Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long can the travelling last though? There might be a time when it won't financially viable especially if she wants her room so she can "work"

She can't be making that much off her channels or tutoring business
She has 430k viewers and gets upwards of 20k views on regular videos, so that's a fair bit of money, especially when she takes on sponsorships. I suspect she's got a good lump of savings because like what else was she spending her money on during uni, plus her parents seem well enough off. I feel like she's got quite a bit more travelling in her based on all this.

Reactions: 4
Yeh shes hardly short or travelling on a budget. Feel like she's just atrempting to travelling on a 'budget' just for views and to try and be relevant.

She does also seem very careful with money as well ie not materialistic so has probably got a lot of savings by now. Can't imagine she is paying rent to her parents?

Reactions: 8
I still can't get over the fact that her bed in her parent's house is basically an adult-sized cot 😂 😂

• Angry
Looks like 'cholly' is confirmed (last blooper of recent video) - tbf to Holly she has done quite well at teasing it to get the viewers invested in the story 😂 it is refreshing to see her loosen up and enjoy a different aspect to life

Reactions: 1
Looks like 'cholly' is confirmed (last blooper of recent video) - tbf to Holly she has done quite well at teasing it to get the viewers invested in the story 😂 it is refreshing to see her loosen up and enjoy a different aspect to life
How is it confirmed/ what does it show for those of us who cbf to watch her videos lol

Reactions: 3
A bit off topic, but does anyone else think Jess' voice sounds like Effy's from Skins? Quite shocking to occasionally get nostalgic flashbacks to Skins, from a Holly Gabrielle video 🤣🤯

find it so weird to watch her being like this. like she's just thrown away everything she preached for years because she finally got some attention from people. idk, good for her i guess? but it's weird seeing 24 year olds acting like 18 year old ladettes and freshers.

0C963051-599D-4179-897F-8958E5A4E448.jpeg

is it just me or does Emily’s boyfriend look like her dad? Which is even weirder considering many other people on here have pointed out charlie looks a bit like Mathew lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if the boys are having more fun without her? They are always posting pics of them clubbing or eating meat lol. She made then go vegan, vlog and go for hikes and runs...

Eh, the boys seemed receptive to that, I don't think it's fair to say she 'made' them do those things any more than you would say they 'made' her go clubbing and drink alcohol.

Reactions: 11
Man I'm just wondering if/how her relationship (?) with Charlie will develop now that they're no longer travelling together. Like will they do the long distance thing? Will he come visit her? Will they just go off travelling together again? I need to KNOW lmao

Also I'm wondering what Holly's approach to sharing/not sharing this stuff is. Because I think it's fine if she wants to share this relationship (?) on her channel and it's also completely fine if she prefers to keep it private and offline. But at the moment it seems like she's chosen a weird middle ground where she'll hint that they're dating and use it for clickbait but without actually talking about it and I don't think that's a great way of going about it. Like just pick one option, Holly! All this teasing and hinting will get old really fast, I feel

Reactions: 5
Man I'm just wondering if/how her relationship (?) with Charlie will develop now that they're no longer travelling together. Like will they do the long distance thing? Will he come visit her? Will they just go off travelling together again? I need to KNOW lmao

Also I'm wondering what Holly's approach to sharing/not sharing this stuff is. Because I think it's fine if she wants to share this relationship (?) on her channel and it's also completely fine if she prefers to keep it private and offline. But at the moment it seems like she's chosen a weird middle ground where she'll hint that they're dating and use it for clickbait but without actually talking about it and I don't think that's a great way of going about it. Like just pick one option, Holly! All this teasing and hinting will get old really fast, I feel
Who can tell if it'll last but something tells me it's just a little travel romance, there's no way they would have met naturally like they did if she was back in the UK. I can see them parting ways and she'll keeping dragging out the relationship/hint at it for content.

Reactions: 9
I think there was a moment in her newest video of one of the boys asking her to go to Thailand in the winter so she may well travel with them again

Reactions: 2
Eh, the boys seemed receptive to that, I don't think it's fair to say she 'made' them do those things any more than you would say they 'made' her go clubbing and drink alcohol.
I know just seems like they are rubbing it in her face a bit as she's not there and they are eating a lot meat, drinking and clubbing all the time ;)

does anyone else get the vibe that charlie and the other guy she met while travelling talked about their mates a lot and holly maybe realised she didnt have any friends so is now making an effort to seem more outgoing/ spend time with people as she said in her instagram story?
i do hope she is doing it for her and not to impress the boys she met....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.