Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she with Charlie or not? Her response when asked on that dating video really jumped around the question

Reactions: 2
I had assumed because she’s not seen him or mentioned him since travelling, that it was just a holiday romance.

I do hope they are seeing each other though, I quite liked them together.

She’s seen Daniel quite a few times since being in the UK and I wonder if Charlie has also been around she’s just purposefully not posted photos of him

Reactions: 5
I had assumed because she’s not seen him or mentioned him since travelling, that it was just a holiday romance.

I do hope they are seeing each other though, I quite liked them together.

She’s seen Daniel quite a few times since being in the UK and I wonder if Charlie has also been around she’s just purposefully not posted photos of him
I mean she’s met Dan and Jess alone in her vlogs a few times and didn’t mention Charlie at all so I assume something happened.

Reactions: 3
Any guesses where she’s heading off to now??
Says she won’t be back until 2023 and that it’s cold so I’m thinking Canada

Reactions: 7
I swear she said a while ago she wanted to go to see a female friend somewhere in Europe before the year ended. Was it Belgium, or the Netherlands?

Reactions: 1
I swear she said a while ago she wanted to go to see a female friend somewhere in Europe before the year ended. Was it Belgium, or the Netherlands?
good shout. She said “au revoir - but not going to France!” On her Instagram post. Which is why I thought maybe Canada.

but belgium or the Netherlands sounds a lot more realistic

Reactions: 5
She said it's 'Holly goes solo with a twist' so I'm wondering if she's either moving somewhere for a period or she's going on some sort of group tour

Reactions: 2
She said it's 'Holly goes solo with a twist' so I'm wondering if she's either moving somewhere for a period or she's going on some sort of group tour
Knowing Holly this will mean her latest trip has an undeclared sponsor

BBFA8531-6043-4BED-A131-37CB1862F951.jpeg

Holly goes solo with a Twist #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her new video:
- she’s gone to Switzerland
- heavy hints about going full digital nomad next year
- her and Charlie aren’t together/ended things (maybe why she had that bad mental health day?)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her newest video so you don't have to watch it
-She's considering doing Vlogmas again this year
-She's going to Switzerland (Zurich) alone but she's staying with a friend out there, but has no plan after 4 days
-She's tutoring for up to 20 hours a week and that's taking up most of her time
-Next year is going to be a year of change for her. Strongly sounds like she's moving abroad because she lists 'travelling, adulting, editing abroad'
-Her and Charlie aren't together but she's thankful for the summer she had. She didn't say anything about it because she needed time to process it herself. She still sees Dan and Jess and talks to Ellie.
-She wants to talk about relationships and everything that happened in Spain at some point.
-She has no running goals at the moment but is thinking about an ultra or a trail run.
-Her mental health has been shaky and her hormones have been all over the place recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Poor Holly is complaining she had to tutor for 20 hours a week 100% WFH. Bless her sending thoughts and preyers

also imagine having a holiday fling and it becomes a drawn out series for thousands onYouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't Switzerland mostly a German speaking country, with just the areas around Geneva speaking French?

Poor Holly is complaining she had to tutor for 20 hours a week 100% WFH. Bless her sending thoughts and preyers

also imagine having a holiday fling and it becomes a drawn out series for thousands onYouTube.
Awwww bless, I have to get 2 trains plus a 30 minute walk to work and do a full 40 hours! Plus my train home is 40 mins delayed so still sat waiting 😪.

I don't get it, she went to Cambridge - why is she so workshy?

Reactions: 13
Awwww bless, I have to get 2 trains plus a 30 minute walk to work and do a full 40 hours! Plus my train home is 40 mins delayed so still sat waiting 😪.

I don't get it, she went to Cambridge - why is she so workshy?
honestly I feel like she never gave much thought to the world outside education/uni/cam bc if you can’t come top of the class, what’s the point lol

Reactions: 1
well I wouldn't call what Swiss speak German... 😆 They use a few different words and their dialect is also a bit ...difficult. But Zurich is a good place to start, I think. It's a nice city, not too big but lots to see. There are also a lot of expats. I know a few German and Dutch living in or near Zurich. Especially in the medical sector there are a lot non-Swiss people, as far as I know (but on the other hand, Switzerland is against foreigners. :rolleyes: )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg tutoring 20 hours a week how awful. Needs to get a real job and stop jetting around bleeping up the climate and avoiding being an adult. I find people who go on pointless little holidays all the time dubbed 'travelling' pathetic

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.