can't be making that much off her channels or tutoring business

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.