Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's seeing them plenty so I wonder if this is going to be more than a holiday fling

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's seeing them plenty so I wonder if this is going to be more than a holiday fling
Yeah especially since she's already introducing him to her parents lol. (They have to have met if they were both at the marathon watching Holly, right?) I always thought Holly would be the type to go fast once she's in a relationship tbh. I just hope her channel doesn't turn into one of those wedding/family influencer channels down the line :p

Reactions: 12
Fair play to Holly for that marathon time. She must be eating better to crack out that time and look so fresh at the end.

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Holly for that marathon time. She must be eating better to crack out that time and look so fresh at the end.
On the contrary to this there are a hell of a lot of people who restrict food and neglect their diet and can also run very good marathons and other distances.

It all depends on natural ability and willingness to push through your comfort zone I suppose. Fair play she ran a very good time but to what cost. She has already been injured previously.

Reactions: 4
On the contrary to this there are a hell of a lot of people who restrict food and neglect their diet and can also run very good marathons and other distances.

It all depends on natural ability and willingness to push through your comfort zone I suppose. Fair play she ran a very good time but to what cost. She has already been injured previously.
and didn't she collapse at the end of her last marathon?

long distance running is rife with eating disorders. Just look at the sheer number of high level athletes coming out to talk about experiences with REDs. Unfortunately a good time is not a indicator of good health.

Reactions: 10
long distance running is rife with eating disorders. Just look at the sheer number of high level athletes coming out to talk about experiences with REDs. Unfortunately a good time is not a indicator of good health.
Yeah I agree - interestingly, Holly claimed the oppostie during her TED talk: She said that she went from having an eating disorder to 'fuelling herself so well that she was even able to run the London Marathon'. So at least in Holly's mind, running a marathon meant being recovered apparently.

I've got a feeling we are heading towards yet another "I thought I was recovered from but nope" video.
But good for her for making progress, even if it's slower than she thinks it is.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the meal her and her friend cooked? Boiled rice, unseasoned veggies, and baked beans, what a weird combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the meal her and her friend cooked? Boiled rice, unseasoned veggies, and baked beans, what a weird combo.
As soon as a meal contains baked beans I’m in for it, and I would consider myself a foodie 😂 but baked beans are just 😋

Reactions: 2
even on her week of 'rest and relaxation' she's going out every day, trips to london, seeing people, even has a run at the end of it. Why can't she just relax and stop showing off lol.

Reactions: 8
even on her week of 'rest and relaxation' she's going out every day, trips to london, seeing people, even has a run at the end of it. Why can't she just relax and stop showing off lol.
I'd love to know how much she earns from youtube and tutoring, it doesn't seem like it would be that much and her views have gone way down since she graduated. She does charge a lot for private sessions though. It just doesn't seem sustainable.

Reactions: 7
you could argue that people have different definitions of what relaxation and rest is to them, I know (minus the run probably) that going out, seeing people, day trips is definitely my idea! i personally hate just sitting down doing nothing😂

Reactions: 9
Holly’s new video… She overexplains her minimal experience of using dating apps and says how she felt uncomfortable the whole time. And then proceeds to give advice on how to use the apps. Although I guess props to her for not actually making a video called ‘I went on a date’ - could this be growth?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Holly’s new video… She overexplains her minimal experience of using dating apps and says how she felt uncomfortable the whole time. And then proceeds to give advice on how to use the apps. Although I guess props to her for not actually making a video called ‘I went on a date’ - could this be growth?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
isn't she dating someone though?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.