Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1687266290299.png

So not only did she run 30+ miles in her so called 'recovery week' she also did cross training - no idea how she judges it was super successful
I really doubt she is 'super excited' to be yet more restrictive, over train, under fuel, its either to feed the voices in her head or keep up with Angelo

Reactions: 12
She probably thinks he will get bored of her if she doesn't run. Quite sad really that's all they seem to have in common. They don't travel when they are abroad!

Reactions: 10
She praises Angelo for coming 16th and doesn't praise herself for coming 7th. I get the vibe she'll take anything he can do as amazing but she's her own biggest critic.

Reactions: 9
She praises Angelo for coming 16th and doesn't praise herself for coming 7th. I get the vibe she'll take anything he can do as amazing but she's her own biggest critic.
and the saying that they want to do the Phuket marathon again sounds like it's to improve the time of this marathon which went oh so badly because they just started too fast that's all no other reason

Reactions: 3
She is back up to double days and saying needs to improve her times, its one obsession after another, if its not grades its something else.
---
Not sure if this link will work, but her body language speaks volumes, its supposed to be an 'easy' run yet she looks so unhappy and is clearly trying to keep up with Angelo on the other side of the road.

Reactions: 8
She is back up to double days and saying needs to improve her times, its one obsession after another, if its not grades its something else.
---
Not sure if this link will work, but her body language speaks volumes, its supposed to be an 'easy' run yet she looks so unhappy and is clearly trying to keep up with Angelo on the other side of the road.
Every comment is calling her out!!! How can she just ignore it all?

Reactions: 5
She didn’t acknowledge the lack of nutrition when she talked about what went wrong! I’m sure people like Paula Radcliffe and Mo Farah had strategic diet plans to fuel before races. I doubt they relied on glucose gels. She may have a degree from Cambridge, but it’s not reflective of any basic common sense.
Holly has added exercise addiction to her disordered eating. 😐

Reactions: 14
She is treating running like academic trying to put in as much hours are possible to get quickest/highest ranking. This relationship with Angelo is so unhealthy as he Iis encouraging her

Reactions: 17
She is treating running like academic trying to put in as much hours are possible to get quickest/highest ranking. This relationship with Angelo is so unhealthy as he Iis encouraging her
That's the fun thing about running. Often you can put hours and hours into it, but it's when you relax and take your foot off the accelerator that you get the gains. Going full pelt all the time will do nothing except injure her.

Reactions: 10
That's the fun thing about running. Often you can put hours and hours into it, but it's when you relax and take your foot off the accelerator that you get the gains. Going full pelt all the time will do nothing except injure her.
I know some very good semi-prof athletes. They all treat their pauses from training as part of their training. Scheduled, strategically placed time periods.

Reactions: 4
I might be going against the grain here but I actually think that Holly looks a healthy body weight now - she is clearly eating more and her recent picks in running kit have her looking strong and healthy. She is over training and shouldn’t be trying to run as much as Angelo and I can see loads of dysfunction in their relationships with each other - but I do think she has looked healthier recently
Agreed, she looks like she has high muscle mass and low body fat. I don't think she looks particularly underweight. I for one am smaller than her

Reactions: 1
I just looked at Angelos Strava and he didn’t even have a day off after the marathon. I wonder if Holly did the same but didn’t post it so she didn’t receive backlash
I feel like they are the worst combination for each other - seems like the type of couple who would be 'encouraging' each other but instead putting a load of pressure on the other. Another thing looks like as it's her first time negotiating a relationship, she won't be able to set those boundaries and say no. I totally see her agreeing to whatever he wants to do to appear a 'good girlfriend'

Reactions: 13
Latest vlog..

Angelo went for a run the day after the marathon yet they claimed they were taking it easy
Holly went for a swim then they were still even trying to exercise in the water park!
Couldn't find vegan food except for very bland food
Holly claiming she has now gone off rice
Had instant ramen for the first time. Used bottle water to make it and assumed they heated it up? Didn't see it.
More pointless ratings of vegan food

Really don't think they are enjoying travelling. Its all forced and they seem bored! Everything is planned out they can't even have fun...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.